Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Hello! I would like to do detective work

mister-x

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I would like to do detective work in Kazakhstan. For 10 years he worked in the Department of Internal Affairs and 8 years in the operational service, as far as I know the law has not yet been adopted and I would like to know the experience of our current detectives. thanks!

Original message
хотел бы занятся детективной деятельностью в Казахстане. На протяжений 10 лет проработал в ОВД и 8 лет на оперативной службе, насколько знаю закон ещё не приняли и хотелось бы знать опыт наших действующих детективов. спсибо!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
mister-x said:
I would like to do detective work in Kazakhstan. For 10 years he worked in the Department of Internal Affairs and 8 years in the operational service, as far as I know the law has not yet been adopted and I would like to know the experience of our current detectives. thanks!
The main thing in this matter is the presence of your desire, but also:
- the presence of its customer base (wealthy people from whom you enjoy credibility and trust), who will be your first customers;
- the presence, for the first time, of another source of livelihood, as immediately orders from nowhere will not sprinkle on you, but you will need to eat something and keep your family;
- the ability to self-learn and the ability to readjust because the material side here is significantly different from the “office”, where once a month you come to the feeding trough and you get something guaranteed;
- Do not start with the costly part (offices, equipment, etc.);
This is only the beginning of the list, if you still have a desire, study the question in open sources of information and make a decision :)

Original message
mister-x said:
хотел бы занятся детективной деятельностью в Казахстане. На протяжений 10 лет проработал в ОВД и 8 лет на оперативной службе, насколько знаю закон ещё не приняли и хотелось бы знать опыт наших действующих детективов. спсибо!
В данном вопросе главное - наличие Вашего желания, но и еще:
- наличие своей клиентской базы (обеспеченых людей, у которых Вы пользуетесь авторитетом и доверием), которые и будут Вашими первыми заказчиками;
- наличие, на первое время, другого источника получения средств к существованию, т.к. сразу заказы ниоткуда на Вас не посыпятся, а надо будет что-то кушать и семью содержать;
- способность к самообучению и умение перестроиться, т.к. материальная сторона здесь существенно отличается от "конторы", где раз в месяц приходишь к кормушке и гарантированно там что-то получаешь;
- не начинать с затратной части (офисы, техника и т.п.);
Это только начало списка, если ещё желание не пропало изучайте вопрос в открытых источниках информации и принимайте решение:)

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
meet detectives from your region, I think they will tell you.

Original message
встретьтесь с детективами из своего региона, я думаю они подскажут.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
First you need to solve 2 main issues:
1. To have not just desire, but indomitable pity and readiness for great difficulties, and their overcoming
2. Study the legislation of Kazakhstan and determine what types of services you have the right to legally provide. For example, in Ukraine there is also no Law on NPVs, but in the Classifier of Types of Economic Activity there are types of activities: 1-advising on entrepreneurial activity, 2- investigative activity and ensuring security (this type includes subclasses, including "detective activity") . Ukrainian BHs operate on these grounds, and we conduct services and events based on those actions that are not prohibited by law.

Original message
Для начала Вам необходимо решить 2 главных вопроса:
1. Иметь не просто желание, а несгибаемое жалание и готовность к большим трудностям, и их преодолению
2. Изучите Законодательство Казахстана и определите, какие виды услуг Вы имеете право на законных основаниях оказывать. Например в Украине Закона о ЧДД тоже нет, но в Классификаторе Видов Экономической деятельности есть виды деятельностей: 1-консультирование предпринимательской деятельности, 2- следственная деятельность и обеспечение безопасности (этот вид включает в себя подклассы, в т.ч. "детективную деятельность"). На этих основаниях работают Украинские ЧД, а услуги и мероприятия мы проводим основываясь на тех действиях, которые не запрещены Законодательно.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Original message
В дополнение к сказанному Денисом посмотрите как применяется законодательство Украины в условиях отсутствия базового закона о ЧДД:
ru/viewforum.php?f=287
Reaction score
mister-x said:

I’m sitting as a security guard in the company, plus a little detective. : D

Original message
mister-x said:

Сижу безопасником в фирме, плюс немного "детективлю". :D

mister-x

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thank you all for your advice, I did not expect to respond so quickly !!!

Original message
Всем спасибо за советы, не ожидал что так быстро откликнитесь!!!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
The detective community now expects you to report on your first successes :)

Original message
Детективное сообщество теперь ожидает от Вас отчета о первых успехах:)

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
The detective community now expects you to report on your first successes :)

It is recommended to start with the gold of the Party ...;)

Original message
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Детективное сообщество теперь ожидает от Вас отчета о первых успехах:)

Рекомендуется начать с золота Партии... ;)