whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The head of the Kharkiv criminalists respects Holmes, and the prosecutor

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
The head of the Kharkov forensic department respects Holmes, and the prosecutor of the region - Fandorina

“It’s always interesting to figure out the criminal yourself”

Perhaps the biggest fan of detectives among our law enforcement officers is the prosecutor of the Kharkiv region, Gennady Tyurin. True, the time to read books of a favorite genre is often not enough due to workload. But there is a cure.
139437.jpg

“It is possible to devote oneself to the favorite pastime most often on vacation,” says Gennady Evgenievich. - Reading detective stories makes me think and improve. It is always interesting to follow the storyline and try to figure out the attacker in advance, solve the crime. And although I understand the differences between real life and book life, it seems to me that reading detective stories gives a positive result.

The favorite author of the regional prosecutor is Boris Akunin with his detective series about Fandorin. This character is liked by Gennady Tyurin as a person who is professionally engaged in his own business and selflessly serves his country.

- But didn’t you yourself think to write a detective based on your own practice?
12632935.jpg

- No, such thoughts have not yet been visited. Maybe over the years, when I retire and have a lot of free time, I will come to this.
Gennady Tyurin on vacation is read by Akunin. Photo from the official website of the Kirovograd prosecutor’s office and from the KP archive.
Gennady Tyurin on vacation is read by Akunin. Photo from the official website of the Kirovograd prosecutor's office and from the archive.

“I will not write detectives on retirement, although I could.”

- Before I worked in the police, I read a lot, including detective stories. Like most of the boys, Conan Doyle was reading out, ”recalls Stanislav Perlin, head of the research and forensic center of the regional police. - But after graduating from college and getting to work on the criminal wanted list, I realized that my brain should someday rest. There are enough book stories in my life. And when I start to watch or read, the brains automatically turn on and versions appear. Then you understand that you were mistaken, and you suspect another character. In general, the brain does not rest. 24 hours a day, thinking about crime is somehow wrong.

The head of the forensic science center admits that in his home library you can find anything - and adventures, and poetry, and historical novels - but not detectives. The only author who still remains on the shelf is the creator of Sherlock Holmes.

“Of course, after retirement, I could sit down at the table, recall my investigations and do something detective.” I have suffered themes. But I’m really not interested, I like to paint oil paintings, ”the colonel smiles. - If I write a book, it will be something with elements of documentary. I know closer "know-how."

Traffic accident investigates own Sherlock

The heads of the department for the investigation of road traffic accidents of the Investigative Department of the regional Ministry of Internal Affairs admit: they don’t have much time to read, but try to find a free minute to delve into the plot with some kind of crime.

“True, on the desktop is not a detective, but the Rules of the Road,” says department head Alexander Eremin, breaking away from another investigation. - When, nevertheless, there is a chance to read, I choose something psychological that can help in my work.

Both Eremin himself and his deputy Sergey Kiselev do not exclude that after the end of their labor activity they may turn into authors of detective stories. The benefit of experience is gained more than one piece.

“I have the nickname Holmes and I smoke a pipe, like the character of Conan Doyle, and in general I want to be like him,” says Kiselev. - And on the bookshelf there is a detective classic that feeds logic and deduction. Although my whole life is like one solid detective story. Perhaps that is why it is possible to guess in advance who will be handcuffed on the last pages of the book.

Opera: this is not serious

At the same time, the rank and file police officers we interviewed could not boast of a special craving for detectives, although they admit that they read it in childhood and liked it.

“Now I prefer more serious literature,” says Dmitry Bula, an officer in charge of the Moscow regional police department. - I think detectives are not serious, their help in our work, to put it mildly, is unlikely. Still, literature is one thing, and reality is another. Of course, it’s impossible to summarize all the detectives, but there they often beat some sensation, and the real work of the operative is more mundane and certainly not so colorful.

Detectives also do not favor police schools. At the Kharkov University of Internal Affairs, we were assured that there was nothing similar in their program, and students were studying in other literature.

Detectives do not find benefit

Representatives of Kharkiv detective agencies admitted to Komsomolskaya Pravda that they read detective books, like all normal people. However, the plot tricks for the most part do not correspond to reality.

- As far as I see, the authors take some points from their own practice and impose this on a specific situation. But in the process of creative processing most often it turns out something that simply cannot exist in real life.

Moreover, all the methods of investigation described above have long been known, the variations are only different, ”says private assessor Sergey Senik. - I sometimes read modern detective stories just to rest my brains. There are books that fly by instantly.

At the detective himself in the library you can find mainly classics of the genre: Conan Doyle with his Holmes, Maurice Leblanc with his robber gentleman Arsen Lupine ... Of the heroes of the books, most of all, Senik would like to become like Archie Goodwin, one of the main characters in the novels by Rex Stout.

“To write a detective yourself?” Not! - the detective shakes his head confidently. “Detectives rarely succeed in those who investigate themselves.” Perhaps the lack of philological knowledge interferes. You see, the bureaucracy is heavily eaten up, and not everyone is interested in reading this. "The policeman took a hand in his hand," huh? ..

Details

Policemen without uniforms are looking for fiction

The book sellers we interviewed noted that people in police uniform are generally rare visitors. But they are also in the civilian world.

“I don’t remember such a policeman in uniform asking me for a detective,” thought, they answered us in one of the large bookstores in Kharkov. - For many years this has never happened ...

“Internal affairs officers mostly read science fiction,” Liubov Yakovlevna, head of the book-rental department, shares his observations.
As for ordinary Kharkovites, according to the observations of distributors and librarians, women and people without higher education more often prefer light detective stories by Darya Dontsova or Tatyana Ustinova (“I read and forgot”). Men, in turn, are attracted by works that are more rigid in style: Chingiz Abdullaev, Daniil Koretsky (author of Antikiller) and the like.

By the way

The book does not help to escape

Inhabitants of places not so distant also have the opportunity to read detective stories, but this will not help them, even if you suddenly come across a book describing the most ideal escape options. As experts explain, to know and be able to - as they say, are two big differences.

“The colony libraries have never been rich in books, including detective books,” says veteran of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Vladimir Agippo. “But it is not forbidden for relatives to bring such a thing - let them read it to themselves.” Of course, it is possible to describe the escape, but they all have it in their memory. But I personally am not sure that this knowledge can somehow help the convicts to escape.

Komsomolskaya Pravda, Yuri Zinenko.

Original message
Начальник харьковских криминалистов уважает Холмса, а прокурор области - Фандорина

«Всегда интересно самому вычислить преступника»

Пожалуй, самый большой поклонник детективов среди наших правоохранителей - прокурор Харьковской области Геннадий Тюрин. Правда, времени на чтение книг любимого жанра часто не хватает из-за загруженности на работе. Но есть спасительное средство.
139437.jpg

- Посвятить себя любимому занятию удается чаще всего в отпуске, - признается Геннадий Евгеньевич. - Чтение детективов заставляет меня мыслить и совершенствоваться. Всегда интересно проследить за сюжетной линией и постараться заранее вычислить злоумышленника, раскрыть преступление. И хотя я понимаю отличия реальной жизни от книжной, мне кажется, что чтение детективов дает положительный результат.

Любимый автор прокурора области - Борис Акунин с его детективной серией о Фандорине. Этот персонаж нравится Геннадию Тюрину как человек, который профессионально занимается своим делом и беззаветно служит своему отечеству.

- А не думали ли сами написать детектив по мотивам собственной практики?
12632935.jpg

- Нет, такие мысли пока не посещали. Может быть, с годами, когда уйду на пенсию и будет много свободного времени, я к этому приду.
Геннадий Тюрин в отпуске зачитывается Акуниным. Фото с официального сайта Кировоградской прокуратуры и из архива «КП».
Геннадий Тюрин в отпуске зачитывается Акуниным. Фото с официального сайта Кировоградской прокуратуры и из архива.

«На пенсии детективы писать не буду, хоть и мог бы»

- До работы в милиции я много читал, в том числе и детективов. Как и большинство мальчишек, зачитывался Конан Дойлом, - вспоминает начальник научно-исследовательского экспертно-криминалистического центра областной милиции Станислав Перлин. - Но окончив институт и попав на работу в уголовный розыск, понял, что мозги должны когда-нибудь отдыхать. Книжных сюжетов мне и так хватает в жизни. А когда начинаю смотреть или читать, тут же автоматически включаются мозги, появляются версии. Потом понимаешь, что ошибся, и подозреваешь уже другой персонаж. В общем, мозги не отдыхают. 24 часа в сутки думать о преступлениях – это как-то неправильно.

Руководитель экспертно-криминалистического центра признает, что в его домашней библиотеке можно найти что угодно – и приключения, и поэзию, и исторические романы, - но только не детективы. Единственный автор, который еще остался на полке, – это создатель Шерлока Холмса.

- Конечно, после выхода на пенсию я мог бы сесть за стол, вспомнить свои расследования и сотворить что-либо детективное. У меня есть выстраданные темы. Но мне это на самом деле неинтересно, мне нравится писать картины маслом, - улыбается полковник. – Если же книгу и напишу, это будет нечто с элементами документалистики. Мне ближе «ноу комментс».

ДТП расследует собственный Шерлок

Руководители отдела по расследованию дорожно-транспортных происшествий следственного управления областного МВД признаются: времени на чтение у них особо нет, но стараются найти свободную минутку, чтобы все-таки углубиться в сюжет с каким-нибудь преступлением.

- Правда, на рабочем столе лежит не детектив, а Правила дорожного движения, - говорит начальник отдела Александр Еремин, оторвавшись от очередного расследования. – Когда все же выпадает случай почитать, выбираю что-то психологическое, которое в работе может помочь.

И сам Еремин, и его заместитель Сергей Киселев не исключают, что после окончания трудовой деятельности могут превратиться в авторов детективов. Благо опыта наберется не на одно произведение.

- У меня и кличка Холмс, и трубку курю, подобно персонажу Конан Дойла, и вообще на него хочется быть похожим, - говорит Киселев. – А на книжной полке найдется детективная классика, которая питает логику и дедукцию. Хотя у меня и так вся жизнь - как один сплошной детектив. Наверное, потому-то и удается угадывать заранее, кому на последних страницах книги наденут наручники.

Опер: это несерьезно

В то же время опрошенные нами рядовые милиционеры особой тягой к детективам похвастаться не могут, хоть и признают: в детстве читали и им нравилось.

- Сейчас предпочитаю более серьезную литературу, - рассказывает оперуполномоченный Московского райотдела милиции Дмитрий Була. - Считаю детективы несерьезными, их помощь в нашей работе, мягко говоря, маловероятна. Все-таки литература - это одно, а реальность – совсем другое. Обобщить все детективы, конечно, нельзя, но там чаще какую-то сенсацию обыгрывают, а реальная работа оперативника более приземленная и точно не такая красочная.

Не жалуют детективы и в милицейских вузах. В Харьковском университете внутренних дел нас заверили, что ничего подобного в их программе нет, и студенты учатся по другой литературе.

Сыщики пользы не находят

Представители харьковских детективных агентств признались «Комсомолке», что детективные книги они читают, как и все нормальные люди. Однако сюжетные уловки в большинстве своем не соответствуют действительности.

- Насколько я вижу, авторы берут какие-то моменты из собственной практики и накладывают это на определенную ситуацию. Но в процессе творческой обработки чаще всего получается такое, чего в реальной жизни существовать просто не может.

Тем более что все описанные способы расследований давно известны, вариации только разные, - оценивает прочитанное частный детектив Сергей Сеник. - Современные детективы я иногда читаю просто для того, чтобы отдохнули мозги. Есть книги, которые пролетают вмиг.

У самого сыщика в библиотеке можно найти преимущественно классику жанра: Конан Дойл с его Холмсом, Морис Леблан со своим джентльменом-грабителем Арсеном Люпеном… Из героев книг больше всего Сенику хотелось бы стать похожим на Арчи Гудвина, одного из главных героев романов Рекса Стаута.

- Самому написать детектив? Нет! – уверенно качает головой сыщик. - Детективы редко кому удаются из тех, кто сам занимается расследованиями. Возможно, мешает недостаток филологических знаний. Понимаете, канцелярщина сильно въедается, а читать такое не всем интересно. «Милиционер взял лицо за руку», да?..

Подробности

Милиционеры без формы ищут фантастику

Опрошенные нами продавцы книг отмечают, что люди в милицейской форме вообще являются у них редкими посетителями. Но «в гражданке» бывают и они.

- Не помню такого, чтобы милиционер в форме просил у меня детектив, - подумав, ответили нам в одном из крупных книжных магазинов Харькова. - За много лет такого ни разу не было...

- Сотрудники внутренних дел в основном читают фантастику, - делится наблюдениями заведующая пунктом проката книг Любовь Яковлевна.
Что касается обыкновенных харьковчан, то, по наблюдениям реализаторов и библиотекарей, женщины и люди без высшего образования чаще предпочитают легкие детективы авторства Дарьи Донцовой или Татьяны Устиновой («Прочитал - и забыл»). Мужчин в свою очередь притягивают более жесткие по стилю произведения: Чингиз Абдуллаев, Даниил Корецкий (автор «Антикиллера») и им подобные.

Кстати

Книга сбежать не поможет

Обитатели мест не столь отдаленных тоже имеют возможность читать детективы, но это им не поможет, даже если вдруг попадется книга с описанием самых идеальных вариантов побега. Как объясняют специалисты, знать и смочь – как говорится, две большие разницы.

- Библиотеки колоний никогда не были богатыми на книги, в том числе детективные, - рассказывает ветеран МВД Владимир Ажиппо. – Но и родственникам не запрещено такое приносить – пусть себе читают. Описать побег, конечно, можно, однако у них в памяти это все и так есть. Но я лично не уверен, что это знание может как-то помочь осужденным бежать.

"Комсомольская правда", Юрий Зиненко.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Love for novels about private detectives + experience in positions can help replenish the ranks of private detectives of Ukraine in the future :)

Original message
Любовь к романам о частных детективах+ опыт работы на должностях могут помочь пополнить ряды частных детективов Украины в будущем:)