+79214188555

And the men don’t know !!! Honest Opera - Former Opera

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And I remember a cartoon about an elephant calf, a parrot, a boa constrictor and others ..... And about HELLO: D: D: D and how it was transmitted: D: D: D

Original message
А мне мультик вспоминается про слоненка, попоугая, удава и других.....И про ПРИВЕТ :D :D :D и как его передавали :D :D :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Частный детектив. Тайный советник. Омск. said:
Katerina, everything is fine. ;)
Most colleagues expressed admiration for you, as saw the core in you. And this is a lot when a person has a core. And I wouldn’t even start a dialogue with pessimists in your place. A pessimist - he is also a pessimist in Africa. In general, I have a big question, how could I work in the organs, and then also continue to work as a detective if you are a pessimist by nature ??? The answer begs, apparently so the pessimist worked and is working now ... This can be seen from the posts of our pessimist :)
And you are harmful.

Original message
Катерина, все отлично. ;)
Большинство коллег высказали восхищение в ваш адрес, т.к. увидели в вас стержень. А это очень много, когда в человеке есть стержень. А диалог с пессимистами я бы на вашем месте даже не стал бы и начинать. Пессимист - он и в Африке пессимист. У меня вообще большой вопрос, как можно было работать в органах, а потом еще и продолжить трудиться детективом, если ты по натуре пессимист??? Напрашивается ответ, видимо так пессимисту работалось и работается сейчас... Это видно по постам нашего пессимиста :)
А вы вредный.
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Роберт said:
Katerina, everything is fine. ;)
Most colleagues expressed admiration for you, as saw the core in you. And this is a lot when a person has a core. And I wouldn’t even start a dialogue with pessimists in your place. A pessimist - he is also a pessimist in Africa. In general, I have a big question, how could I work in the organs, and then also continue to work as a detective if you are a pessimist by nature ??? The answer begs, apparently so the pessimist worked and is working now ... This can be seen from the posts of our pessimist :)
And you are harmful.

I know. ;) In some places ... here it is harmful, but here it is not harmful: D: D: D

Original message
Роберт said:
Катерина, все отлично. ;)
Большинство коллег высказали восхищение в ваш адрес, т.к. увидели в вас стержень. А это очень много, когда в человеке есть стержень. А диалог с пессимистами я бы на вашем месте даже не стал бы и начинать. Пессимист - он и в Африке пессимист. У меня вообще большой вопрос, как можно было работать в органах, а потом еще и продолжить трудиться детективом, если ты по натуре пессимист??? Напрашивается ответ, видимо так пессимисту работалось и работается сейчас... Это видно по постам нашего пессимиста :)
А вы вредный.

Я знаю. ;) Я местами... тут вредный, а тут не вредный :D :D :D

частный детектив Химки

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I know. ;) In some places ... here it is harmful, but here it is not harmful: D: D: D

I would even say - very useful !!! : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
Я знаю. ;) Я местами... тут вредный, а тут не вредный :D :D :D

Я бы сказал даже - очень ПОЛЕЗНЫЙ !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Well, let's remember that in 1913, the Russian police were recognized as the best in the world according to the results of undetected crimes, and we will be proud. : D: D: D
Knowing the French, I can say that she is enthusiastic about everything in life. The same can be said about the Americans and the British. Yes, about everyone in Europe, such a mentality. They rejoice at everything like small children ...... But they come to their house and laugh at our funnel-blue eyes, walkie-talkies of one and a half kg. and dirty gray uniform ...: D
Once, one sheriff cried when he was mistakenly put into the 27th police department of Leningrad (who knows the city, he knows, there are 3 assistant operatives on duty and the applicants usually sit in a store for vodka for the new year: D)
He fell into night duty with the task force, as he and the interpreter were sent there, a mystery. They solved two murders during the night, and took out a series of thefts of group apartments, two from the loop .... every two hours applying to the glass ...: D, there was a tradition there was usually a faceted glass in the Metropol restaurant in the kitchen and sniffed with bread. And continue to work ....
By morning, he said that if the Russians were drunk and open, then he needed three operas from the 27th and he would fire his entire staff (the whole office said about 200 people)
Well, the task force received for disclosing such ...... stars O-oo, and, of course, got drunk after duty, already without the sheriff.
And in the daily report it was written that for every crime all those responsible from the leadership and the district, and the city and some other "cosmonauts" came ...: D
It's about harm, ford and water. Rather vodka: D: D: D
Filling up question: how many women were in the task force? : D: D: D

Original message
Ну, давайте еще вспомним, что в 1913 году российская полиция была признана лучшей в мире по результатам раскрываемости неочевидных преступлений и возгордимся. :D :D :D
Зная французов, могу сказать, что оне по жизни от всего в восторге. То же можно сказать и об американцах и об англичанах. Да, обо всех в Европе, менталитет такой. Всему радуются как дети малые...... А приезжают к себе и хохочут над нашими воронками-синеглазками, рациями в полтора кг. и грязно-серой формой... :D
Один раз один шериф плакал, когда его по ошибке засунули в 27 отдел милиции Ленинграда (кто знает город, тот в курсе, там 3 помощника оперативного дежурного сидят обычно и очередь заявителей как в магазин за водкой под новый год :D )
Он в ночное дежурство попал с опергруппой, как его с переводчиком туда послали-загадка. Они за ночь два убийства раскрыли, и серию краж групповых квартирных, двух из петли вынули....каждые два часа прикладываясь к стакану... :D, там традиция была обычно в ресторане "Метрополь" на кухне выпивали по 1 граненому стакану и занюхивали хлебом. И дальше работать....
К утру он сказал, что если русские и по-пьяни раскрывают, то ему нужно к себе три опера из 27-го и он уволит весь свой штат ( сказал весь офис-это около 200 человек)
Ну, а опергруппа получила за раскрытия таких......звездюлей О-оо, и, конечно, напилась после дежурства, уже без шерифа.
А в сводке за сутки написано было, что на каждое преступление приезжали все ответственные от руководства и района, и города и еще какие-то "космонавты"... :D
Это про вредность, брод и воду. Вернее водку :D :D :D
Вопрос на засыпку: сколько в опергруппе было женщин? :D :D :D

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ирина Брынских said:
Good evening! I would like to express my opinion: "Former employee Catherine, well done !!! Just Catherine wanted many to be glad and maybe proud of the fact that we have smart women in our country." A case from my practice: In 2004, policemen from France came to our city of Yekaterinburg (for exchange of experience) and worked exactly three days together, so they "just didn’t have words - how much our employees are professionals (masters in all profiles and without claims, and requirements.) And we were told that if we had such policemen !!!!!! ?????, then we would be triple to work with such police women (cops). We are not a spoiled people but with one glance we can put it in place.

And for those who are cheating on the forum --- Wreck at home !!!!! Not knowing the ford, do not pop into the water !!!!

Katerin !!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP
Irina Brynsky city Yekaterinburg

Irina, YOU ARE YOUNG !!!

Original message
Ирина Брынских said:
Добрый вечер! Хочется высказать свое мнение: "Бывший сотрудник Екатерина, молодец!!! Просто Екатерина хотела, чтобы многие порадовались и может быть погордились тем, что у нас в стране есть умные- менты женщины". Случай из моей практики: К нам в город Екатеринбург в 2004 году прибыли полицаи из Франции ( по обмену опытом) и ровно три дня совместно работали, так у них "просто не было слов- насколько наши сотрудники -профессионалы (мастера во всех профилях и без претензий, и требований). А нам сказали, если бы у нас были такие полицейские!!!!!!?????, то нам было бы в тройне приятно работать с такими женщинами- полицейскими (ментами). Мы народ не избалованный, но одним взглядом можем поставить на место.

А для тех, кто вредничает на форуме--- Вредничайте у себя дома!!!!! Не зная брода, не суйся в воду!!!!

Катерин!!!!!!!!!!! ТАК ДЕРЖАТЬ
Ирина Брынских город Екатеринбург

Ирина, Вы МОЛОДЧИНА!!!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ирина Брынских said:
Thank you for the approval and the necessary support, strong and smart men !!!!!!
Irina, I’m currently negotiating with a client on a difficult topic in Yekaterinburg, if we agree with him, I will definitely turn to you!

Original message
Ирина Брынских said:
Спасибо Вам, за одобрения и нужную поддержку, сильные и умные мужчины!!!!!!
Ирина, сейчас веду переговоры с клиентом по сложной теме в Екатеринбурге, если мы с ним договоримся, то я обязательно обращусь к Вам!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ирина Брынских said:
For Mr. Matushkin A.N.
Andrei Nikolaevich! I will be glad to hear from you and solve the problem in different ways.
THANK!!!

Original message
Ирина Брынских said:
Для господина Матушкина А.Н.
Андрей Николаевич! Буду рада Вас услышать и решить проблему в разных вариантах.
СПАСИБО!!!