Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

will be familiar

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello, REAL MEN and BEAUTIFUL LADIES OF FASHION. My name is Tatyana, I live in Feodosiya. I learned to dive and swim before I walked. I studied at the Moscow Power Engineering Institute, and at the same time I was in the opera detachment. , philosophy, NLP theory, a special love for clever detectives and science fiction. Bard songs from Okudzhava, Vysotsky, to modern Shoav, Kachan, Tretyakov. Sometimes poems are written. I love the humor of Zhvanetsky, M. Evdokimov (blessed memory), early Zadornov. I love animals and flowers. I agree with Perelman that the voids are necessarily filled, so I try to do good so that good returns. I hate indifference, lies, betrayal. I love life. Well, perhaps, I introduced myself briefly.

Attachments

• 10743156844689579581_71d37c1ecc7bfc673d0fcf2bbcadc1a9.jpg
    10743156844689579581_71d37c1ecc7bfc673d0fcf2bbcadc1a9.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 932
Original message
Здравствуйте,НАСТОЯЩИЕ МУЖЧИНЫ и ПРЕКРАСНЫЕ ДАМЫ МОДа.Меня зовут Татьяна,живу в Феодосии.Нырять и плавать научилась раньше,чем ходить.Училась в МЭИ,тогда же была и оперотряде.Занималась спелеологией(пещеры Караби яйлы).Запойная читательница-психология,эзотерика,философия ,теория НЛП,особая любовь к умным детективам и фантастике.Бардовские песни от Окуджавы,Высоцкого,до современных Шоава,Качана,Третьякова.Иногда пишутся стихи.Люблю юмор Жванецкого,М.Евдокимова(светлой памяти),раннего Задорнова.Обожаю животных и цветы.Согласна с Перельманом,что пустоты обязательно заполняются,поэтому стараюсь делать добро,чтобы добром возвращалось.Ненавижу равнодушие,ложь,предательство.Люблю-жизнь.Ну вот,пожалуй,вкратце и представилась.

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Tatyana! And what connects you with detective work?

Original message
Добрый день, Татьяна ! А что Вас связывает с детективной деятельностью ?

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Re: we will be familiar

Private detective. Sevhelp. »42 minutes ago
Good afternoon, Tatyana! And what connects you with detective work?
Alexander, Crimea, 068-366-05-62, [DLMURL] https://private-detective.com.ua/ [/ DLMURL], sevhelp@mail.ru

Hello, on the recommendation of Tatiana Mishina, I turned to the MOD for help, the most excellent professional Private detective SB Moscow works with me. This is my way of meeting you. Your forum is lively, the topics are very interesting, I come in several times a day, they are amazing comments. That's probably all, and the rest, I wrote.

Original message
Re: будем знакомы

Частный детектив. Sevhelp. » 42 минуты назад
Добрый день, Татьяна ! А что Вас связывает с детективной деятельностью ?
Александр, Крым, 068-366-05-62, [DLMURL]https://private-detective.com.ua/[/DLMURL], sevhelp@mail.ru

Здравствуйте,по рекомендации Мишиной Татьяны,я обратилась за помощью в МОД ,со мной работает великолепнейший профессионал Частный детектив CБ Москва.Вот такой мой путь знакомства с вами.Форум у вас живой,темы очень интересные,в день по несколько раз захожу,бывают потрясающие комментарии.Вот,пожалуй и всё,а остальное-я написала.

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Татьяна 49 said:
Drunk reader-psychology, esotericism, philosophy, NLP theory, a special love for clever detectives and science fiction.
Hello, Tatyana!
There are many lovers of veneration in our community, so I am pleased to welcome you!
53.gif

Original message
Татьяна 49 said:
Запойная читательница-психология,эзотерика,философия ,теория НЛП,особая любовь к умным детективам и фантастике.
Здравствуйте Татьяна!
Любителей запоем почитать много и в нашем сообществе, так что с удовольствием приветствую Вас!
53.gif

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Tatyana, welcome to the semi-private!

Original message
Татьяна, приветствуем Вас в полупривате!

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Hello. Tatyana was looking for her son for seven years and turned to my site. I have recommended your site. Where, in my opinion, during the day, detective Eugene from Moscow helped her. index.php? threads / 6185 & p = 60621 # p60621
Apparently Tatyana was imbued with a team, attitude towards people and her work, and she stayed here. :)

The normal attraction of adequate interesting people to like.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Татьяна семь лет искала сына и обратилась на мой сайт. Я порекомендовала Ваш сайт. Где ей ,по моему в течение суток , помог детектив Евгений из Москвы. index.php?threads/6185&p=60621#p60621
По всей видимости Татьяна прониклась коллективом,отношением к людям и своей работе, да и осталась тут . :)

Нормальное притяжение адекватных интересных людей к подобному.
Reactions: aleksandr

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Мишина Татьяна said:
Hello. Tatyana was looking for her son for seven years and turned to my site. I have recommended your site. Where, in my opinion, during the day, detective Eugene from Moscow helped her. index.php? threads / 6185 & p = 60621 # p60621
Apparently Tatyana was imbued with a team, attitude towards people and her work, and she stayed here. :)

The normal attraction of adequate interesting people to like.

Strongly support! I hope the story ended happily in every sense. I propose: Eugene - to the board of gratitude!

Original message
Мишина Татьяна said:
Здравствуйте. Татьяна семь лет искала сына и обратилась на мой сайт. Я порекомендовала Ваш сайт. Где ей ,по моему в течение суток , помог детектив Евгений из Москвы. index.php?threads/6185&p=60621#p60621
По всей видимости Татьяна прониклась коллективом,отношением к людям и своей работе, да и осталась тут . :)

Нормальное притяжение адекватных интересных людей к подобному.

Категорически поддерживаю! Надеюсь, история закончилась благополучно во всех смыслах. Предллагаю: Евгения - на доску благодарности!
Reactions: aleksandr