Criminal liability for non-payment of housing and communal services debts

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
I copied along with the comments! And what do you think about this. I will tell you my opinion: I think it is right! I constantly encounter myself. Here everyone shouts that the services are provided poorly and not in full! But I go into the entrance, and there is a fresh repair, clean, no debris in the yard or in the entrance. Water flows from the tap in the apartment. The batteries are hot. And the owner sits drunk in the kitchen. Or others, in the courtyard there is a personal Lexus, and the owner is looking for an apology for the expression "Doob ..... ki", just not to pay.
Or the landlord is a judge or prosecutor, he owes 50 thousand, but does not pay. And housing and communal services are afraid to tell them that they need to pay, because then these judges and prosecutors begin to create problems for the leadership of the housing and communal services. These are the people. I’m saying this all from personal experience, what I see with my own eyes!
I agree not all utilities and utilities are honest and conscientious. But still! I now work in these areas on these topics and see that the utilities are doing everything in good faith, without fraud. And to some people in general to a light bulb, they did not pay and are not going to! And you can’t do anything to them, even the light can not always be turned off! These, I think, need to be attracted and some will immediately run to pay debts!
What do you think colleagues? And now the article, along with the comments)))

And you do not need to put all in one row. Namely, for a certain category to introduce responsibility!

The State Duma may criminalize non-payment of utility bills

Proposals for criminalizing non-payment of utility bills have been prepared at the initiative of the country's largest energy companies, Ekho Moskvy reports.
Relevant documents have already been submitted to parliament. Debt on utility bills is proposed to be equated to misuse of budget funds, which automatically entails a sentence of up to two years in prison.

As the newspaper “Vedomosti” notes, the authors of the document suggest amending the law on personal data, which will allow providing information about consumers with a return to the practice of announcements with a surname, first name, middle name and addresses of debtors at the porches and even in the press.

In order to increase the effectiveness of the proposed measures, the police will be instructed to ensure the unconditional development and bringing to court the facts of misuse of money. It is proposed to use the arrest of any property as interim measures.

As noted by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, the total receivables to utilities reached 100 billion rubles.

“A still equal law would be passed on the criminal liability of communal services for poor-quality services,” comments destino.

“Somebody’s been lately just brutalizing with extorting money from the population,” writes mikhail_spb_.

“Do we have criminal liability for anyone now?” The ferocity of everyone in everything and for any reason. What's next? Prison for crossing the street? For creating an unauthorized subway queue? For an disapproving look towards the Kremlin? ”Asks alinara.

and Hitler shot for a stowaway in a tram
to comment
Today, at 14:01
Yes, Hitler shot every 10 stowaways, there were no more rabbits in Germany
to comment
today at 14:04
Hitler generally cool dude be
to comment
evgeny today at 14:22
The ticket, for sure, was inexpensively priced. A communal sky-high
to comment
Mikhail today at 15:11
And who told you that Hitler shot "hares"? Utilities? Or local government officials? Or corrupt magazines?
Hitler was preparing for war. And he knew how to appreciate "human material." He even referred poachers to the Eastern Front to the "famous" 118 punitive battalion. who became famous for his actions of burning people alive in our country, in Belarus.
So do not make a fool of yourself or people. It is time for public utilities to call for order. Completely insolent
to comment
Vrotberush today at 14:00
CEP tells us that we are sliding into the USSR of the 30s, but you have to feed a person in prison, and this is expensive, so the next law will be that if you are sentenced for debts, you will build a BAM or they will put you on a hungry rations.
to comment
Today at 14:00
In Belgorod, municipal deputies adopted a resolution on the collection of a sickly fee (465 rubles per month) for garbage from the land plot under individual housing construction, even if there is no structure on this site and no work is being done at all ..., i.e. there is no trash! They discovered a gold mine ... There is a suspicion that the district administration and the garbage collection company will cut money for garbage that was not actually taken out ....
to comment
Anatoly today at 14:04
only communal or operational too ???
to comment
Sergey today at 14:06
Such filth of legislators to drive away from everywhere and bring to criminal liability for the implementation of anti-human laws.
to comment
Olesya today at 14:13
And if the services are not provided in full and of poor quality? Do not clean the elevator, the platform .... the second side will be responsible? or a one-goal game.
to comment
Cheetah today at 14:14
First of all, it would be necessary to take care of the population’s income, otherwise the person would have to make a choice: buy food and get the full extent of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation or die of hunger, but remain criminal and not involved. So at the grave they will write to some lonely librarian: "Honestly paid for a communal apartment." ((
to comment
chipolin today at 16:24
and the rulers have a goal to destroy the population of Russia
to comment
Guest today at 14:23
For a month now, hard-working Tajiks have been unable to remove dog shit from me under the window, it has already dried up and crumbled into pieces, it will soon turn into dust. Alas, I can’t show them the bill, as they tell me every month.
to comment
Sasha today at 15:39
But clean the crap for your pets yourself, as they do in Europe. Why is it because of you (you must train a dog) that your neighbors should jump over these heaps. In place of the Tajiks, they would have to collect these heaps and assign dog lovers to the warters, maybe then they would think!
to comment
Anonymous today at 16:34
You have mongrels listed in the red book chtol ... Sasha, you need to think first and then write, but not the other way around!
to comment
Alejandro today at 14:25
This, of course, is not the case when individual citizens do not pay for the services provided to them for electricity, gas and or light. But judging by media reports, there are many cases when people pay regularly and don’t receive services in full or in general. If the State Duma. which formally represents the people. but in fact he defends the interests of those in power, first of all himself, wants to tighten the law by order from above, then articles on the criminal liability of employees of the so-called "management companies", EIRC and other "interested parties". It should be a two-way road, and not, as usual in recent years, only towards the deterioration of the situation of the population.
to comment
Today at 14:42
Will there be enough prisons to transplant the millionth guard of debtors, slanderers, demonstrators, blasphemers, spies, traitors, foreign agents?
to comment
Anonymous today at 16:36
yes they are overgrown
to comment
Sergey today at 14:51
And what to do with the management companies, they steal simply arrogantly and openly and have long grown together with the heads of all the oversight departments on the ground. I want to say that a big bomb is ripening from people's discontent, but it’ll explode
to comment
Sitting on the suitcases today at 14:54
All arrived ... Nowhere else to go ...
Do not let go abroad if you redid something in the apartment ??? But after all, many have received permission from the authorities! Another 10-15 years ago! It was so??? It was???
Be sure to put a water meter to the apartment - they threaten the court! And why? I am ready to pay more but not to set the counter - this is my right!
This is my apartment and I bought it and pay in full!
And now - to plant for non-payment! Survived! We got to the handle!
For the spikelets! For being late for work!
State, i.e. governing bodies, government and so on. as well as about half of the citizens of the Russian Federation, they just got crazy ... You don’t have to be a psychiatrist to diagnose depression and acute schizophrenia.
I assure you - 1937 is just around the corner ... He is already here ... And soon, "1984" Orwell and Germany 1933-1945 will seem to you children's toys ...
Developed moronity ....
And there will be enough prisons - we will build new ones for ourselves .. And then Siberia is depopulated .... People left ... Who could ...
There is only one way out - to escape from here! For the speed and this opportunity will not be! Another 3-5 years and that's it!
to comment
Zyuz today at 14:55
But are they not afraid that the population will go wild? With corresponding consequences for them ...
to comment
Anonymous today at 16:41
bottoms ripen ...
to comment
Yuri today at 14:58
And again, "At the initiative of major energy companies," when will they choke?
to comment
Tatyana today at 15:00
I have a familiar family who have lived in a communal apartment for more than 20 years, and then suddenly my husband got a job in the housing and communal services. Do not believe, for three years of working there he bought a four-room apartment with chic furniture, is completing a chic house in an elite suburb area. Although what is there, do not believe me, even as I believe ...
to comment
Today at 15:06
Some kind of nonsense, how can individuals use their own funds improperly, Non-purposeful use can only be the use of other people's funds, in this case budgetary ... This law will never be adopted because in this interpretation it will contradict the Civil Code and the Constitution. You can no longer pay)))))))))))
to comment
dubologist today at 15:15
This is a high degree of debility.
A retiree is 65 years old. I have been living in a village for six months. The electric meter in the city does not twist. Yes, and others, too. But in August, the children of Chubais raise howls-pay in average, otherwise we’ll disconnect. Now, a criminal article.
to comment
Mezentsev Vitaliytoday at 15:23
Based on the legislative initiatives of our government in recent years, I begin to believe that in Russia there should remain 30 - 40 million inhabitants who will serve its natural resources. The rest are squeezed from the light ....
to comment
Alexandra today at 15:31
And I think that this is a very correct proposal. We have a Homeowners Association and I’m tired of paying for my neighbors who find money to drink every day, but don’t pay for the apartment. Maybe even the fear of going to jail will start to pay. Because of the debtors, the money that we pay for repairs and maintenance goes to the monopolists, power engineers and thermal engineers, because they send one payment to the HOA for all and try not to pay it, and that's what the repair needs to go for these debtors. It’s high time to split up the payments so that everyone pays for himself. But it is necessary to hold accountable the heads of the HOAs and the Criminal Code, who take money from the maintenance of the house and give it to pay for other bills. Is this misuse of funds?
to comment
rasfax today at 15:37
Dear Russians, That we are all morons or idiots. Our beloved state will first raise tariffs, then we will put everything in jail. Full idiots, if we allow it, blame ourselves. Russian idiots.
to comment
Natalya today at 15:40
Insanity grows stronger. Communal services have the right to collect any debt through the courts and at least every month! Moreover, in the event of a decision in their favor and court costs, the court awards the defendant. But the prosecutor’s office is kicking off criminal cases based on falsified protocols of general meetings by prosecutors. So what should fraudsters pay if they cannot even confirm the maintenance of houses with acts of completed work?
to comment
UUR today at 15:58
Maybe this law will finally become the impetus for ...? Somehow we silently pay everything, and pay. More and more. Over the past 12 years, apartment fees have increased 15 times. What do we have, 150% inflation every year ?!
to comment
Uralochka today at 16:00
Let them introduce execution for the Control Comp. hiding information about the use of money. funds received for maintenance and overhaul, otherwise we have been going from the housing inspectorate to the prosecutor’s office for a year, and they console us that the Criminal Code has the right not to disclose it. Officials from the city administration are the founders of the Criminal Code. Six months do not pay the entire population of Russia electricity. may remember democracy.
to comment
Grolf today at 16:09
And if I go on a business trip for 6 months and can pay for these 6 months only after arrival, will they send me to Kresty directly from the plane? Absurd nonsense. After he again became president this year, anti-people’s laws began to be adopted in our country. HE and HIS party in general FOR the people or against? I don’t understand ... Who do they do better? It would be better to create conditions for people to be solvent, and not to look for ways to plant people. Do not transplant everyone. . "The more freedoms we have, the more we want SS, secret police, universal fear" - Seventeen Moments of Spring, Nikolai Gritsenko (general in the car, monologue about fanaticism). Someone here said about the bomb, and so it really could soon explode.
to comment
Sitting on the suitcases today at 16:45
Nothing will explode, unfortunately ...
The degradation of the population due to the use of vodka and narcotic drugs has reached such a state that half of the population of Russia just do not care at all .... How and where to live, and who is in power ...
20-25% sitting on their suitcases ... As soon as the crisis in Europe. in a year or two will come to naught - they will leave ...
There are also Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica and Mexico, Canada, Australia - the world is big and the Earth is round!

And who will stay - it’s easy to calculate - officials, drug dealers, “those in power” with uniform and without them (covering everyone and everything), and some Russians who are scorching in the center of the city from traumatic injuries - such as “fucking up,” “such a thing,” and so on. ..

The authorities will not arrange any better conditions for the population, this is clear to the hedgehog ... An empty talking room ....
It's disgusting ...
He who has ears - let him hear, he who has eyes - let him see!
to comment
dmitry today at 16:55
Marxists would describe this as a pre-revolutionary situation. - Power cannot rule, and people do not want to live in the old way.
to comment
Olga today at 17:12
Are utility bills really budget money? As far as we know, housing and communal services are private companies. They themselves were given in private hands, and now they are talking about budget evasions. It’s funny. The pockets of Medvedev and Putin have been robbed or something, they have all the money for the money.
to comment
same today at 17:27
critters
to comment
same today at 17:31
and if I don’t get the services for which I’m paying. I’m starting a criminal case, I smelled of power. I called today with a question in the office why there is no hot water, it’s just warm, but in response, you heat up the gas.
to comment
mogol today at 18:20
Just do not need to generalize: "at the initiative of the country's largest energy companies" - write openly the names of the oligarchs who manage them and do not know where else to tear a piece of the pie!
to comment

Original message
Скопировал вместе с комментариями! А Что Вы думаете по этому поводу. Скажу свое мнение: Я думаю, что это правильно! Сам постоянно сталкиваюсь. Вот все кричат, что услуги оказываются некачественно и не в полном объеме! Но захожу в подъезд, а там свежий ремонт, чистенько, мусора ни во дворе ни в подъезде нет. В квартире из крана течет вода, Батареи горячие. А хозяин сидит пьяный в кухне. Или другие, во дворе стоит личный "Лексус", а хозяин ищет извиняюсь за выражение "Доеб.....ки", лишь бы не платить.
Или хозяин квартиры судья или прокурор, долгу 50 тысяч, а платить не платит. А ЖКХ боятся сказать им о том что платить нужно, потомучто потом эти судьи и прокуроры начинают создавать проблемя для руководства ЖКХ. Вот такие люди. Это я все говорю из личного опыта, то что вижу собственными глазами!
Согласен не все ЖКХ и УК честные и добросовестные. Но все же! Я сейчас работаю в районах области по этим темам и вижу что ЖКХ все делает добросовестно, без обмана. А некотрым людям вообще до лампочки, не платили и не собираются! И ничего им не сделаешь, даже свет не всегда отключить можно! Вот таких я думаю нужно привлекать и некоторые сразу побегут платить долги!
А как Вы считаете коллеги? А теперь статья, вместе с комментариями)))

Причем не нужно ставить всех в один ряд. А именно для определенной категории ввести ответственность!

Госдума может ввести уголовную ответственность за неуплату коммунальных платежей

Предложения по введению уголовной ответственности за неуплату коммунальных платежей подготовлены по инициативе крупнейших энергокомпаний страны, передает «Эхо Москвы».
Соответствующие документы уже переданы в парламент. Задолженность по коммунальным платежам предлагается приравнять к нецелевому использованию бюджетных средств, что автоматически влечет за собой наказание до двух лет лишения свободы.

Как отмечает газета «Ведомости», авторы документа предлагают внести коррективы в закон о персональных данных, которые позволят предоставлять информацию о потребителях с возвращением к практике объявлений с фамилией именем отчеством и адресами должников на подъездах и даже в прессе.

В целях повышения эффективности предложенных мер полиции будет поручено обеспечивать безусловную разработку и доведение до суда фактов нецелевого использования денег. В качестве обеспечительных мер предлагается использовать арест любого имущества.

Как отметил премьер-министр России Дмитрий Медведев, общая дебиторская задолженность перед предприятиями ЖКХ достигла 100 млрд руб.

«Еще бы равновеликий закон приняли об уголовной ответственности коммунальщиков за некачественное обслуживание», — комментирует destino.

«Чёй-то последнее время наблюдается прямо-таки озверение с выколачиванием денег из населения», — пишет mikhail_spb_.

«У нас за любой чих теперь уголовная ответственность? Озверелость у всех во всем и по любому поводу. Что на очереди? Тюрьма за переход улицы? За создание несанкционированной очереди в метро? За неодобрительный взгляд в сторону Кремля?», — спрашивает alinara.

а Гитлер расстреливал за безбилетный проезд в трамвае
комментировать
Дусясегодня в 14:01
Да Гитлер расстрелял каждого 10 безбилетног, больше в Германии зайцев не было
комментировать
кусегодня в 14:04
Гитлер вообще крутой чувак былю
комментировать
евгениясегодня в 14:22
Билет,наверняка,недорого стоил. А коммуналка заоблачная
комментировать
Михаилсегодня в 15:11
А кто вам сказал, что Гитлер расстреливал "зайцев"? Коммунальщики? Или чиновники местной администрации? Или продажные журналюги?
Гитлер готовился к войнам. И умел ценить "человеческий материал". Даже браконьеров он ссылал на Восточный фронт в "знаменитый" 118 карательный батальон. который прославился акциями по сжиганию заживо людей у нас, в Белоруссии.
Так что не дурите голову ни себе, ни людям. Это коммунальщиков пора призвать к порядку. Обнаглели напрочь
комментировать
Вротберушкасегодня в 14:00
КЭП подсказывает что мы скатываемся в СССР 30-х годов, но ведь в тюрьме человека надо кормить,а это дорого, так что следующим законом будет, что если тебя посадили за долги - ты будешь строить БАМ или тебя посадят на голодный паёк.
комментировать
Данасегодня в 14:00
В Белгороде муниципальные депутаты приняли постановление о взимании нехилой платы (465руб.в месяц) за мусор с участка под ИЖС, даже если на этом участке нет никакого строения и не ведётся никакой работы вообще..., т.е. нет никакого мусора! Вот открыли себе золотую жзилу... Есть подозрение, что администпация района и мусоровывозящая компания будут пилить деньги за мусор , который на самом деле не вывозили....
комментировать
Анатолийсегодня в 14:04
только коммунальных или эксплуатационных тоже???
комментировать
Сергейсегодня в 14:06
Таких мразей законодателей гнать ото всюду и привлекать к уголовной ответственности за внедрения античеловечных законов.
комментировать
Олесясегодня в 14:13
А если услуги предоставляются не в полном объеме и некачественно? Не убирается лифт, площадка....вторая сторона будет нести ответственность? или игра в одни ворота.
комментировать
Cheetahсегодня в 14:14
Прежде всего надо бы о доходах населения позаботиться, а то встанет перед человеком выбор: купить еду и получить по всей строгости УК РФ или сдохнуть с голоду, но остаться несудимым и не привлекавшимся. Так на могилке и напишут какой-нибудь одинокой библиотекарше: "Честно платила за коммуналку". ((
комментировать
чиполиносегодня в 16:24
а у правителей цель есть уничтожить население россии
комментировать
Гостьсегодня в 14:23
У меня под окном трудолюбивые таджики уже месяц собачье дерьмо убрать не могут,оно уже высохло и рассыпалось на кусочки,скоро в пыль превратится. Увы,предъявить им счет я не могу,как они мне каждый месяц.
комментировать
Сашасегодня в 15:39
А вот дерьмо за своими питомцами убирайте сами, как это делают в Европе. Почему из-за Вас( собаку приучать Вы должны), Ваши соседи должны прыгыть через эти кучи. На месте таджиков собирать бы эти кучи и относить к вартирам собачников, может тогда бы задумались!
комментировать
Анонимсегодня в 16:34
У вас дворняги в красной книге занесены чтоль... Саша, нужно сначала головой подумать а потом писать, но не как не наоборот!
комментировать
Алехандросегодня в 14:25
Это, конечно, не дело, когда отдельные граждане не оплачивают предоставленные им услуги за электричество, газ и или свет. Но, судя сообщениям СМИ, немало случаев, когда люди исправно платят, а услуг не получают в полном объеме или вообще. Если Госдума. которая формально представляет народ. а на деле защищает интересы власть имущих, в первую очередь себя, хочет ужесточить закон по указке сверху, то надо ввести в него статьи об уголовной ответственности сотрудников т.н. "управляющих компаний", ЕИРЦ и других "заинтересованных сторон". Это должна быть дорога с двусторонним движением, а не, как водится в последние годы, только в сторону ухудшения положения населения.
комментировать
Еленасегодня в 14:42
А тюрем-то хватит, чтобы пересажать миллионную гвардию должников, клеветников, демонстрантов, богохульников, шпионов, предателей, иностранных агентов?
комментировать
Анонимсегодня в 16:36
да они оборзели
комментировать
Сергейсегодня в 14:51
А что делать с управляющими компаниями они воруют просто нагло и откровенно и давно срослись с главами всех надзорных ведомств на местах хочу сказать что зреет большая бомба от недовольства людей а ведь и рванет
комментировать
Сидящий на чемоданахсегодня в 14:54
Все, приехали... Дальше некуда...
Не выпускать за границу если ты что-то переделал в квартире??? Но ведь многие получили на это разрешение властей! Еще лет 10-15 назад! Было такое??? Было???
Обязательно поставьте счетчик воды к квартиру - грозят судом! А почему? Я готов платить больше но не ставить счетчик - это мое право!
Это моя квартира и я ее купил и плачу по полной!
И теперь - сажать за неуплату! Дожили! Дошли до ручки!
За колоски! За опоздание на работу!
Государство, т.е. органы управления, правительство и прочее. а также около половины граждан РФ, просто сошли сума.. Не надо быть психиатром чтобы поставить диагноз - депрессия и острая шизофрения.
Уверяю Вас - 1937 го не за горами... Он уже здесь рядом... И скоро "1984" Оруэлла и Германия 1933-1945 вам покажутся детскими игрушками...
Развитой дебилизм ....
А тюрем - хватит - сами себе построим новые..А то Сибирь обезлюдела.... Уехали люди... Кто смог...
Выход один - бежать отсюда! Ибо скора и этой возможности не будет! Еще 3-5 лет и всё!
комментировать
Зюзясегодня в 14:55
А они не боятся, что население озвереет? С соответствующими последствиями для них...
комментировать
Анонимсегодня в 16:41
низы созреют...
комментировать
Юрийсегодня в 14:58
И опять же " По инициативе крупнейших энергокомпаний", когда подавятся?
комментировать
татьянасегодня в 15:00
У меня есть знакомая семья, которые больше 20 лет прожили в коммуналке, и тут вдруг муж устроился в ЖКХ. Неповерите, за три года работы там он купил четырехкомнатную квартиру с шикарной мебелью, достраивает шикарный дом в элитном районе пригорода. Хотя что там, неповерите, еще как верится...
комментировать
Димасегодня в 15:06
БРЕД какой-то, как может быть нецелевое испоьзование физ лицами своих собственных средств, Нецелевым использованием может быть только использование чужих средств, в данном случае бюджетных... Этот закон никогда не примут т.к в данной интерпритации он будет противоречить ГК и Конституции. Можно дальше не платить))))))))))
комментировать
дуботологсегодня в 15:15
Это высокая степень дебилизма Я-п
енсионер 65 лет.Полгода живу в деревне.Электросчётчик в городе не крутит. Да и другие тоже.Но дети Чубайса в августе поднимают вой-плати по среднему,а то отключим.Теперь уголовная статья.
комментировать
Мезенцев Виталийсегодня в 15:23
Исходя из законодательных инициатив нашей власти в последнее время, начинаю верить в то, что в России должно остаться 30 - 40 миллионов жителей, которые будут обслуживать её природные богатства. Остальных сживают со свету....
комментировать
Александрасегодня в 15:31
А я считаю, что очень правильное предложение.У нас ТСЖ и мне надоело платить за моих соседей, которые находят деньги, чтобы каждый день пить, а за квартиру не платят. Может хоть боязнь попасть в тюрьму начнут платить. Из-за должников деньги, которые платим на ремонт и содержание, уходят монополистам энергетикам и тепловикам, потому что они присылают в ТСЖ одну платёжку на всех и попробуй её не оплатить и вот то, что должно идти на ремонт уходит за этих должников. Давно пора раздеплить платёжки, чтобы каждый оплачивал за себя. Но привлекать к ответственности надо и руководителей ТСЖ и УК, которые забирают деньги с содержание дома и отдают их на оплату других счетов. Это ли нецелевое расходование средств?
комментировать
rasfaxсегодня в 15:37
Дорогие россияне Что мы все дебилы или идиоты Наше любимое государство сперва по вышает тарифы потом вс ех будет сажать в тюр ьмы Полные идиоты мы если позволяем это делать Пеняйте на себя Идиоты-россияне
комментировать
Натальясегодня в 15:40
Маразм крепчает. У коммунальщиков есть право взыскивать через суд любой долг и хоть каждый месяц ! Причём, в случае решения в их пользу и судебные расходы суд присуждает стороне ответчика. А вот уголовные дела по сфальсифицированным укашками протоколам общих собраний прокуратура заявления пострадавших - собственников квартир отфутболивает. Так за что платить мошенникам, если они даже в суде не могут подтвердить актами выполненных работ содержание домов ?
комментировать
UURсегодня в 15:58
Может быть этот закон и станет, наконец толчком к ...? Как-то мы молча все платим, и платим. Все больше и больше. За последние 12 лет плата за квартиру выросла в 15 раз. У нас что, 150% инфляция каждый год?!
комментировать
уралочкасегодня в 16:00
Пусть введут расстрел для Управ Комп. скрывающих информацию об использовании денежн. средств полученных на содержание и кап ремонт,а то год уже ходим от жилинспекции до прокуратуры а они утешают нас что УК вправе это не раскрывать.Чиновники от администрации города являются учредителями УК. Полгода не оплачивать всему населению России электроэнергию . может вспомнят о народовластии.
комментировать
Grolfсегодня в 16:09
А если я уезжаю в заграничную командировку на 6 мес и оплатить за эти 6 мес смогу только после приезда, меня что в Кресты прямо от трапа самолёта отправят? Вздор полнейший. После того, как ОН опять стал президентом в этом году, у нас сплошняком стали антинародные законы приниматься. ОН и ЕГО партия вообще ЗА народ или против? Не понимаю...Кому ОНИ делают лучше? Лучше бы создали условия для того, что-бы народ был платёжеспособным, а не выискивать способы, как засадить людей. Всех не пересажаете. ."Чем больше мы имеем свобод, тем больше мы хотим SS, тайной полиции, всеобщего страха" - Семнадцать мнгновений весны, Николай Гриценко (генерал в вагоне, монолог о фанатизме). Кто-то здесь сказал про бомбу, так вот она действительно вскоре может взорваться.
комментировать
Сидящий на чемоданахсегодня в 16:45
Ничего не взорвется, к сожалению...
Деградация населения вследствие употребления от паленой водки и наркоты дошла до такого состояния, что половине населения Россия просто плевать на все.... Как и где жить, и кто у власти...
20-25 % сидит на чемоданах ... Как только кризис в Европе. через год-другой сойдет на нет - они уедут...
Есть еще и Аргентина, Уругвай, Коста-Рика и Мексика, Канада, Австралия - мир большой, а Земля круглая!

А кто останется - подсчитать несложно - чиновники, наркобарыги, "власть имущие" при погонах и без оных (крышующие всех и вся), да некие россияне, в центре города палящие из травматиков - типа "сывадьба", "абычай такая" и прочее...

Никаких лучших условий власть для населения устраивать не будет, это и ежику ясно... Пустая говорильня....
Противно...
Имеющий уши - да услышит, имеющий глаза - да увидит!
комментировать
dmitryсегодня в 16:55
марксисты описали бы это как предреволюционная ситуация.- Власть не может управлять , а народ не желает жить по старому.
комментировать
Olgaсегодня в 17:12
А разве коммунальные платежи - это бюджетные деньги? Насколь известно, ЖКХ - это частные компании. Сами отдали в частные руки, а теперь заговорили о бюджетных уклонениях. Смешно. Карманы Медведева и Путина обокрали что ли, у них все биджетные деньги.
комментировать
жекасегодня в 17:27
твари
комментировать
жекасегодня в 17:31
а если я не получаю услуги за которые плачу.на кого уголовное дело заводить-на власть вонючую.позвонил сегодня с вопросом в жек почему воды нет горячей-еле тёплая идёт а в ответ-а вы на газу подогрейте.сволочи
комментировать
mogolсегодня в 18:20
Вот только не надо обобщать: "по инициативе крупнейших энергокомпаний страны" - пишите открыто фамилии олигархов которые ими управляют и не знают где еще оторвать кусок пирога!
комментировать

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
This is where the topic on the bank of housing and communal services debtors will be useful. And do not deprive anyone of their freedom and do not sentence them to a fine (they still won’t give them away), but only to community service. Do not pay debts - go sweep the streets, or dig a hole for a pipe, etc. for the benefit of the management company.
And many think I will even be happy to settle this way. The main thing is that the housing and communal services then do not go too far and do not abuse. But you can think of a control system for this.

Original message
Вот здесь то и будет полезна тема по банку должников ЖКХ. И никого не лишать свободы и к штрафу не приговаривать (все равно не отдадут) а только к общественно полезным работам. Не платишь долги - иди улицы подметай, или копай яму для трубы и т.д на благо управляющей компании.
И многие думаю даже будут рады рассчитатся таким образом. Главное чтобы ЖКХ потом не перегнули палку и не злоупотребляли. Но ведь можно продумать систему контроля за этим.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank you Nail! The topic is painful and interesting. For example, we have neighbors:
grandmothers with a pension of 5,000 rubles run on a run to pay utility bills, and those people who occupy non-ordinary posts and already have 100,000 rubles of debt. In general, the Criminal Code cannot pay the bills. But ... the director of the Criminal Code wrote his own salary 80 000 rubles. For whose account ??? The question is the same: you must pay for the services on time. Only everyone steals ... including in the Criminal Code. And they have not yet come up with a control system. There are laws, but they don’t work and they aren’t implemented. Here and people are used to living like that. A, what is going on for the deputies ...? Who gets there? : cry: That's how we live! I think you're right from the part! We need a website with a database for malicious defaulters, where every citizen could find information about the debtor, so that at any check of a person it would be clear who he is and what kind of person. And at the expense of work, I will say this: if there was a desire, and work there is. Although in the village, even in the city. Those who whimper that they can’t find employment are nonsense! They just look for different reasons that they can’t find work. In the soul, as a rule, such people want everything at once. They don’t want to work. They know how to rant and conduct smart conversations on this subject. But in fact, they’ll always dislike everything. That’s s / the board is small, then the position, etc. And what do they themselves know how ??? That's the whole story ...
Respectfully,...

Original message
Спасибо, Наиль! Тема наболевщая и интересная. У нас, например соседи:
бабули с пенсией в 5 000руб.бегом бегут платить комуналку, а те люди которые занимают не рядовые посты и по 100 000 р.долгов уже имеют.В целом УК не может расплатиться по счетам.Но,...директор УК себе зарплату написал 80 000руб.За чей счет??? Тоже вопрос.За услуги обязательно нужно платить и своевременно.Только все воруют...в том числе и в УК.А систему контроля еще не придумали.Законы есть, но не работают и не выполняются.Вот и народ привык так жить.А, что у депутатов творится...?Кто ткда попадает? :cry: Вот так и живем!Я думаю-ты прав от части! Нужен сайт с базой данных на злостных неплательщиков, где каждый гражданин мог бы найти информацию о должнике, чтобы при любой проверке какого либо лица было видно, кто он и что за личность.А на счет работы, скажу так:было бы желание, а работа найдется.Хоть в деревне,хоть в городе.Те кто хнычет, что не может трудоустроиться-брехня! Просто ищут причины разные, что не могут найти работу.В душе же, как правило, такие люди хотят все и сразу.Работать не хотят.Умеют разглагольствовать и вести по данному поводу умные беседы.А на деле им вечно все ненравится.То з/плата маленькая, то должность и т.д.А что они сами то умеют??? Вот и весь сказ...
С уважением,...
Reaction score
And why bring to justice only defaulters of housing and communal services? I have the following situation. Almost 2 years ago, the ERRC illegally hung up on me an “debt” for electricity in the amount of more than 700 rubles. Unofficially, it was said that these other people's debts were distributed between payers. Then, when I started to "speak", I was additionally hanged on an alleged recalculation for heating in the amount of 2500 rubles. Total more than 3000 rubles. Only letters from the ERRC and the Criminal Code, as well as from the prosecutor's office, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and the housing inspectorate are sent to my letters. I will not pay for other people's debts, I'm not afraid of the court, but I will not sue myself, because it is costly both financially and morally .. Nobody can substantiate the figures for my alleged debts. I pay only for accrued per month without taking into account "debts" and interest. If such a law is adopted, then it can spell out responsibility of both the ERRC, the Criminal Code, and officials of the prosecutor’s office, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the housing inspectorate ???

Original message
А почему к уголовной ответственности привлекать только неплательщиков ЖКУ? У меня следующая ситуация. Почти 2 года назад ЕРКЦ незаконно повесила на меня якобы "долг" за электроэнергию в размере более 700 рублей. Неофициально было сказано, что это чужие долги распределены между плательщикками. Затем когда я начал "выступать", на меня дополнительно повесили якобы перерасчет за отопление в сумме 2500 руб. Итого более 3000 рублей. На мои письма идут только отписки как со стороны ЕРКЦ и УК, так и со стороны прокуратуры, МВД, жилищной инспекции. За чужие долги платить не буду, суда не боюсь, но судиться сам не буду, т.к. это затратно как в финансовом плане, так и в моральном.. Обосновать цифры за якобы мои долги никто не может. Плачу только по начисленному за месяц без учета "долгов" и пени. Если принимать такой закон, то может прописать в нем ответственность как ЕРКЦ, УК, так и должностных лиц прокуратуры, МВД, жилищной инспекции???
Ч

Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.

Thank you Nail! The theme is really burning. The main thing is that with the adoption of amendments to the law, its application does not come down to formalism on the principle of "all under one comb." Criminal prosecution is still an extreme measure, and an individual approach is needed in each case.

Original message
Спасибо, Наиль! Тема действительно животрепещущая. Главное, чтобы с принятием изменений в закон, его применение не свелось к формализму по принципу "всех под одну гребенку". Привлечение к уголовной ответственности - это все-таки крайняя мера, и тут необходим индивидуальный подход в каждом случае.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Many thanks to Nail for the information))) But I didn’t find anything on the bill itself. I would like to see how it looks at the legislative level (what is specifically written there). The point is that, in accordance with the applicable law, in case of arrears , for example, to pay a communal apartment, housing and communal services can go to court with a request to recover this amount. A court decision will be made on the basis of which you can recover the amount of debt. I don’t know what the initiators of this project could come up with, but in the law, in particular the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation such an article is 315, which provides for criminal liability for malicious non-enforcement of a court decision. However, there is a narrow circle of subjects (officials of state and commercial organizations). Individuals are not included in the list of subjects of this article. It may be easier for the legislator to simply amend the article of the law on criminal liability by specifying individuals and individuals as subjects of this article (including decisions on collecting debts). Then everything would fall into place with any person who has by court order, unpaid debt would have a real chance of being held criminally liable. And so it turns out that they come up with something supposedly new, although there is a good rule of law (Article 315 of the Criminal Code), which requires a little revision.
But in principle, the topic of debtors is normal. If you introduce a law on the formation of debtor databases that will be posted on open networks, we are of course better off ... There will be another database for work ... Regarding the malicious non-paying state employees, completely I agree with the respected Mikhail Vladimirovich. We also have the same situation ...

Original message
Большое спасибо Наиль за информацию)))Вот только сам законопроект я чтото не нашел.Хотелось бы посмотреть,как это выглядит на законодательном уровне(что там конкретно прописано).Дело в том,что в соответствии с действующими нормами права,в случае возникновения задолжености ,например по оплате коммуналки, ЖКХ может обратиться в суд с требованием о взыскании данной суммы.Состоится решение суда на основании которого можно взыскать сумму задолженности.Я не знаю,что там могли придумать инициаторы данного проекта,но в законе ,в частности УК РФ существует такая статья-315 ,предполагающая уголовную ответственность за злостное неисполнение решения суда.Однако там узкий круг субъектов (должностные лица государственных и коммерческих организаций).Физические лица не включены в перечень субъектов данной статьи. Может быть законодателю было проще просто внести дополнение в данную статью закона об уголовной ответственности,указав в качестве субьектов данной статьи и физических лиц (в том числе и по решениям о взыскании задолженностей).Тогда все бы встало на свои места и у любого лица,имеющего по решению суда неоплаченные долговые обязательства имелся бы реальный шанс быть привлеченным к уголовной ответственности. А так получаеться,что придумывают чтото якобы новое,хотя есть хорошая норма закона (ст.315 УК),которое требует небольшой доработки.
А в принципе тема по должникам нормальная.Если введут закон о формировании баз данных должников,которые будет размещены в открытых сетях ,нам от этого конечно лучше...Появиться еще одна база данных для работы...По поводу злостных неплатильщиков-госслужащих,полностью согласен с уважаемым Михаилом Владимировичем.У нас тоже такая же ситуация...
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
In my opinion it is impossible for everyone to be criminally liable. While in our country they will immediately begin to go too far. And for individuals, unlike 315, there are 177, but there they need large amounts of non-payment and proof that the debtor was able to pay. And for management companies, I think that they should have their own money and not small ones, so let them draw a salary from these funds. And then the poor come, begin to collect for services, often without rendering them. As far as I read the statistics of defaulters, very few 10-15%. Mostly everyone pays. That's just a lot of intermediaries from services, so the housing and communal services swells.

Original message
На мой взгляд нельзя за все к уголовной ответственности. Пока в нашей стране сразу начнут перегибать палку. А для физ лиц в отличии от 315, есть 177, но там нужны крупные суммы неуплаты и доказанность, что должник был в состоянии выплатить. А по управляющим компаниям, я считаю что у них должны быть свои деньги и не малые, вот пускай себе зарплату из этих средств и рисуют. А то приходят нищие, начинают собирать за услуги, часто их не оказывая. Насколько читал статистику неплательщиков крайне мало 10-15%. В основном все платят. Вот только посредников от услуг много, поэтому ЖКХ пухнет.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Yes, in principle, I agree with the respected Alexander Nikolaevich))) But what to do ... Legislators also want to "show" their activity ... So they come up with a "wheel" ...

Original message
Да,в принципе согласен с уважаемым Александром Николаевичем))) Но что делать...Законодателям тоже хочеться "показать" свою активность...Вот и придумывают "колесо"...
Reaction score
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7 960 181-35-34 .
I agree with the opinion of a colleague from Chelyabinsk. The introduction of a new criminal norm may lead to abuse of the right of the Criminal Code, Homeowners Association, etc. regarding information of personal accounts with objectionable. Regarding non-payment - there is a normal institution of judicial protection of violated rights.
If criminal liability for defaulters is introduced, why not, for the sake of justice, introduce criminal liability for unreasonable increase in tariffs, increase in HOA of expenses for the maintenance and repair of a house, etc.
And for example, take the same grandmother with a pension of 5,000 rubles, which she will give for her apartment and "teeth on the shelf" because there is nothing left to do. Everything should be within reasonable limits that we have from the field of fairy tales. And those who did not pay, he will not pay, and what kind of responsibility do not come up with, including criminal - "smear", and they will put the same grandmother.

Original message
Согласен с мнением коллеги из Челябинска. Введение новой уголовной нормы может привести к злоупотреблению правом УК, ТСЖ и т.д. в части сведения личных счетов с неугодными. По поводу неоплаты - есть нормальный институт судебной защиты нарушенного права.
Если введут уголовную ответственность в отношении неплательщиков, почему бы, для справедливости, не ввести уголовную ответственность за необоснованное повышение тарифов, повышение ТСЖ расходов на содержание и ремонт дома, и т.д.
И к примеру, взять ту же бабушку с пенсией в 5000 руб., которую она отдаст за свою квартиру и "зубы на полку" потому, что есть уже не на что. Все должно быть в разумных пределах, что у нас из области сказок. А те кто не платил, он и не будет платить, и какую ответственность не придумай, в т.ч уголовную - "отмажится", а посадят ту же бабушку.

Джулия

Участник
Reaction score
Владимир said:
I agree with the opinion of a colleague from Chelyabinsk. The introduction of a new criminal norm may lead to abuse of the right of the Criminal Code, Homeowners Association, etc. regarding information of personal accounts with objectionable. Regarding non-payment - there is a normal institution of judicial protection of violated rights.
If criminal liability for defaulters is introduced, why not, for the sake of justice, introduce criminal liability for unreasonable increase in tariffs, increase in HOA of expenses for the maintenance and repair of a house, etc.
And for example, take the same grandmother with a pension of 5,000 rubles, which she will give for her apartment and "teeth on the shelf" because there is nothing left to do. Everything should be within reasonable limits that we have from the field of fairy tales. And those who did not pay, he will not pay, and what kind of responsibility do not come up with, including criminal - "smear", and they will put the same grandmother.
Absolutely logical. They will also put a disabled person, a single mother, but not a judge or a prosecutor. Although the amount of debt they will be 100 times higher.

Original message
Владимир said:
Согласен с мнением коллеги из Челябинска. Введение новой уголовной нормы может привести к злоупотреблению правом УК, ТСЖ и т.д. в части сведения личных счетов с неугодными. По поводу неоплаты - есть нормальный институт судебной защиты нарушенного права.
Если введут уголовную ответственность в отношении неплательщиков, почему бы, для справедливости, не ввести уголовную ответственность за необоснованное повышение тарифов, повышение ТСЖ расходов на содержание и ремонт дома, и т.д.
И к примеру, взять ту же бабушку с пенсией в 5000 руб., которую она отдаст за свою квартиру и "зубы на полку" потому, что есть уже не на что. Все должно быть в разумных пределах, что у нас из области сказок. А те кто не платил, он и не будет платить, и какую ответственность не придумай, в т.ч уголовную - "отмажится", а посадят ту же бабушку.
Абсолютно логично. Еще посадят инвалида, мать-одиночку, но никак не судью и не прокурора. Хотя сумма долга у них будет в 100 раз выше.