whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

On Valentine's Day, many Americans used the services of detective agencies

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
On Valentine's Day, many Americans used the services of detective agencies to test relationships for strength.

[add-video: 2aecpmsf] https://media.ntv.ru/news/20120214/10-00_VASIL.mp4 [/ add-video: 2aecpmsf]

Private detectives - snapped up on Valentine's Day in the United States. They turn to them to find out how and with whom the second half will spend this day. And the curious - those who have long had suspicions - are willing to pay dearly for the truth. NTV correspondent, NTV correspondent Yulia Vasilchenko.

Family Delorenzo - we can say exemplary. Tony and Donna have been married for over 20 years. But both are well versed in other people's family problems. And professionally. They have their own detective agency, which unravels the complex tangle of relationships between men and women. And especially well - on Valentine's Day.

Tony Delorenzo, private investigator: “Something must happen on this day or the day before. If they cheat on you, I guarantee you almost 100% that on February 14 or the day before the spouse will say that he has a business meeting or needs to stay late at work. And the wife will come up with an excuse to run away to her friend. "

This holiday for the detective couple is a favorite, although they do not give each other flowers, sweets and decorations. On February 14th, their business is more important - to take someone to clean water. There is no end to customers. About 100 calls per day. But only one day of covert surveillance costs a thousand dollars. The agency Delorenzo for this there is a whole arsenal of equipment: camouflage night vision camera, camera in stone.

There is also a tracking sensor, which with a magnet is attached directly to the bottom of the car. Information about the location of the car, which the device transmits via satellite, goes directly to the computers of the detective agency. When it was possible to establish that the alleged object of observation appears at the same place with a certain frequency, there is a chance to catch the criminals red-handed. Then, taking already ordinary cameras, Tony and Donna go hunting. And a couple like a gun.

Donna Delorenzo, private investigator: “I love my job because it is possible to protect the injured party, that we can tell him or her the truth. Even on Valentine's Day. ”

According to statistics, in the USA in 60% of cases the objects of observation of detectives are men. But on Valentine's Day - everything is exactly the opposite. Detectives mainly track women.

Detective Tony Delorenzo himself, by the way, is married a second time. But I’m sure that with Donna it’s for life, if only because the spouses will not be able to change each other’s spouses. After all, one can always easily track the other.

Source www.ntv.ru

Original message
В День святого Валентина многие американцы воспользовались услугами сыскных агентств, чтобы проверить отношения на прочность.

[add-video:2aecpmsf]https://media.ntv.ru/news/20120214/10-00_VASIL.mp4[/add-video:2aecpmsf]

Частные детективы — нарасхват в День святого Валентина в США. К ним обращаются, чтобы узнать, как и с кем проведет этот день вторая половина. И любопытствующие — те, у кого уже давно есть подозрения, — готовы дорого платить за правду. О влюбленном сыске — корреспондент НТВ Юлия Васильченко.

Семья Делоренцо — можно сказать, образцовая. Тони и Донна женаты уже больше 20 лет. Но оба отлично разбираются в чужих семейных проблемах. Причем профессионально. У них свое детективное агентство, которое распутывает сложные клубки взаимоотношений мужчин и женщин. И особенно удачно — в День святого Валентина.

Тони Делоренцо, частный детектив: «В этот день или накануне обязательно должно что-то произойти. Если вам изменяют, я вам гарантирую почти на 100%, что 14 февраля или накануне супруг скажет, что у него деловая встреча или нужно допоздна задержаться на работе. А супруга придумает повод убежать к подружке».

Этот праздник для детективной парочки — любимый, хоть они и не дарят друг другу цветы, конфеты и украшения. 14 февраля у них дела поважнее — вывести кого-нибудь на чистую воду. От клиентов нет отбоя. Около 100 звонков в день. А ведь только один день скрытого видеонаблюдения стоит тысячу долларов. В агентстве Делоренцо для этого есть целый арсенал оборудования: камуфляжная камера ночного видения, камера в камне.

Есть и датчик слежения, который с помощью магнита прикрепляется прямо к днищу автомобиля. Информация о местонахождении машины, которую прибор передает по спутниковой связи, поступает прямо на компьютеры детективного агентства. Когда удалось установить, что предполагаемый объект наблюдения с определенной частотой появляется в одном и том же месте, есть шанс поймать преступников с поличным. Тогда, взяв уже обычные камеры, Тони и Донна выходят на охоту. И парочки как под прицелом.

Донна Делоренцо, частный детектив: «Я люблю свою работу за то, что можно защитить пострадавшую сторону, что мы можем сказать ему или ей правду. Пусть даже в День святого Валентина».

По статистике, в США в 60% случаев объекты наблюдения детективов — мужчины. Но в День святого Валентина — все с точностью до наоборот. Сыщики в основном выслеживают женщин.

Сам детектив Тони Делоренцо, кстати, женат во второй раз. Но уверен, что с Донной — это на всю жизнь, хотя бы потому, что изменять друг другу супруги — частные детективы просто не решатся. Ведь один всегда легко может выследить другого.

Источник www.ntv.ru

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thanks Igor! I watched the report on TV. A good topic.

Original message
Спасибо, Игорь! Просмотрел по телевизору репортаж.Хорошая тема.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Igor, thanks!

Original message
Игорь, спасибо!
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Igor, thanks !!!

Original message
Игорь, спасибо!!!
Thank you Igor, interesting article. 100 calls per day, this is the storyteller’s detective story.

Original message
Спасибо Игорь,интересная статья.100 звонков в день,-вот заливает детектив-сказочник.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Gentlemen, comrades, this is complete bullshit and fairy tales. Only in Florida where I live somewhere around 5,500 private detectives. And all of them, or most of them, are unemployed or engaged in security business with grief in half. I was lucky that I was the only Russian detective in practice, and with a large Russian community, I have a job. Also, law enforcement agencies of all levels come to me for help because of the large number of crime among the Russian population. And so I did not hear that on Valentine's day there was something unusual. Do not believe fairy tales.

Original message
Господа, товарищи это полная туфта и сказки. Только во Флориде где я живу где то 5500 частных детективов.И все они или большая часть сидит без работы или занимается охранным бизнесом с горем пополам. Мне повезло что я практический единственно русский детектив и при наличии большого русского комьюнити я имею работу.Так же правоохранительные органы всех уровней идут ко мне за помощью из за большого количества криминала среди русского населения. А так я не слышал что бы на Валентин день было что то не обычное.Не верьте сказкам.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thanks Steve!

Original message
Спасибо Стив!

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Thanks Igor! I watched the report on TV. A good topic.
it turns out a good report was made by journalists, as always. but actually Steve told us the truth.

Original message
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Спасибо, Игорь! Просмотрел по телевизору репортаж.Хорошая тема.
получается хороший репортаж сделали журналисты, как всегда. а на самом деле Стив правду нам сказал.