Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to start a private detective activity?

tonus1988

Private access level
Reaction score
Good day, future colleagues! Worked in outdoor for 15 years. It's time to close the page and move on. I want to do detective work! If it's not difficult to share information, where to start ...? Do I need a license? Whether to open IP in the first pairs. How to carry out "punching"?
Please give me a direction where to dig.

Original message
Доброго дня будущие коллеги! Проработал в наружке 15 лет. Пора закрывать страницу и идти дальше. Хочу заниматься детективной деятельностью! Если не сложно поделитесь информацией, с чего начать...? Нужна ли лицензия? Открывать ли на первых парах ИП. Как осуществлять "пробивку"?
Дайте пожалуйста направление куда копать.

detektiff

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Москва, Севастопольский проспект, 56/40. +7 (90
Website
www.detectif.ru
My opinion, a license is needed! Accordingly, the IP should be opened. But this is only in the case when there is a confident confidence to get on the tracks of private investigation. Such confidence should appear only in the presence of a starting client, under which the work will be started. Further, everything will depend on the client and the tasks assigned to him. On the technique of execution, you can contact colleagues from our association, here simple people will help in any way we can, we will tell you where to run and what to do. This is so in short, everything else will grow in the process.

Original message
Моё мнение, лицензия нужна! Соответственно ИП открывать надо. Но это только в том случае, когда есть тавердая уверенность встать на рельсы частного сыска. Такая уверенность должна появиться только при наличии стартового клиента, под которого и будет начата работа. Далее все будет зависеть от клиента и поставленных им задач. По технике исполнения можно обращаться к коллегам из нашей ассоциации, здесь люди простые поможем чем сможем, подскажем куда бежать и что делать. Это так в кратце, все остальное нарастет в процессе работы.

Максим2015

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-omegal.ru
I would first recommend rebuilding thinking from cops, to an ordinary person. The courses are different to take. For questions in the field, it is better to ask colleagues. I am ready to help. For 6 years of work with a license, it came in handy 3 times. I have learned to work without individual entrepreneurs.

Original message
Я бы сначала рекомендовал перестроить мышление с ментовского, на обычного человека. Курсы разные пройти. По вопросам в деятельности лучше к коллегам. Я готов помочь. За 6 лет работы с лицензией она пригодилась 3 раза. Я научился работать без ИП.

tonus1988

Private access level
Reaction score
Thank you for your easy-to-understand answer! At the moment, there is no starting client. But there is a desire) I plan to make a website and make every effort on advertising and marketing.

Original message
Спасибо за доходчивый ответ! На данный момент стартово клиента нет. Но есть желание) В планах сделать сайт и приложить максимум усилий на рекламу и маркетинг.

tonus1988

Private access level
Reaction score
Я бы сначала рекомендовал перестроить мышление с ментовского, на обычного человека. Курсы разные пройти. По вопросам в деятельности лучше к коллегам. Я готов помочь. За 6 лет работы с лицензией она пригодилась 3 раза. Я научился работать без ИП.
Перестроить мышление не так то просто, если был сотрудником всю жизню после школьной парты😁

Ольга чд Питер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Without a crust, no one is obliged to talk to you. And all the breakthroughs are now illegal ... To do the same outdoor advertising, but at the acting private clubs, who do not know how or they have no time, but there are orders.

Original message
Без корочки никто не обязан с тобой говорить. И все пробивы теперь незаконны... Заниматься той же наружкой, но у действующих чд, которые не умеют или им некогда, а заказы есть.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
In principle, there are many colleagues in St. Petersburg who have been working in this market for a long time ... and it is not difficult to find them ... you can first try to work with them ... execute several orders on their behalf ... but then decide whether to do it on your own or not ... after all, chd is not only NN ... but also a lot of different things ...

Original message
В принципе в Питере много коллег,которые работают на этом рынке достаточно давно.....и найти их не сложно...можно сначала попробовать поработать вместе с ними....исполнить по их поручению несколько заказов.....а потом уж решить,стоит ли этим заниматься самостоятельно или нет....ведь чдд это не только НН....но и много чего разного разнообразного....

ArthurLatAm

Вице-Президент МОД
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.generalpilatam.com
If you have worked in outdoor for 15 years, then the main layer of DD is your path. Do not worry. Major Clients - Asking to track someone. Of course, I would start with the design of my presentation, web page and talk to a marketer how to enter the market correctly and competently. And, of course, I started to get a license. As for any difficulties along the way, this is why our community was created. We will be happy to help and share ideas for solving the problem.

Original message
Если проработали а наружке 15 лет, то основной пласт ДД - Ваша стезя. Не волнуйтесь. Основные клиенты - просят отследить кого-то. Я бы конечно начал с оформления своей презентации, веб-страницы и поговорил бы с маркетологом, как правильно и грамотно зайти на рынок. И, конечно же занялся оформлением лицензии. Что касается каких-то сложностей на этом пути, то для этого и было создано наше сообщество. С удовольствием поможем и поделимся идеями решения задачи.

tonus1988

Private access level
Reaction score
Men thank you for your responsiveness and support! You motivate with your answers.

Original message
Мужчины спасибо за отзывчивость и пооддержку! Мотивируете своми ответами.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Мужчины спасибо за отзывчивость и пооддержку! Мотивируете своми ответами.
Отвечали не только мужчины)