Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Teymur Asadov on the secrets of the profession of a private detective in Ukraine

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Роберт said:
Thank you, I read it without pleasure and even with irritation.
In Russia, according to the Law, a detective is obliged to report countermeasures and relations with them are legally determined, but in Ukraine, it turns out that everything is very difficult .... apparently everyone wants to make freelance police assistants out of them (yes, yes, .... I mean exactly that). And when they refuse, law enforcement agencies are very offended ....
Hm, fun. No, they will not accept the law on NPVs or they will accept soooooooo that a complete piiisets.

Robert! can you create a separate branch, for example: "IRRITATION and DISSATISFACTION of Robert" ???? : lol: .... how you don’t read your posts, especially according to the knowledge of the NPV in Ukraine, so immediately irritation and dissatisfaction :))))) .... you need to be calmer :)))))

Original message
Роберт said:
Спасибо, прочитал без удовольствия и даже с раздражением.
В России по Закону детектив обязан сообщать о противодеяниях и взаимоотношения с ними юридически определено, а на Украине, выходит, что все очень сложно.... судя по всему все хотят из них сделать внештатных помощников милиции (да, да,..... я именно это имею в виду). А когда те отказываются, правоохранительные органы очень обижаются....
Хм, весело. Не, не примут закон о ЧДД или примут такооооой, что полный пииисец.

Роберт! может Вам отдельную ветку создать- к примеру: "РАЗДРАЖЕНИя и НЕДОВОЛЬСТВА Роберта"???? :lol: ....как не читаешь Ваши посты, особенно по ЗНАНИЯМ ЧДД в УКРАИНЕ- так сразу раздражение и недовольство:))))....спокойнее спокойнее надо быть:)))))

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Robert! can you create a separate branch, for example: "IRRITATION and DISSATISFACTION of Robert" ???? : lol: .... how you don’t read your posts, especially according to the knowledge of the NPV in Ukraine, so immediately irritation and discontent :))))) .... it’s calmer to be calmer :))))) [/quote]

Well, you really shy me, by God. So much attention to me.
And the flaws in the article can really be from a correspondent, he came from Russia, and wrote inaccuracies, he came up with a thread himself. What do they understand there!

Original message
Роберт! может Вам отдельную ветку создать- к примеру: "РАЗДРАЖЕНИя и НЕДОВОЛЬСТВА Роберта"???? :lol: ....как не читаешь Ваши посты, особенно по ЗНАНИЯМ ЧДД в УКРАИНЕ- так сразу раздражение и недовольство:))))....спокойнее спокойнее надо быть:)))))[/quote]

Ну вы прям меня застесняли, ей Богу. Столько внимания ко мне.
А огрехи в статье и правда могут быть от корреспондента, приехал из России, и написал неточности, придумал что-нить сам. Что они там понимают!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Роберт said:
Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) said:
Read. Half of the colleague’s story is weak and not fair. And he fulfills orders of large holdings and at the same moment searches for a cat ... I generally keep quiet about prices - nonsense, price tags are less than consumables ... in short, you can do a lot of cuts later. I would not exchange clients with this colleague to search for cats.
Tell us about yourself: D. And then, apparently, tired of listening to my stories.
What are your tales to do with it? :? We kind of interview another person discussing. :?
And you can safely read my communications with the media on the site.

Original message
Роберт said:
Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) said:
Почитал. Половина рассказа коллеги - слабо и не честно. И заказы крупных холдингов он выполняет и в тот же момент кошку разыскивает...про цены я вообще молчу - бред, ценники менее расходников...короче и дальше можно много нарезок сделать. Я бы с данным коллегой не стал бы клиентами по розыску кошечек обмениваться.
Расскажите о себе :D . А то, небось, надоело мои байки слушать.
Ваши то байки тут при чем? :? Мы вроде интервью иного человека обсуждаем. :?
А мои общения со СМИ можете вполне смело на сайте почитать.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Thanks for the article, Igor!
But ... This may be a normal person, but obviously "not quite in the subject." It is striking that the service in Azerbaijan is weighty for 10 years, and about working in Kiev is somehow crumpled and vague (well, I worked for myself and worked). Given that the article is from an Azerbaijani site, one can reasonably regard it as an advertisement for Azerbaijani citizens with interests in Ukraine, but ... the prices are more interesting: observation - $ 100. !! ???? Probably on our Sherlock Holmes, with whom (Mr. Asadov compares himself more than once in the article), as fillers, like all Conan Doyle’s works, all (just not London, but Kiev) shit for a few pence a day, and does the director of the agency leave the rest to himself for business development? Thanks again for the article proposed for discussion.
Sincerely, Andrey (Crimea). PS A request to my real Kiev colleagues to correct me if, as they say, “the person involved is known” and is trustworthy ...

I support Andrei in analyzing the article .... but at the same time the disclaimer is true - until you know the person personally, it’s too early to draw conclusions ..... here and PR is possible (not for the colleagues, the interview is recorded, but for the clients, there are some inconsistencies and inaccuracies) and we don’t know how the text was edited .... Hacking is not worth evaluating .... For example, I can recall the so-called offhand cases where the texts are accurate, and they speak beautifully, but as before work, profanity and stupidity .... So- TIME WILL TELL - what is he a Ukrainian detective with Azerbaijani roots :)

I would like to check my calculations and hear the opinion of my Kiev colleagues ...

Original message
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
Спасибо за статью, Игорь!
Но (!!!)... высказывания интервьюируемого действительно пестрят "ляпами" и неточностями, начиная от непонятных разрешений на видеосемку, которые якобы выдают правоохранительные органы и об институте судебных приставов, которых в Украине нет и впомине (есть государственные исполнители)... Это может быть и нормальный человек, но явно "не совсем в теме". Бросается в глаза и то, что о службе в Азербайджане - увесисто - 10 лет, а про работу в Киеве как-то скомканно и неопределенно (ну, работал себе и работал). Учитывая, что статья с азербайджанского сайта, можно обоснованно расценить ее, как рекламную для граждан Азербайджана, имеющих интересы в Украине, но... больше интересны расценки: наблюдение - 100 у.е.!!???? Наверное на нашего Шерлока Холмса, с кем (г-н Асадов в статье сравнивает себя не раз), в качестве филёров батрачит, как в произведениях Конан Дойла, вся (только уже не лондонская, а киевская) шпана за несколько пенсов в день, а остальное г-н директор агентства оставляет себе и на развитие бизнеса? Еще раз спасибо за статью, предложенную к обсуждению.
С уважением, Андрей (Крым). P.S. Просьба к реальным коллегам-киевлянам меня поправить, если, как говорится, "фигурант известен" и заслуживает доверия...

Поддерживаю Андрея в аналитике статьи....но при этом и оговорка верна- пока не узнаешь человека лично- выводы делать рано.....здесь и пиар возможен(не для коллег же интервью записано, а для клиентов- отсюда некоторые нестыковки и неточности) и как редактировался текст нам неизвестно....Рубить с-плеча не стоит в оценках....Например, я навскидку могу вспомнить т.н. случаи, где и тексты точные, и говорят красиво, а как до работы- профанация и бестолковость ....Так что- ВРЕМЯ ПОКАЖЕТ- каков он украинский детектив с азербайджанскими корнями:)

Хотелось бы проверить свои выкладки и услышать мнение киевских коллег...

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
I would like to check my calculations and hear the opinion of my Kiev colleagues ...

Andrei, the people of Kiev are unlikely to say anything ..... until now, such a detective has never appeared anywhere .... There is not the slightest mention of the agency in the article. I think this is GROUP 2 ( com / viewtopic.php? f = 288 & t = 7660 )

Original message
Хотелось бы проверить свои выкладки и услышать мнение киевских коллег...

Андрей, вряд ли киевляне что-то скажут.....до сих пор такой детектив нигде и никак не проявлялся....В статье нет ни малейшего упоминания об агентстве. Думаю, это ГРУППА №2 ( ru/viewtopic.php?f=288&t=7660 )

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Original message
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: