Pentagon Secret Weapons List Published

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
673857049cb12c7b36799596d90628db.jpg

A leaked Pentagon secret document, Non-Fatal Weapons Handbook, dated 2011, was discovered on the Internet, which contains detailed information on the development of weapons that can disable an enemy without physically injuring him.

The leak was published by the Public Intelligence website, which had previously declassified some of the Pentagon’s internal security documents.
The "Non-lethal Weapons Handbook", which consists of more than 100 pages, contains a description and characteristics of the weapon, the possible consequences of its use and the associated damage. The directory, in particular, contains descriptions of different types of lasers, heat rays and sound wave emitters used to control the crowd, to create engine malfunctions, to temporarily paralyze the enemy and others.
For example, one of the Pentagon’s design developments is a pulse submarine rifle that can be used against enemy underwater swimmers: the sound impulses emitted by it can cause nausea in a person. Collateral damage in this case will be the negative consequences for the underwater flora and fauna.
In addition, Pentagon experts have found the use of "laser flow modification", which can be used to destroy the aerodynamic flow around the wings of an enemy aircraft, forcing it to change direction.
It is worth adding that similar developments are carried out in the Pentagon Joint Non-lethal Weapons Directorate, created in 1996 shortly after military operations in Somalia and Bosnia.

https://iks-info.blogspot.com/2012/01/2011.html#more

Original message
673857049cb12c7b36799596d90628db.jpg

В Интернете обнаружилась утечка секретного документа Пентагона "Справочник оружия несмертельного действия", датированного 2011 годом, в котором содержится развернутая информация о разработках оружия, которое позволяет выводить из строя противника, не травмируя его физически.

Утечку опубликовал сайт Public Intelligence (Общественная разведка), который ранее уже рассекречивал некоторые внутренние документы Пентагона по национальной безопасности.
"Справочник оружия несмертельного действия", состоящий более чем из 100 страниц, содержит описание и характеристики оружия, возможные последствия его использования и сопутствующий урон. В справочнике, в частности, есть описания разных видов лазеров, тепловых лучей и излучателей звуковых волн, используемых для управления толпой, для создания сбоев в работе двигателей, для временной парализации противника и прочего.
Например, одной из проектных разработок Пентагона является импульсная подводная винтовка, которую можно будет использовать против вражеских подводных пловцов: излучаемые ей звуковые импульсы способны вызвать у человека приступы тошноты. Сопутствующим уроном в данном случае будут негативные последствия для подводной флоры и фауны.
Помимо этого, специалисты Пентагона нашли применение "лазерной модификации потока", который можно использовать для разрушения аэродинамического потока вокруг крыльев вражеского самолета, вынуждая его изменить направление.
Стоит добавить, что подобные разработки ведутся в Объединенном управлении по несмертельному оружию Пентагона, созданном в 1996 году вскоре после военных операций в Сомали и Боснии.

https://iks-info.blogspot.com/2012/01/2011.html#more

OscarMit

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
In my opinion you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Original message
In my opinion you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.