Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Детективное агентство Уфа, Башкортостан, частный детектив Уфа.

A

Anonymous

Hello, Ilya! Thank you for your kind words addressed to us! For my part, I wanted to say a couple of lines and to the detective agency "Eagle Look" we have been cooperating with him for a long period of time, during this time there were always no complaints about tricks, everything was clear, on time and in full! Unlike some of our colleagues, who are also present on the forum. Ilya, it's nice to work with you!

Original message
Илья привет! Спасибо за добрые слова в наш адрес! Со своей стороны хотел сказать пару строк и детективном агенстве " Орлиный взор" сотрудничаем с ним на протяжении долгого периода времени,за это время нареканий к колегам не было всегда все четко,в срок и в полном обьеме! В отличии отнекоторых наших колег,которые тоже присутствуют на форуме.Илья,с тобой приятно работать!

Детективное Агентство ОВ. Уфа.

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.eagle-sight.ru
Thank you too for your recommendations Vladimir !! : idea:

Original message
Спасибо и тебе за рекомендации Владимир!! :idea:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ilya, hello! There is a discussion at the forum, what do you think, is it necessary to create a section in which to place not respectable detectives? And if you do, what is the name of the section?

Original message
Илья, привет! На форуме идёт дискуссия, как ты считаешь, нужно ли делать раздел в котором разместить не добропорядочных детективов? И если делать, то как назвать раздел?

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.eagle-sight.ru
Hi Andrew! We must first identify the signs of dishonesty - let them write colleagues or customers who are unsatisfied with the quality of services in the special section. Well, I think so to call it - The gray (black) list of BH and ChD: geek: And there is the first message from the Admin - what is this section for, etc. - so as not to blacken everyone. It could be right there - well, it didn’t work out once, for objective reasons or didn’t quite meet the deadlines, prices (you know) - and the client is already scribbling on the forum and all the khan))))

Original message
Привет Андрей!

Надо сначала определить признаки недобропорядочности - пусть пишут коллеги или клиенты, которых неудовлетворило качество услуг в спецраздел. Ну думаю так и назвать - Серый (черный) список ЧД и ЧДА :geek: И там от Админа первое сообщение - для чего этот раздел и т.д. - чтобы не чернить всех подряд. Тут же может быть так - ну не получилось что-то выполнить один раз, по объективным причинам или не совсем уложился в сроки-цены (сам знаешь) - а клиент уже строчит на форум и все хана ))))

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ilya, you, like Sergey Drykin, are reasonable. Nice to talk! A colleague from Italy suggested that the section be called an honest detective, what do you think? With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Илья, ты как Дрыкин Сергей, рассудителен. Приятно общаться!
Коллега из Италии предложил назвать раздел не честный детектив, как ты считаешь?
С уважением, Андрей.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I forward the request:> hello my phone was stolen. I don’t know where to run now. I have the opportunity to find it> --------------------------- ------------------- Hello, ataka08. If you are satisfied, we can redirect your request to the forum, to the detective’s page from Bashkiria. ataka08@mail.ru

Original message
Пересылаю запрос:

> здраствуйте у меня украли телефон.я сейчас не знаю куда мне бежать.есть возможность его найти
> ----------------------------------------------

Здравствуйте, ataka08.
Если Вас устроит мы можем Ваш запрос перенаправить на форум, на
страницу детектива из Башкирии.
ataka08@mail.ru

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.eagle-sight.ru
It’s a completely normal name))) So, on what basis will we put it? Will one bad review be enough? :cool: As for the request - I wrote off of course, but in general we try not to tackle cars and phones: oops:

Original message
Вполне нормальное название )))
Так по какому признаку будем помещать? Будет достаточно одного плохого отзыва? :cool:

Насчет запроса - я отписал конечно, но вообще за машины и телефоны стараемся не браться :oops:

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Listen, let's think together. Let's see what others will offer.

Original message
Слушай, давай вместе думать. Посмотрим, что другие предложат.
A

Anonymous

Ilyukha, I certainly understand that you can not meet the deadlines, it may not work out, but we all understand that. Here is a concrete example for you on rooks! And, the client should not leave any messages there at all.

Original message
Илюха,я конечно понимаю,что можно не уложиться в сроки,может,что то не получиться,но мы то это все понимаем.Вот тебе конкретный пример по грачам! А,клиент вообще не должен оставлять там какие нибудь послания.
A

Anonymous

To you, at least no no yes they throw up work! What am I doing here? You have to twist your movie!

Original message
Тебе,хоть нет нет да работу подкидывают! А,я что тут делаю? Надо крутить свое кино!