Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Remind me where to look.

Original message
Напомни где посмотреть.
Reaction score
On my site. We have already discussed with you on this topic and I believe that I have prepared a fairly wide list of cities in all regions of Italy.

Original message
У меня на сайте.Мы уже дискутировали с тобой на эту тему и я считаю,что подготовил достаточно широкий список городов по всем регионам Италии.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I remember the discussion. Throw off the link.

Original message
Дискуссию помню. Скинь ссылку.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I looked. Unfortunately you need to redo it.

Original message
Посмотрел. К сожалению нужно переделать.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
What are you talking about?

Original message
Это ты о чём?
Reaction score
You immediately imposed your opinion on this issue to me and when I replied that I consider the list provided by me to be optimal, you pretended to agree, and after a while you return to this topic again, but it seems to me in a more ultimatum form.

Original message
Ты сразу навязывал мне свое мнение по этому вопросу и когда я ответил,что считаю предоставленный мною список оптимальным,ты сделал вид что согласился,а по истечении времени снова возвращаешься к этой теме,но как мне кажется уже в более ультимативной форме.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Nikolay, what are you talking about? Where do you see it? I do not impose anything on you! If you think that enough, then enough, then we have decided this. You are in Italy and you know better. I asked you to break down this list by region and make it in two languages. And where do you see the usurper here?

Original message
Николай, ты о чём? Где ты это видишь? Я тебе ничего не навязываю! Если ты считаешь, что хватает, то хватает, мы тогда это ещё решили. Ты в Италии и тебе видней. Я тебя попросил этот список разбить по областям и сделать на двух языках. И где ты здесь видишь узурпатора?
Reaction score
It’s not regions, but regions. I divided by region and wrote in two languages all cities with a population of more than 20 thousand. In Italy, a settlement that you can’t name in Russia and a semi-station is already a city. And if I start to rewrite these cities, there will be several thousand. There is no point and therefore I made a selection, in my opinion the optimal. Why do we return to this issue again?

Original message
Здесь не области а регионы Я разбил по регионам и написал на двух языках все города с населением более 20 тысяч.В Италии населенный пункт,который в России и полустанком не назовешь,уже город.И если я начну переписывать эти города,то их будет несколько тысяч.Нет смысла и поэтому я сделал выборку,на мой взгляд оптимальную.Зачем мы возвращаемся снова к этому вопросу?