Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I am looking for a father. Little data. No guarantees are given.

DanilPantov

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I am looking for a father. Little data. No guarantees are given. If I find out alive, I will thank.

Valentin. 1959-1961, most likely Crimean.
In August 1987 he lived in the hostel SNTU, far from the road (Sevastopol National Technical University).
He was divorced. There were children. He was a trucker.

That’s all I know. I just want to see him.
I don’t need anything from him, maybe now he needs me.
What are the tips, suggestions and suggestions for such a vague search?
Daniil. Kiev. 0930038849.

Original message
Ищу отца. Данных мало. Гарантий не дают. Если узнаю живым - отблагодарю.

Валентин.1959-1961года.скорее всего Крымчанин.
В Августе 1987 жил в дальнем от дороги общежитии СНТУ(Севастопольский Нац.Тех.Университет).
Был разведен.Были дети.Был дальнобойщиком.

Это всё что знаю. Просто хочу увидеть его.
Мне от него уже ничего не нужно, может сейчас я ему нужен.
Какие будут советы, предложения и пожелания по такому туманному поиску?
Даниил.Киев.0930038849.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Hello, hello.
In addition to your post on the Forum, you also sent the same letter to many detective agencies, including mine. If you want to carry out a search for your father, then today my partner will contact you and state the conditions. If you want to “thank” after seeing him alive, then you need to act on your own - neither my colleagues nor I will bear the costs from my personal budget. In the store, you do not say that I will pay for sour cream when I eat it.

Original message
Даниил, здравствуйте.
Вы помимо поста на Форуме еще разослали это же письмо во многие детективные агентства, в том числе и мое. Если Вы хотите провести розыск отца, то сегодня мой партнер с Вами свяжется и озвучит условия. Если Вы хотите "отблагодарить" по факту увидев его живым, то Вам надо действовать своими силами - нести расходы из своего личного бюджета ни я, ни мои коллеги не будем. В магазине же Вы не говорите что оплачу сметану когда ее съем.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) said:
Hello, hello.
In addition to your post on the Forum, you also sent the same letter to many detective agencies, including mine. If you want to carry out a search for your father, then today my partner will contact you and state the conditions. If you want to “thank” after seeing him alive, then you need to act on your own - neither my colleagues nor I will bear the costs from my personal budget. In the store, you do not say that I will pay for sour cream when I eat it.

This means that the client sets the task as follows: - “find”, but the process of work does not exist ... You spend money on searching, and if you find it, then maybe we will bargain for it, or maybe it won’t be already !!!

Original message
Даниил, здравствуйте.
Вы помимо поста на Форуме еще разослали это же письмо во многие детективные агентства, в том числе и мое. Если Вы хотите провести розыск отца, то сегодня мой партнер с Вами свяжется и озвучит условия. Если Вы хотите "отблагодарить" по факту увидев его живым, то Вам надо действовать своими силами - нести расходы из своего личного бюджета ни я, ни мои коллеги не будем. В магазине же Вы не говорите что оплачу сметану когда ее съем.

Это означает, что клиент ставит задачу так: - "найти", а самого процесса работы не существует ... Вы тратьтесь на поиски, а если найдете, тогда возможно поторгуемся по расчету, а может это и ненадо уже ему будет!!!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Hello, hello.

This means that the client sets the task as follows: - “find”, but the process of work does not exist ... You spend money on searching, and if you find it, then maybe we will bargain for it, or maybe it won’t be already !!!

This approach to detectives is a common occurrence .... examples are the sea .... sometimes the hair stands on end ....

Original message
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Даниил, здравствуйте.

Это означает, что клиент ставит задачу так: - "найти", а самого процесса работы не существует ... Вы тратьтесь на поиски, а если найдете, тогда возможно поторгуемся по расчету, а может это и ненадо уже ему будет!!!

Такой подход в обращении к детективам- обычное явление....примеров- море....иногда волосы дыбом встают....

DanilPantov

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I'm looking for it myself so far.
Thanks to all.
All phones recorded.
It will be necessary - I’ll call.

Original message
Пока что ищу сам.
Всем спасибо.
Все телефоны записал.
Надо будет - позвоню.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Good day, Daniel!
All comments of colleagues are taken from life and characterize the real state of affairs.
According to established practice around the world, detectives do not work on the principle of "payment - only for the result." The usual condition is that a prepayment of 50% is associated with the presence of the cost part (spent human hours, transportation costs, obtaining loyalty of persons with information, etc., up to the loss of profits associated with non-fulfillment of other orders guaranteeing profit at that time).
Specifically on the issue: in Sevastopol, the specified educational institution has several territories in different parts of the city. At least in two territories (in Streletskaya Bay and in the center on Gogol St.), there were student campuses (dormitories) in the time period you specified. It is desirable to have additional information for a successful search: a description of a particular hostel, a description will take the person you are looking for, his connections, etc.
We can give you our exceptional recommendations regarding Sevastopol colleagues!
If you still decide to search for yourself, we sincerely wish you success in your search!

Original message
Доброго времени суток, Даниил!
Все комментарии коллег взяты из жизни и характеризуют реальное положение дел.
По установившейся во всем мире практике, детективы не работают по принципу "оплата - только за результат". Обычное условие - предоплата 50% связано с наличием затратной части (затраченные человекочасы, транспортные расходы, получение лояльности лиц, обладающих информацией и т.п., вплоть до упущенной выгоды, связанной с невыполнением в это время других заказов, гарантирующих прибыль).
Конкретно по вопросу: в Севастополе указанное учебное заведение имеет несколько территорий в разных частях города. Как минимум на двух территориях (в Стрелецкой бухте и в центре на ул. Гоголя)в указанный Вами период времени имелись студгородки (общежития). Желательно иметь дополнительную информацию для успешного поиска: описание конкретного общежития, описание примет искомого человека, его связей и т.п.
Можем дать Вам свои исключительные рекомендации относительно севастопольских коллег!
Если все-таки решите искать сами, искренне желаем Вам успехов в поиске!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
The usual condition is an advance payment of 50%
Andrew, given the initial similar approach of the “customer”, I work only on 100% prepayment.

Original message
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Обычное условие - предоплата 50%
Андрей, учитывая изначальный подобный подход "заказчика", я работаю только по 100% предоплате.