Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Saakashvili will allow the United States to attack Iran from the territory of Georgia

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
You have to be a complete idiot to provide your territory for such aggression. Iran can give a decent otvetka !!!

Original message
Надо быть полным идиотом, чтобы предоставить свою территорию для подобной агрессии. Иран может и ответку достойную дать !!!
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

Already reported to the US Air Force base in the Persian Gulf, bombs are imported to destroy bunkers

Original message
Уже сообщают на базы ВВС США в Персидском заливе завозят бомбы для разрушения бункеров

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Thanks, interesting.

Original message
Спасибо, интересно.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
... "stall" Georgian leader, admitted by him in August 2008 in relation to South Ossetia. It is unlikely that the Americans expected such a reaction from him. Muscle is one thing, and quite another without approval from above to start hostilities, but not yet calculated from the point of view of military-political expediency. (??? !!)

“Disruption” and “without approval” - I cannot believe that the “Tie Gourmet” without approval “from above” will hiccup, not to mention what he and his curators in South Ossetia did ...

Original message
... "срыв" грузинского лидера, допущенный им в августе 2008 года в отношении Южной Осетии. Вряд ли американцы ожидали от него подобной реакции. Одно дело "играть мускулами", и совсем другое – без одобрения "сверху" начинать военные действия, да еще не просчитанные с точки зрения военно-политической целесообразности. (???!!)

"Срыв" и "без одобрения" - не верится, что "Галстуковый гурман" без одобрения "сверху" икнет, не говоря уже про то, что он и его кураторы в Южной Осетии вытворили...
Reaction score
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8
Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат. said:
Already report bombs are brought into the Gulf of the United States Air Force to destroy bunkers

Colleague You do not scare me: shock: I involuntarily thought that I was not on the forum of detectives, but on some other Internet resource ...

You have a large network of agents:!:: Lol:

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат. said:
Уже сообщают на базы ВВС США в Персидском заливе завозят бомбы для разрушения бункеров

Коллега Вы меня не пугайте :shock: я невольно подумал, что нахожусь не на форуме детективов, а на каком то другом интернет ресурсе ...

Большая же у Вас агентурная сеть :!: :lol: