Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency. Private detective. Lithuania. Vilnius.

Reaction score
Website
www.
Vilnius said:
Thank you, I was born 5 days ago ....: D

According to the good old Russian tradition, it is allowed to congratulate the birthday man at least six months later, but not a minute earlier ... :)

Original message
Vilnius said:
Спасибо, правда я родился 5 дней назад.... :D

По старой-доброй русской традиции допускается поздравлять именинника хоть на полгода позже, но не на минуту раньше... :)

Viktor

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Damn it, but I didn’t know about this good old Russian tradition ... Thank you, Konstantin Mikhailovich, for enlightening us. I have to wait half a year ... (I had a birthday six days ago, on October 21, and everyone still continues to congratulate Olegas). In the place of Olegas, personally, I would only be glad to be congratulated for another six months from the moment of my birthday, and not remembered only six months later, and even then it would be nice if I remembered ... Already after Olegas, two more of our congratulations on our birthday colleagues, but I have, it means, a delay of six months ... according to the good old Russian tradition ... And why am I so guilty of colleagues? Unclear...

Original message
Вот чёрт, а я и не знал об этой старой-доброй русской традиции... Спасибо, Константин Михайлович, что просветили. Придётся мне подождать полгодика... (день рождения у меня был ещё шесть дней назад, 21 октября, а все до сих пор ещё продолжают поздравлять Олегаса). На месте Олегаса лично я был бы только рад, чтобы меня поздравляли ещё полгода с момента дня рождения, а не вспомнили только через полгода, да и то хорошо, если бы вспомнили... Уже после Олегаса на форуме с днём рождения поздравили ещё двоих наших коллег, а у меня, значится, отсрочка на полгода... по старой-доброй русской традиции... И чем же это я так провинился перед коллегами? Непонятно...
Reaction score
Website
www.
Viktor said:
Damn it, but I didn’t know about this good old Russian tradition ... Thank you, Konstantin Mikhailovich, for enlightening us. I have to wait half a year ... (I had a birthday six days ago, on October 21, and everyone still continues to congratulate Olegas). In place of Olegas, personally, I would only be glad to be congratulated for another six months from the moment of my birthday, and not remembered only six months later, and even then it would be nice if I remembered ... Already after Olegas, two more of our congratulated our friends on their birthday colleagues, and I, it means, a delay of six months ... according to the good old Russian tradition ... And why am I so guilty of my colleagues? Unclear...

Dear Victor Vasilievich!
It is unlikely that you managed to cave in with something; rather, you did not manage to be remembered ...
You, for the entire period of your stay at the Forum from March 13, 2013 to the present ( two and a half years ), I remember everything 17 (seventeen) your messages. For comparison: Olegas has them 709 .
Did you feel the difference?
This is Forum statistics. The thing is very objective and incorruptible ...
Simple arithmetic calculations convincingly testify to your negligible activity on the Forum.
Again incomprehensible?

Original message
Viktor said:
Вот чёрт, а я и не знал об этой старой-доброй русской традиции... Спасибо, Константин Михайлович, что просветили. Придётся мне подождать полгодика... (день рождения у меня был ещё шесть дней назад, 21 октября, а все до сих пор ещё продолжают поздравлять Олегаса). На месте Олегаса лично я был бы только рад, чтобы меня поздравляли ещё полгода с момента дня рождения, а не вспомнили только через полгода, да и то хорошо, если бы вспомнили... Уже после Олегаса на форуме с днём рождения поздравили ещё двоих наших коллег, а у меня, значится, отсрочка на полгода... по старой-доброй русской традиции... И чем же это я так провинился перед коллегами? Непонятно...

Уважаемый Виктор Васильевич!
Вряд ли Вы чем-то успели провиниться, скорее - не успели запомниться...
Вы, за весь период нахождения на Форуме с 13 мар 2013 года по настоящее время (два с половиной года), запомнились всего 17 (семнадцатью) своими сообщениями. Для сравнения: у Олегаса их 709.
Разницу почувствовали?
Это статистика Форума. Вещь очень объективная и неподкупная...
Несложные арифметические вычисления убедительно свидетельствуют о ничтожно малой Вашей активности на Форуме.
Опять непонятно?

Хагани

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Original message
С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!

Viktor

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Viktor said:
Damn it, but I didn’t know about this good old Russian tradition ... Thank you, Konstantin Mikhailovich, for enlightening us. I have to wait half a year ... (I had a birthday six days ago, on October 21, and everyone still continues to congratulate Olegas). In place of Olegas, personally, I would only be glad to be congratulated for another six months from the moment of my birthday, and not remembered only six months later, and even then it would be nice if I remembered ... Already after Olegas, two more of our congratulated our friends on their birthday colleagues, and I, it means, a delay of six months ... according to the good old Russian tradition ... And why am I so guilty of my colleagues? Unclear...

Dear Victor Vasilievich!
It is unlikely that you managed to cave in with something; rather, you did not manage to be remembered ...
You, for the entire period of your stay at the Forum from March 13, 2013 to the present ( two and a half years ), I remember everything 17 (seventeen) your messages. For comparison: Olegas has them 709 .
Did you feel the difference?
This is Forum statistics. The thing is very objective and incorruptible ...
Simple arithmetic calculations convincingly testify to your negligible activity on the Forum.
Again incomprehensible?

Dear Konstantin Mikhailovich!
Thank you for enlightening me once again and letting me "feel the difference" who is "hu" in our forum.
I don’t want to engage in polemics with anyone about my memorability in MOD in comparison with Olegas and other participants in the MOD forum, whom I deeply respect, but please tell me, is it really possible in our forum to be the fundamental criterion for an elementary congratulation on your birthday colleagues in the shop need him to poke the "Enter" button on his computer keyboard not 17, but 709 times? And in past years, by the way, I visited the forum even less, but after all they congratulated me, and also on time! And what does your "objective and incorruptible forum statistics" have to do with the fact that the same Mr. A. Berezin, whom I respected, has since 2010, there are also only 24 posts on the forum, but after all, he, unlike me, was congratulated on time this year too! If you think that I am known in the MOD and judged only by the activity of my communication in this forum, then you are deeply mistaken, I participate quite actively in the life of the MOD without publicizing this on the forum, so that the leaders of the MOD and other active forum users are enough for me remember well and know without my reminder of myself on the forum. I’m not really touchy, I’ll survive, but I don’t understand why to congratulate you on our forum, you need to turn to some “simple arithmetic calculations” that personally tell you something “convincingly”, and not to be guided by elementary politeness, correctness and decency? What does it mean for us, under each avatar, in bold and flashy type, the date of birth of each forum participant is marked, and if he is very active in the forum, then his birthday is constantly evident to everyone, and they will not forget to congratulate him in a timely manner? No, our dear Konstantin Svet Mikhailovich, the forum’s birthdays are not tracked so much by the forum administrators as you tried to present it to me and everyone else, so don’t ... about memorability, etc., we are not beautiful girls, to constantly show off and remember. A simple human factor, as always, that’s all ... Not about memorability here, we need to talk, but about forgetfulness. And about the "good old Russian tradition" that you bothered to remind us all of, I think it would be more appropriate to recall the good old Russian proverb "Road spoon to dinner ..." Good luck in all your endeavors, Konstantin Mikhailovich, and active participation in the life of the MOD, and not in stating its statistics!

PS Olegas, I'm sorry that I allow myself to “mumble” a little in this thread of yours, I won’t be anymore, honest detective. I'm getting older, I guess. Once again, you are with Dnyuha, glad to meet you, I would like to meet more often, ride ships on the rivers, sing songs and show tricks to each other! You’ll be in St. Petersburg, don’t miss it, stop by to visit, many of our colleagues have already visited my house on the Gulf of Finland, no one is offended, you can ask Matushkin about my hospitality. So come on, see you, wait for a visit, I will be glad. LIBRA rule!

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Viktor said:

Уважаемый Виктор Васильевич!
Вряд ли Вы чем-то успели провиниться, скорее - не успели запомниться...
Вы, за весь период нахождения на Форуме с 13 мар 2013 года по настоящее время (два с половиной года), запомнились всего 17 (семнадцатью) своими сообщениями. Для сравнения: у Олегаса их 709.
Разницу почувствовали?
Это статистика Форума. Вещь очень объективная и неподкупная...
Несложные арифметические вычисления убедительно свидетельствуют о ничтожно малой Вашей активности на Форуме.
Опять непонятно?

Уважаемый Константин Михайлович!
Спасибо Вам за то, что Вы ещё раз просветили меня и дали "почувствовать разницу", кто есть "ху" на нашем форуме.
Я не хочу вступать с Вами в никому не нужную полемику по поводу моей запоминаемости в МОДе в сравнении с Олегасом и другими участниками форума МОДа, которых я глубоко уважаю, но скажите мне пожалуйста, неужели на нашем форуме основополагающим критерием для элементарного поздравления с днём рождения своего коллеги по цеху необходимо, чтобы он тыкнул в кнопку "Enter" на клавиатуре своего компьютера не 17, а 709 раз? А в прошлые годы, кстати, я ещё меньше посещал форум, но ведь поздравляли же, и к тому же своевременно! И при чём здесь Ваша "объективная и неподкупная статистика форума", если у того же уважаемого мною господина Берёзина А.К. с 2010 года тоже всего 24 сообщения на форуме, но ведь его-то, в отличие от меня, и в этом году поздравили своевременно! Если Вы думаете, что меня в МОДе знают и судят только по активности моего общения на данном форуме, то глубоко заблуждаетесь, я достаточно активно участвую в жизни МОДа, не афишируя это на форуме, так что и руководители МОДа, и другие активные форумчане меня достаточно хорошо помнят и знают и без моего напоминания о себе на форуме. Я вообще-то не из обидчивых, переживу, но мне непонятно, почему для поздравления с днём рождения на нашем форуме нужно обязательно обращаться к каким-то "несложным арифметическим вычислениям", которые лично Вам о чём-то "убедительно свидетельствуют", а не руководствоваться элементарными вежливостью, корректностью и порядочностью? У нас что, под каждой аватарой кричащим жирным шрифтом выделена дата рождения каждого участника форума, и если он очень активен на форуме, то его день рождения бросается всем постоянно в глаза, и его обязательно не забудут своевременно поздравить? Да нет, уважаемый наш Константин свет Михайлович, дни рождения форумчан не так отслеживаются администраторами форума, как Вы это мне и всем остальным попытались представить, так что не надо ... о запоминаемости, и т.п., мы Вам не красны девицы, чтобы постоянно красоваться и запоминаться. Простой человеческий фактор, как всегда, вот и всё... Не о запоминаемости тут нужно говорить, а о забываемости. А по поводу "старой-доброй русской традиции", о которой Вы удосужились нам всем тут напомнить, то я думаю, что здесь уместнее было бы вспомнить старую добрую русскую пословицу "Дорога ложка к обеду..." Удачи Вам во всех Ваших начинаниях, Константин Михайлович, и активного участия в жизни МОДа, а не в констатации её статистики!

P.S. Олегас, извини, что я в этой твоей ветке позволяю себе немного "побурчать", больше не буду, честное детективное. Старею, наверное. Ещё раз тебя с Днюхой, рад знакомству с тобой, хотелось бы почаще встречаться, кататься на кораблях по рекам, петь песни и показывать друг другу фокусы! Будешь в Питере, не промажь, заезжай в гости, у меня дома на берегу Финского залива уже многие наши коллеги побывали, никто не обижается, можешь спросить о моём гостеприимстве у Матушкина. Так что давай, до встречи, жду в гости, буду рад. ВЕСЫ рулят!

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Victor, with the past! After all, they say that - better later than never :)
Thank you very much for the invitation, I can answer the same - in Lithuania and Vilnius there really is something to see ....

Original message
Виктор, с прошедшим ! Ведь говорят и так - лучше позже, чем никогда :)
За приглашение большое спасибо, могу ответить тем же - в Литве и Вильнюсе правда есть что посмотреть....

Viktor

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank you Olegas for congratulations !!! And even more so for the invitation. I know very well that in Lithuania there really is something to see. I visited you ... unfortunately, the last time back in Soviet times, in 1985, in a sanatorium in Druskininkai. E-mine, but 30 years have passed since then! It's time, it's time, Olegas, you're right, to repeat the friendly visit is no longer in the Soviet Baltic, but in the European! Oh my God, how I liked the Baltic States at one time! Of the wonderful cities and towns of Lithuania where I have visited several times, I remember, in addition to Druskininkai and, in fact, of course, Vilnius itself, also very old and beautiful Kaunas, Panevezys, Alytus, Šiauliai, Klaipeda and other complex Lithuanian names, many of which I already forgot, unfortunately. And what is the attitude of the inhabitants of these cities to tourists! I don’t know who is talking about the attitude of the Balts towards us, Russians, as occupiers, but in my own skin I felt 30 years ago a real cultural and European attitude towards myself as just a person. But all that was needed was to simply behave there as a cultured person, to learn, out of respect for Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians, a couple of basic words in their language such as "good afternoon, thank you", "please", etc., and that’s all ! And do not eat vodka like a pig, and do not be rude to people like a real occupier to people of a different race. That’s why we are currently going to rest in Turkey, Cyprus, Thailand, Egypt, etc., this is exactly what we do with regard to the language of the natives of these countries and the manner of behavior with them, but with the Baltic states we somehow could not for some reason! Honestly, I have seen enough of our Russian "cultural" brother-countryman there, still sometimes when I remember, it’s a shame ... So Olegas, thanks again for the invitation, there will be an opportunity, I’ll definitely try to come and look at present-day Lithuania and its current residents. See you, brother! Hello to your lovely and wonderful wife.

Original message
Спасибо, Олегас, за поздравление!!! А за приглашение тем более. Я отлично знаю, что в Литве действительно есть что посмотреть. Бывал я у вас... к сожалению, последний раз ещё в советское время, в 1985 году, в санатории в Друскининкае. Ё-моё, а ведь 30 лет уже прошло с тех пор! Пора, пора, Олегас, ты прав, повторить дружеский визит уже не в советскую Прибалтику, а в европейскую! Боже ж ты мой, как мне нравилась в своё время Прибалтика! Из замечательных городов и городков Литвы, где я неоднократно бывал, помню, помимо Друскининкая и, собственно, самого, конечно, Вильнюса, ещё и очень старинные и красивые Каунас, Паневежис, Алитус, Шяуляй, Клайпеду и другие, сложные литовские названия многих из которых я уже и позабывал, к сожалению. А какое отношение жителей этих городов к туристам! Я не знаю, кто там говорит об отношении прибалтов к нам, русским, как к оккупантам, но на своей собственной шкуре я ощутил ещё 30 лет назад настоящее культурно-европейское отношение к себе как к просто человеку. А ведь всего-навсего надо было просто вести себя там как культурный человек, выучить из уважения к литовцам, латышам и эстонцам пару основных слов на их языке типа "добрый день, "спасибо", "пожалуйста" и т.п., и всё! И водку не жрать, как свинья, и не хамить людям, как настоящий оккупант людям другой расы. Вот почему-то мы в настоящее время, когда ездим отдыхать в Турции, на Кипры, в Таиланды, в Египты и т.д., именно так и поступаем в части языка аборигенов этих стран и манер поведения с ними, а вот с Прибалтикой мы в своё время так почему-то не могли! Честно скажу, насмотрелся я там нашего русского "культурного" брата-земляка, до сих пор иногда, когда вспомню, бывает стыдно... Так что, Олегас, ещё раз спасибо за приглашение, будет возможность, обязательно постараюсь приехать и посмотреть на нынешнюю Литву и ёё нынешних жителей. До встречи, брат! Привет твоей милой и замечательной жене.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Thank you, Victor, nice and kindly said

Original message
Спасибо, Виктор, красиво и по-доброму сказано