Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
I didn’t even see some large nations in it, so I arranged the main cities with a population of more than 50,000 in all regions of Italy. Other cities, and about 10,000 of them are small and are included as provinces into larger ones. There is no point in introducing them. Detective agencies They are located only in large cities. So let the list that I made remain.

Original message
Я на вскидку не увидел в нем даже некоторых крупных нородов,поэтому скомпоновал по всем регионам Италии основные города с населением более 50000 человек.Другие города,а их около 10 000 мелкие и входят как провинции в более крупные.Нет смысла их вносить.Детективные агенства находятся только в крупных городах.Так что пусть остается тот список,что я составил.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
So something needs to be added. There may not be detective agencies there, but interest from potential clients, yes.

Original message
Так значит что то надо добавить. Детективных агентств там может не быть, а интерес со стороны потенциальных клиентов, да.
Reaction score
Andrey do not strain me. I already said that this list does not have many large cities and at the same time there are a lot of small ones, which in Italy are huge in number. I made an optimal selection for all regions and it is much easier and more effective than shoveling your list. All the necessary cities are there and let's not come back to this issue.

Original message
Андрей не напрягай меня.Я уже сказал,что в этом списке нет многих крупных городов и в тоже время очень много мелких,которых в Италии огромное колличество.Я сделал оптимальную подборку по всем регионам и это намного проще и эффективнее,чем лопатить твой список.Все необходимые города там есть и давай больше к этому вопросу не будем возвращаться.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Let's see, I can add it myself. Have you had any negotiations?

Original message
Посмотрим, может сам добавлю.
Были переговоры?
Reaction score
You don’t need to add anything, believe it is enough. At the meeting today, they all discussed and handed over to the head office in Rome. They said they didn’t delay the answer, but they answered only positive, because the preliminary dialogue between them had already taken place. They only had a website general, but the detectives have mail. The decision is made only by Rome. They have a lot of questions for us. So far, mostly in Ukraine. But more on that later. You can see their website: They still work with Switzerland and Austria.

Original message
Не надо ничего добавлять,поверь этого вполне достаточно.На встрече сегодня был.Все обговорили и передали в головной офис в Рим.Сказали с ответом не затянут,но ответ только положительный,потому,то предварительный диалог между ними уже состоялся.Сайт у них только общий, а у детективов почта.Решение принимает только Рим.Вопросов у них к нам очень много.Пока в основном по Украине.Но об этом чуть позже.Можешь посмотреть их сайт: Они еще работают с Швейцарией и Австрией.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Great. Good believe.

Original message
Замечательно. Хорошо, верю.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Great!

Original message
Замечательно!

Один Человек

Staff member
Private access level
Reaction score
Hello Nikolai! I would like to meet you - I am Alexei Bushakov, representing the Ukrainian Search Group (link is not valid), coordinator of the Ukrainian branch of the Private Investigations Corporation, International Investigation Bureau, iib-corporation.com.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Николай!
Хотел бы познакомиться - я Бушаков Алексей, представляю ЧДА "Украинская группа поиска" (Ссылка не действительна), координатор украинского направления Корпорации частных детективов "Международное бюро расследований" iib-corporation.com.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
And where is the main office of the corporation located?

Original message
А где главный офис корпорации находиться?