Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Selling an expensive thing? Caution with buyers!

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Selling an expensive thing? Caution with buyers!

"AIF Analysis" online version, # 23-24 (68-69) 14/12/2000

Many scammers use newspaper ads in their affairs. It is known - giving an advertisement in a newspaper (and any, even the most harmless), you fall into a risk group. An announcement is information, and dodgy and cunning minds can always find use for it.

A SOME citizen gave the newspaper an advertisement for the sale of a Japanese video camera worth 7 thousand rubles. One client called, second, third. Having found out the price, everyone somehow wandered, and suddenly an energetic voice sounded in the receiver. He took an interest in the model, year of release, and characteristics. The price did not scare off either. “We ought to see the goods,” the potential buyer suggested. “I don’t understand the technique myself, I’ll invite a friend, he’s an expert in this matter.” Everything is logical, the purchase is not cheap, to be safe from the cat in a poke is quite natural.

The appointment was made at the buyer's home. At the appointed hour, the landlord opened the door ... in his underpants. He embarrassedly smiled: "Sorry, overslept. Come in, but until a friend comes up, I will look at the camera."

He examined the camera meticulously, asked for permission to shoot: look, they say, I want how it works. So, taking pictures, he walked around the rooms, turned into the kitchen, then went out into the corridor, lingered at the front door. Then it somehow happened by itself that the door of the apartment was slammed, and her owner with the camera remained behind her, in the stairwell. “Don’t worry, I’ll open it now,” came the sound of the door. About ten minutes passed - silence. No attempt was made to open the door. Finally, after about twenty minutes, the key turned in the lock, and on the threshold arose ... an elderly woman. "Finally! And where is the master?" The woman's eyes widened: "What kind of master? I am the mistress." The owner of the camera did not suck well under the spoon. They began to find out what was what. It turned out that a pensioner had rented an apartment for a couple of hours to a certain man for a meeting with a lady of the heart. Money paid in advance. True, there was no passport with him, but apparently the man looked so respectable and serious ... Did you appreciate the beauty of the game?

Inna Shevchenko
Source: https://www.aferizm.ru/stati/moshen/O_Bender/ob_prosto_moshen.htm

Original message
Продаете дорогую вещь? Осторожно с покупателями!

"АиФ Разбор" интернет-версия, #23-24 (68-69) 14/12/2000

Многие мошенники используют в своих делах газетные объявления. Известно - давая объявление в газету (причем любое, даже самое безобидное), вы попадаете в группу риска. Объявление - это информация, а изворотливые и хитрые умы всегда могут найти ей применение.

НЕКИЙ гражданин дал в газету объявление о продаже японской видеокамеры стоимостью 7 тыс. руб. Позвонил один клиент, второй, третий. Узнав цену, все как-то сникали, и вдруг в трубке зазвучал энергичный голос. Поинтересовался моделью, годом выпуска, характеристиками. Цена тоже не отпугнула. "Надо бы посмотреть товар, - предложил потенциальный покупатель. - Сам я не очень в технике разбираюсь, приглашу товарища, он в этом деле специалист". Все логично, покупка недешевая, подстраховаться от кота в мешке вполне естественно.

Встречу назначили в доме покупателя. В назначенный час дверь квартиры открыл хозяин... в одних трусах. Смущенно заулыбался: "Извините, проспал. Проходите, а пока приятель не подошел, я сам камеру посмотрю".

Камеру он рассматривал придирчиво, попросил разрешения поснимать: посмотреть, мол, хочу, как работает. Так, снимая, ходил по комнатам, завернул на кухню, потом вышел в коридор, задержался у входной двери. Потом как-то само собой получилось, что дверь квартиры захлопнулась, а ее хозяин с камерой остался за ней, на лестничной клетке. "Не волнуйтесь, сейчас открою", - раздалось из-за двери. Прошло минут десять - тишина. Никаких попыток открыть дверь слышно не было. Наконец минут через двадцать в замке повернулся ключ, и на пороге возникла... пожилая женщина. "Наконец-то! А хозяин где?" У женщины округлились глаза: "Какой хозяин? Я и есть хозяйка". У владельца камеры нехорошо засосало под ложечкой. Стали выяснять, что к чему. Оказалось, пенсионерка сдала квартиру на пару часов некоему мужчине для свидания с дамой сердца. Деньги заплатил вперед. Правда, паспорта при нем не оказалось, но внешне мужчина выглядел так представительно и серьезно... Вы оценили красоту игры?

Инна ШЕВЧЕНКО
Источник: https://www.aferizm.ru/stati/moshen/O_Bender/ob_prosto_moshen.htm

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dexterously ...

Original message
Ловко...

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Ah well done, good trick: mrgreen:

Original message
Ай молодца, хороший трюк :mrgreen:

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank! I have not heard that before. Really nice trick!

Original message
Спасибо! Такого еще не слыхал. Действительно хороший трюк!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thanks for working on the forum.

Original message
Спасибо за работу на форуме.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич