Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Collection of information about a person

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Kostya, what does it mean "let's hope for the best"? - you don’t understand how the work was built in that case and how to do it? I can well imagine how the “that” detective built his work in the described case and why it happened ... and even guess who the appeal was to (what kind of detective it was).
Mila, colleagues from the recommended agency work as it should and there will be no such mistakes, don’t worry.

Original message
Костя, что значит "будем надеятся на лучшее"? - ты не понимаешь как была построена работа в том случае и как это надо делать? Я прекрасно представляю как "тот" детектив построил свою работу в описанном случае и почему так получилось...и даже догадываюсь к кому было обращение (что это за детектив).
Мила, коллеги из рекомендованного агентства работают так как это должно быть и подобных ляпов не будет, не волнуйтесь.
Reaction score
Website
www.
I have an exclamation point, Denis.
So, I approvingly (life-affirming) wink at the client - I believe in GOOD LUCK.

Original message
У меня - восклицательный знак, Денис.
Значит, я одобрительно (жизнеутверждающе) подмигиваю клиенту - верю в УДАЧУ.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
DASC. Managment of business risks & investigations. Ukraine said:
Kostya, what does it mean "let's hope for the best"? - you don’t understand how the work was built in that case and how to do it? I can well imagine how the "one" detective built his work in the described case and why it happened ... and even guess who the appeal was to (what kind of detective is this).
Mila, colleagues from the recommended agency work as it should and there will be no such mistakes, don’t worry.

Intriguer, damn it;): P :)

Original message
Костя, что значит "будем надеятся на лучшее"? - ты не понимаешь как была построена работа в том случае и как это надо делать? Я прекрасно представляю как "тот" детектив построил свою работу в описанном случае и почему так получилось...и даже догадываюсь к кому было обращение (что это за детектив).
Мила, коллеги из рекомендованного агентства работают так как это должно быть и подобных ляпов не будет, не волнуйтесь.

Интриган, блин ;) :p :)

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Romych, just don’t say that you didn’t understand who I think about;) :)

Denis, I have several candidates to accept;): P :): D

Original message
Ромыч, только не говори что ты не понял о ком я думаю ;) :)

Денис, у меня несколько кандидатов на примете ;) :p :) :D

Mila

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I don’t think that anyone here knows who I was contacting. It was a long time ago and not in Ukraine. Although the blunders of those detectives were, but I recall the case with pleasure, in a good way. Found a loved one, celebrated all together in the office of the agency -)
And now it’s not time for romance ... I want something to return the money and I don’t know what to do.

Original message
Вот не думаю, что кто-то тут знает к кому я обращалась. Это было давно и не в Украине. Хоть и ляпы у тех детективов были, но случай я вспоминаю с удовольствием, по-хорошему. Нашла любимого, праздновали все вместе в офисе агенства -)
А сейчас не до романтики... Хочу что-бы вернули деньги и не знаю уже что делать.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Mila, I recommend that you contact the Detective Agency "UkrRozyskInfo" convenient for you, a representative on the forum Link

Original message
Мила, рекомендую связаться удобным для Вас способом с Детективным агентством "УкрРозыскИнфо", представитель на форуме Ссылка

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
A man asked for help, and then again painted 2 pages of water, if this continues, then use the forum to work does not work, just talk ......

Original message
Человек обратился за помощью, а тут опять расписали 2 страници воды, если так будет и дальше то использовать форум для работы не получиться, только пообщаться......