Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Private detectives will be able to conclude agreements with the police on oh

• Thread starter Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.
  • Start date

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
However, this will not solve all the problems. And regarding the conclusion of an agreement with a client with the Griffin-Commercial Secret, nothing will work either, because there is a Law on Commercial Secrets, according to which our contracts are not subject to this Law. Hence the conclusions ...
Now I don’t have the text of the law at hand. Well, but the report can be with such a signature stamp?

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Однако,это не решит всех проблем. А по поводу заключения договора с клиентом с грифон-Коммерческая тайна,тоже ничего не получиться,т.к. имееться Закон О коммерческой тайне,в соответствии с которым наши договора не подпадают под действие данного Закона.Отсюда и выводы...
Сейчас у меня под рукой нет текста закона. Хорошо, а отчет же может быть с таким грифом?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Yeah ... And as a result of part-time work, it’s not an agreement, but the Regulation on a new law enforcement body, the Private Selective Service ... in the structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
Дааа...И в результате подработок получиться не соглашение ,а Положение о новом правоохранительном органе- Частной дектективной службе...в структуре МВД :lol: :lol: :lol:

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Regarding the report, such a signature stamp "Commercial Secret" cannot be put on the report either, because a trade secret regime may be introduced in accordance with a specially regulated procedure at enterprises. It is not possible to comply with this procedure when concluding civil law contracts (our contracts). The trade secret regime is actually the same regime as the state secret regime, but used by commercial structures. If the design of the trade secret regime is not observed, there is no liability for violating the regime ... So this option will not work ...

Original message
По поводу отчета-такой гриф "Коммерческая тайна" на отчет тоже поставить нельзя,т.к. режим коммерческой тайны может вводиться по специально регламентированной процедуре на предприятиях. Соблюсти же данную процедуру при заключении договоров гражданско правового характера (наши договора) не представляеться возможным. Режим коммерческой тайны-это фактически такой же режим,как режим государственнорй тайны,но используемый коммерческими структурами.При несоблюдении оформления режима коммерческой тайны,за нарушение режима нет никакой ответственности...Так что этот вариант не прокатит...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Looked at the law. I do not see any obstacles to concluding an agreement under the heading "com secret."
And about the "private structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs," this laugh is not clear. Do not want to cooperate with the Ministry of Internal Affairs - work yourself. Nobody personally drags you there. This propaganda of hopelessness is unreasonable here.
And you need to achieve the procedural status of a detective in the Code of Criminal Procedure and the Code of Civil Procedure, at least by concluding agreements at the first stage.
Everywhere in the world like that.
In England there is a “special constable”, in the USA too .... they even have a uniform almost indistinguishable from a police officer. The badges there are not silver, but gold in them, and other letters on cockades. They work for free and are still happy: the benefits of hiring community workers ..... well, these are the words.
But what position will the leadership of the MOD take on this issue?

Original message
Посмотрел Закон. Не вижу я препятствий для заключения договора под грифом "ком тайна".
А насчет "частной структуры МВД" смех этот не понятен. Не хотите сотрудничать с МВД- работайте сами. Никто вас лично не тащит насильно туда. Эта пропаганда бесперспективности тут неразумна.
И нужно добиваться процессуального статуса детектива и в УПК и в ГПК, хотя бы заключив на первом этапе договоры.
Везде в мире так.
В Англии есть "спешл констебли", в США тоже ....они даже форму почти неотличимую от полицейской имеют. Значки там не серебряные, а золотые у них, и еще на кокардах буковки другие. Работают бесплатно и еще рады: преимущества при приеме на работу общественников.....ну это слова.
А вот какую позицию займет руководство МОД в этом вопросе?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Yes, no ... My actions are not promoting the futility of discussing this issue ... I introduced my draft agreement for discussion ... Just from my life experience in preparing draft various documents in the structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (for the past two years I worked in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Moldova as the main inspector, also prepared similar projects), I know the document requirements there, and therefore such a pessimistic mood ...

Original message
Да нет...Мои действия не пропаганда бесперспективности обсуждения данного вопроса...Я внес свой проект соглашения на обсуждение...Просто по жизненному опыту подготовки проектов различных документов в структуре МВД (последние два года в МВД работал в инспекции штаба МВД РМ главным инспектором,готовил также подобные проекты) ,знаю существующие там требования к документам ,в связи с чем и такое пессимистическое настроение...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Well. It is necessary to prepare our draft and submit it for discussion at the October conference. And half the job is done, it remains to promote it to where you worked. And they (the Ministry of Internal Affairs) are of the least concern at this stage.
And yet, I’m saying a legal justification is needed, where the benefits for society from such cooperation will be clearly explained (and this is the intensification of the fight against crime, administrative offenses, crime prevention, improving public civil property relations .... yes, you can write a damn thing )
And the main thing is to kick the FSSP to conclude similar agreements in their field.
And why no one thinks about attracting deputies, why shove letters right under the bureaucratic cloth?

Original message
Ну вот. Нужно подготовить наш проект и вынести его на обсуждение на октябрьской конференции. И полдела сделано, останется его продвинуть туда, где вы работали. А их (МВД) мнение на данном этапе меньше всего волнует.
И еще, я же говорю юридическое обоснование нужно, где четко тезисно будут объяснены выгоды для общества от такого сотрудничества (а это активизация борьбы с преступностью, административными правонарушениями, профилактика правонарушений , оздоровление общественных гражданских имущественных отношении....да до фига чего написать можно)
И главное- пнуть и ФССП для заключения аналогичных договоров в своей области.
И почему никто не думает о привлечении депутатов, зачем засовывать письма сразу под чиновничье сукно?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
I would like to turn to the respected Robert, as the initiator of this topic, which described the problems of interaction with law enforcement officers. We are looking forward to your proposals for drafting the agreement (the draft itself) (taking into account the wishes expressed by him on including positions on the prevention of crimes and offenses and other things in the draft agreement ), as well as the draft justifications for the compilation of this document ...

Original message
Хотелось бы обратиться к уважаемому Роберту,как инициатору данной темы,описавшего проблемы взимодействия с правоохранителями.С нетерпением ждем Ваших предложений по составлению проекта соглашения (сам проект) (с учетом высказанных им пожеланий о включении в проект соглашения позиций по профилактике преступлений и правонарушений и прочего), а также проекта обоснований составления данного документа...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Thanks, and very logical. Sam suggested, do it yourself. : D

Original message
Спасибо, и очень логично. Сам предложил-сам и делай. :D

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Robert, in fact, your ardor and offensiveness can play into the hands of us all ... prepare a draft ... although I liked the stated agreement ... and in my opinion there is no need to supplement it with PP.5.6.7. ... the less water - the more specifics, even if such a project creeps into the basis of the work of the ATS and BH - I am "with" both hands ...

Original message
Роберт, на самом деле, ваш пыл и наступательность могут сыграть всем нам на руку...готовьте проект...хотя изложенный договор мне понравился...и на мой взгляд не надо его дополнять п.п.п.5.6.7....чемь меньше воды - тем больше конкретики, если даже такой проект пролезет за основу работы ОВД и ЧД - я "за" обеими руками...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I’ll think about the project., And the analysis is behind our scientific forces then. Main start.

Original message
Над проектом буду думать.,а анализ за нашими научными силами тогда. Главноеначать.