Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Registration of participants. Registration of participants.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
From October 4 to October 8, 2012 in Russia, the Krasnodar Territory will host the III conference of the International Association of Detectives.

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар. said:
Good day to all! Decided on the place and price of the conference. The place is the village of Lermontovo, Tuapse district of the Krasnodar Territory (the Rusalochka Hotel), the price is 1000 rubles (accommodation and 3 meals a day). I beg. colleagues, to think over and give a specific answer: who will attend the conference until July 15, because I will need to know how many people will arrive for sure. And by August 15, make an advance payment. Also, I will need to know before September 1 who will come to where (to which station, airport) to provide a transfer. The nearest airports are Krasnodar, Gelendzhik, Sochi. The nearest railway stations are Krasnodar, Tuapse, Novorossiysk.

Friends, please register.

The Conference III of NP "IAPD" will take place inn Krasnodarsky area, Russia from October, 4 to October, 8.

Good day colleagues.
The conference will take place in Lermontovo, Tuapsinsky district, Krasnodarsky area (hotel "Rusalochka"), price - 1000 rub (living and 3 times meals). I ask all colleagues to think and answer till July, 15 who will take part in the conference because I have to know how many people will be. I have to do prepayment till August, 15. Till September, 1 I should know what airport, railway station do you arrive to organize transfer. Nearest airports - Krasnodar, Gelendzik, Sochi. Nearest railway stations - Krasnodar, Tuapse, Novorossiysk.

Phone for information, Mikhail Vladimirovich (Panda): +7 918 438 48 88

Original message
С 4 октября по 8 октября 2012 года в России, Краснодарский край состоится III конференция Международного Объединения Детективов.

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар. said:
Всем доброго время суток! Определились с местом и ценой проведения конференции. Место - поселок Лермонтово Туапсинского района Краснодарского края (отель "Русалочка"), цена - 1000 рублей (проживание и 3-х разовое питание). Прошу. коллеги, продумать и дать конкретный ответ: кто будет присутствовать на конференции до 15 июля, т.к. мне надо будет надо знать сколько человек приедет точно. И до 15 августа сделать предоплату. Также мне надо будет знать до 1 сентября кто, куда будет приезжать( на какой вокзал, аэропорт) для предоставления трансфера. Ближайшие аэропорта - Краснодар, Геленджик, Сочи. Ближайшие ж/д вокзалы Краснодар, Туапсе, Новороссийск.

Друзья, прошу регистрироваться.

The Conference III of NP "IAPD" will take place inn Krasnodarsky area, Russia from October, 4 to October, 8.

Good day colleagues.
The conference will take place in Lermontovo, Tuapsinsky district, Krasnodarsky area (hotel "Rusalochka"), price - 1000 rub (living and 3 times meals). I ask all colleagues to think and answer till July, 15 who will take part in the conference because I have to know how many people will be. I have to do prepayment till August, 15. Till September,1 I should know what airport, railway station do you arrive to organize transfer. Nearest airports - Krasnodar, Gelendzik, Sochi. Nearest railway stations - Krasnodar, Tuapse, Novorossiysk.

Телефон для справок, Михаила Владимирович(Панда): +7 918 438 48 88

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Me, Ruslan, Natalia, Mikhail (Argus).

Original message
Я, Руслан, Наталья, Михаил(Аргус).

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Took 4 people - Peter. Thank.

Original message
Принял 4 человека - Питер. Спасибо.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
When and where to get tickets - let me know.

Original message
Когда и куда возьмёте билеты - сообщите.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Eugene, accepted.

Original message
Женя, принято.

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
I plan Ufa-Moscow-Sochi, from our sunny Bashkortostan direct planes do not fly not to Sochi, not to Krasnodar, only curves: lol:

Original message
планирую Уфа-Москва-Сочи, из нашего солнечного Башкортостана не летают прямые самолёты не до Сочи, не до Краснодара, только кривые :lol:

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Vitaly and Konstantin accepted.

Original message
Виталий и Константин принял.