Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
The fact that individuals have such abilities to argue with this is probably not worthwhile, only there are many who call themselves psychics and have nothing like that, but it's just a business for them. While working in the police, they didn’t have to deal with them, but I heard from my colleagues that in Lithuania they really couldn’t provide psychics with help in investigations, and even confused investigations ...
Continued leaning letter -
2012/10/1 Kolya Azarenka <buriwoi@mail.ru>

I’m not a detective. I do not care about the fate of the abducted people, but few people believe in the superpower of a person. I live in Russia, Togliatti.
advised him-
I would advise you to go to the forum of private detectives - https://forum.detective-agency.info/ru/

Original message
То что у отдельных людей есть такие способности спорить с этим нестоит наверно, только много есть таких которые называя себя экстрасенсами ничем подобным необладают а просто для них это бизнес. Работая в полиций с ними неприходилось иметь дело, но от коллег слышал, что в Литве реально экстрасенсы помощи в расследованиях оказать несмогли и даже наборот запутывали расследования...
Продолжение прислоного письма -
2012/10/1 коля Азаренко <buriwoi@mail.ru>

Я не детектив.Мне не безразлична судьба похищаемых людей,но мало кто верит в сверхвозможности человека.Живу в России,г.Тольятти.
посоветовал ему-
Я бы посоветовал вам зайти на форум частных детективов - https://forum.detective-agency.info/ru/

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes, and detectives are just gullible people. : D: D: D Love fairy tales and fiction.
We in childhood did not play hide and seek: D

Original message
Да, и детективы бывают просто доверчивыми людьми. :D :D :D Любят сказки и фантастику.
Мы в детстве все не доиграли в прятки :D

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I also have a crystal ball in my office, and when I selected OKVED codes for IP. noted this type of activity.
93.05 Other personal services - activities of astrologers and spiritualists
So if something please contact.
Payment upon delivery.

Original message
У меня тоже в офисе хрустальный шар есть а когда выбирал коды ОКВЭД для ИП. отметил и этот вид деятельности.
93.05 Предоставление прочих персональных услуг - деятельность астрологов и спиритов
Так что ежели чего обращайтесь.
Оплата по факту.

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Reaction score
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Website
www.al-go.ru
Good colleague day. There were no such proposals, a scam is possible. I would solve these issues in person. The topic of extrasensory is very interesting to me and not only extrasensory, but everything related to it. There are people who control other people who they read the thoughts of others and much more. If there is an opportunity and approval of the President of the MOD, you can invite a person to the next conference. which develops these qualities in a person and not only.

Original message
День добрый коллега.данных предложений не поступало, возможен и лохотрон.Я бы данные вопросы решал при личной встречи.Тема экстросенсорики для меня очень интересная и не только экстросенсорики, а все что связано с ней.Да есть люди, которые управляют другими людьми, которые читают мысли других и многое другое.Если будет возможность и одобрение призидента МОД на следующую конференцию можно будет пригласить человека. который развивает данные качества в человеке и не только.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Vytautas, welcome! Empty all this! Checked :) I didn’t work with Messing, of course, but they worked on one hijacking and endured a “psychic” who told him everything in business that predicted which transactions could be carried out, which ones weren’t and always, as they say. in colour. So, by car, she "guessed" that his car near the city in the mountains in the open air stands, next to a red brick building and a forest. As a result, two customer’s all-terrain vehicles (UAZ and Niva) were "killed" in the mountains, and then he also funded a helicopter for search from the air. With the pilot, just EVERYTHING flew around !!! No results. We immediately announce to customers that we are not working with unscientific methods. Examples can be given a lot of others, but the point? Those who believe in fairy tales, good luck in business!))

Original message
Витаутас, приветствую! Порожняк все это! Проверено:) С Мессингом не работал, конечно, но по одному угону трудились и терпила насуетил "экстрасенсиху", которая ему по бизнесу все предсказывала, какие сделки можно осуществлять, какие не стоит и всегда, как говорится,. в цвет. Так, по машине она ему "нагадала", что авто его недалеко от города под открытым небом в горах стоит, рядом строение из красного кирпича и лес. В итоге, "убили" в горах два вездехода заказчика (УАЗ и Ниву), а потом он профинансировал еще и вертолет для поиска с воздуха. С пилотом облетали просто ВСЁ!!! Без результатов. Заказчикам объявляем сразу, что не работаем ненаучными методами. Примеров можно и других уйму привести, но смысл? Тем, кто верит в сказки, удачи в делах!))

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Vytautas, welcome! Empty all this! Checked :) I didn’t work with Messing, of course, but they worked on one hijacking and endured a “psychic” who told him everything in business that predicted which transactions could be carried out, which ones weren’t and always, as they say. in colour. So, by car, she "guessed" that his car near the city in the mountains in the open air stands, next to a red brick building and a forest. As a result, two customer’s all-terrain vehicles (UAZ and Niva) were "killed" in the mountains, and then he also funded a helicopter for search from the air. With the pilot, just EVERYTHING flew around !!! No results. We immediately announce to customers that we are not working with unscientific methods. Examples can be given a lot of others, but the point? Those who believe in fairy tales, good luck in business!))
Well you give: D. SCAM THAT ... and Messing died a long time :cool:

Original message
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Витаутас, приветствую! Порожняк все это! Проверено:) С Мессингом не работал, конечно, но по одному угону трудились и терпила насуетил "экстрасенсиху", которая ему по бизнесу все предсказывала, какие сделки можно осуществлять, какие не стоит и всегда, как говорится,. в цвет. Так, по машине она ему "нагадала", что авто его недалеко от города под открытым небом в горах стоит, рядом строение из красного кирпича и лес. В итоге, "убили" в горах два вездехода заказчика (УАЗ и Ниву), а потом он профинансировал еще и вертолет для поиска с воздуха. С пилотом облетали просто ВСЁ!!! Без результатов. Заказчикам объявляем сразу, что не работаем ненаучными методами. Примеров можно и других уйму привести, но смысл? Тем, кто верит в сказки, удачи в делах!))
Ну вы даете :D. СРАМ ТО КАКОЙ...а Мессинг умер давно :cool:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Владимир А said:
Good colleague day. There were no such proposals, a scam is possible. I would solve these issues in person. The topic of extrasensory is very interesting to me and not only extrasensory, but everything related to it. There are people who control other people who they read the thoughts of others and much more. If there is an opportunity and approval of the President of the MOD, you can invite a person to the next conference. which develops these qualities in a person and not only.
Go to the Temple, pray for you .., colleague

Original message
Владимир А said:
День добрый коллега.данных предложений не поступало, возможен и лохотрон.Я бы данные вопросы решал при личной встречи.Тема экстросенсорики для меня очень интересная и не только экстросенсорики, а все что связано с ней.Да есть люди, которые управляют другими людьми, которые читают мысли других и многое другое.Если будет возможность и одобрение призидента МОД на следующую конференцию можно будет пригласить человека. который развивает данные качества в человеке и не только.
Схожу в Храм , помолюся за вас.., коллега

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Robert ”Today, 18:16
Vladimir A wrote:

Go to the Temple, pray for you .., colleague

Let me tell you a little, maybe it’s not quite about the topic. My grandmother treated people, knew every blade of grass, when to collect, how to dry, how to brew. I found the missing things. According to the story of my uncle (he overheard in another room), I came to her a woman from somewhere in Ukraine, or from Zaporozhye, it doesn’t matter. It was back in Stalin's time, when they put me to work for five minutes, and for losing my passport, it could be a long time. I lost my passport. Before treatment, before admission, grandmother always read prayers, drank holy water, only then people came to her. And this woman grandmother began to tell that she has in her house, that there is a chest in the corner of the chamber, in the chest there is a third or fourth dressing gown on top, described what color, pocket they fastened it with a pin and a passport in it. This unfortunate woman remembered how she left the passport and why she took it. Soon, through my friends she said that she really had a passport at home. And in my memory there was a similar situation, only my older sister dragged me to eavesdrop in the next com natu. The time was already different, but apparently there was some kind of punishment or fine for losing the passport. The man arrived. Grandma told him immediately not to look, they had stolen the passport. But she told him to urgently contact the police, say, of the Old Crimea. They just took that thief with a similar crime (in my opinion, the grandmother called him a hitman). And the thief had this man’s handkerchief in which a passport was tied (he burned his passport). The handkerchief was commemorative, the bride gave it to the war, in the corner , I don’t remember what, either the heart was embroidered, or something else. Grandma described and told the police to tell in which handkerchief the document was tied. And nothing to this, who will not be lost. The thief admits his guilt. So it It never happened that I took money for treatment, for help, said it was a GIFT, and if you took the money, the Gift would be sold. I went to the store, I tied a lace on the brackets of the door with a bow, there were no locks. And I was a deeply religious person.
It’s just that we cannot touch such a Gift, insert it into any article, into the code. But, nevertheless, only cheaters who profit from trouble do not always exist.
With enormous respect for all Tatyana.

Original message
Роберт » Сегодня, 18:16
Владимир А писал(а):

Схожу в Храм , помолюся за вас.., коллега

Позвольте немножко рассказать,может,покажется и не совсем по теме.Моя бабушка лечила людей,знала каждую травинку-когда собрать,как сушить,как заварить.Находила пропавшие вещи.По рассказу моего дяди(он подслушал в другой комнате),приехала к ней женщина откуда-то с Украины,то ли из Запорожья,не суть важно.Это было ещё во времена Сталина,когда сажали за пятиминутное опоздание на работу,а за утерю паспорта-срок мог быть немалым.Потеряла паспорт.Перед лечением,перед приёмом,бабушка всегда читала молитвы,пила святую воду,только потом заходили к ней люди.И этой женщине бабушка стала рассказывать что у неё в доме есть,что в углу горницы стоит сундук,в сундуке третий или четвёртый сверху лежит халат,описала какого цвета,карман застёгнут на булавку а в нём -паспорт.Эта несчастная вспомнила, как оставила паспорт и для чего его брала.Вскоре,через знакомых сообщила,что действительно паспорт дома.А на моей памяти была похожая ситуация,только моя сестра старшая затащила меня подслушать в соседнюю комнату.Время уже было другое,но по видимому за утерю паспорта тоже было какое-то наказание или штраф.Приехал мужчина.Бабушка ему сразу сказала,чтобы не искал,паспорт украли.Но велела ему срочно обратиться в милицию,скажем,Старого Крыма.Там только взяли того вора с похожим преступлением(по моему,бабушка называла его,хитник).И у вора был платочек этого мужчины,в котором был завязан паспорт(паспорт он сжёг).Платочек был памятный,его подарила на войну невеста,в уголочке,уже не помню что,то ли сердечко вышито,то ли ещё что-то.Бабушка описала и сказала,чтобы в милиции рассказал в каком платочке был завязан документ.И ничего этому ,потерявшему не будет.Вор признает свою вину.Так оно и вышло.Никогда в жизни не брала за лечение,за помощь деньги,говорила,что это ДАР,а если брать деньги,то Дар продастся.Ходила в магазин-завязывала шнурок на скобках двери бантиком,замков не было.И была глубоко верующим человеком.
Просто, мы не можем такой Дар потрогать,вставить в какую-нибудь статью,в кодекс.Но,тем не менее ,не всегда существуют только обманщики,наживающиеся на беде.
С громадным уважение ко всем Татьяна.

Татьяна Дудырева

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good afternoon! I read and shed a tear. I can help completely free of charge in finding missing people using psychic abilities. Maybe you should try to use all the methods? Who is interested, write, I will answer everyone.

Original message
Добрый день!Прочитала и прослезилась.Могу помочь совершенно бесплатно в поиске пропавших людей с помощью экстрасенсорных способностей.Может стоит попробовать использовать все методы?Кто заинтересовался,пишите, отвечу всем.