Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Детективное агентство. Минск.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Detective agency in Minsk Private Detective in Minsk I am a private detective, I work in the Republic of Belarus. I mainly do work in the city of Minsk. My experience (10 years) allows me to approach the implementation of each order individually. During my work, I have “accumulated” connections with colleagues in Europe, the CIS and North America. Services provided: Search for hiding debtors and scammers. Search for relatives and acquaintances with whom communication has been lost. Verification of candidates for work and business partners. Studying competitors. Problems of family relations: adultery, children's behavior. Collection of information for divorce proceedings. Do not try to solve your problems yourself, consult a professional first. if I can not help you with the matter, then at least I will help with advice.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Частный детектив. Беларусь, Минск.

Детективное агенство в Минске

Частный Дететктив в Минске

Я частный детектив, работаю в Республике Беларусь.
в основном выполняю работу по городу Минску.
Мой опыт (10 лет) позволяет подойти к выполнению каждого заказа индивидуально. За время работы у меня "накопились" связи с коллегами в Европпе, СНГ и Северной Америке.

Оказываемые услуги:
Розыск скрывающихся должников и мошенников.
Розыск родственников и знакомых, с которыми потеряна связь.

Проверка кандидатов на работу и деловых партнеров.
Изучение конкурентов.

Проблемы семейных отношений: супружеская неверность, поведение детей.
Сбор сведений для бракоразводного процесса.

Не пытайтесь решить свои проблемы самостоятельно, обратитесь для начала к профессионалу. если я не смогу помочь вам делом, то хотя бы помогу советом.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello, colleagues! I hope you invite your friends to our forum. Good luck!

Original message
Re: Детективное агентство. Частный детектив. Белоруссия, Минск.

Здравствуйте, коллеги! Надеюсь Вы пригласите на наш форум своих знакомых коллег. Желаю удачи!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello, colleague. The forum is under discussion, what do you think, is it necessary to make a section in which to place not respectable detectives? And if you do, what is the name of the section? With all respect, Andrew.

Original message

Здравствуйте, коллега. На форуме идёт дискуссия, как Вы считаете, нужно ли делать раздел в котором разместить не добропорядочных детективов? И если делать, то как назвать раздел?
С уважением, Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Tell me. Can I recognize the subscriber by mobile number?

Original message

Скажите. Могу ли я узнать абонента по номеру мобильного телефона?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello. Yes.

Original message

Здравствуйте. Да.
A

Anonymous

Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello to the Belarus brothers! And what, Old Man has already allowed detectives to work in Belarus? As far as I know, they were all dispersed by the bodies of the Ministry of State Security and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Original message

Привет братьям-беларусам!
А что, Батька разрешил уже в Беларуси работу детективов? Насколько я знаю их всех разогнали в свое время органы МГБ и МВД.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello, Alexey. Unfortunately, our colleague is deep underground.

Original message

Привет, Алексей. К сожалению наш коллега в глубоком подполье.
A

Anonymous

Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Good day, colleague! Well, you are just like revolutionaries! The utmost respect kolega! Respect from the north!

Original message

Доброго дня коллега! Ну,Вы прям как революционеры! Полнейшая уважуха колега! Респект с севера!СВолодя
A

Anonymous

Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Well, what? Did the Belarusian underground not respond? : D Looks revealed their raspberries gendarmes: D

Original message

Ну чё? Беларусские подпольщики так и не отзвалися? :D Видать раскрыли их малину жандармы :D

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Detective agency. Private detective. Belarus, Minsk. Hello, Alexey! Glad to see you again on the forum. I talked with Dmitry both by mail and by phone, in the near future I promised to join the forum, I also promised to leave comments in the "Private communication of detectives" section, prices for colleagues. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message

Привет, Алексей! Рад вновь тебя видеть на форуме. Общался я с Дмитрием и по почте и по телефону, в ближайшее время обещал включиться в работу форума, так же обещал оставить комментарии в разделе "Приватное общение детективов", цены для коллег.
С уважением, Андрей.