Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Thanks to the management and the host !!!

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Once again I want to express my deep gratitude to President Andrei Matushkin, who managed to realize the idea of combining detectives! Thanks to what we began to get together and communicate!
I also express my deep gratitude to the team of Mikhail Panda for the excellent organization of the meeting and conference. Everything was amazing! Especially milk porridge in the morning (a hundred years did not eat, nostalgia, remembered himself in childhood)))))))
Special thanks to the Panda staff. Which fulfilled my not simple request!
Respect to all of you and respect !!!

Original message
Хочу еще раз выразить огромную благодарность президенту Матушкину Андрею, который сумел воплотить в жизнь идею объединения детективов! Благодаря чему мы стали собиратся и общатся!
Также выражаю огромную благодарность команде Михаила Панды, за отличную организацию встречи и конференции. Все было прекрасно! Особенно молочная каша по утрам (сто лет не ел, ностальгия, вспомнил себя в детстве)))))))
Отдельная благодарность сотрудникам Панды. Которые выполнили мою не простую просьбу!
Респект всем Вам и уважуха!!!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Once again I want to express my deep gratitude to President Andrei Matushkin, who managed to realize the idea of combining detectives! Thanks to what we began to get together and communicate!
I also express my deep gratitude to the team of Mikhail Panda for the excellent organization of the meeting and conference. Everything was amazing! Especially milk porridge in the morning (a hundred years did not eat, nostalgia, remembered himself in childhood)))))))
Special thanks to the Panda staff. Which fulfilled my not simple request!
Respect to all of you and respect !!!

I agree with Nail! Thanks to the organizers and all the participants!

Original message
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Хочу еще раз выразить огромную благодарность президенту Матушкину Андрею, который сумел воплотить в жизнь идею объединения детективов! Благодаря чему мы стали собиратся и общатся!
Также выражаю огромную благодарность команде Михаила Панды, за отличную организацию встречи и конференции. Все было прекрасно! Особенно молочная каша по утрам (сто лет не ел, ностальгия, вспомнил себя в детстве)))))))
Отдельная благодарность сотрудникам Панды. Которые выполнили мою не простую просьбу!
Респект всем Вам и уважуха!!!

Солидарен с Наилем! Спасибо организаторам и всем участникам!
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Well done guys!

Original message
Парни молодцы!
Reaction score
Colleagues, I think correctly that Nail opened this topic in this section! I want to express my gratitude to the Panda Group of Companies, represented by Mikhail! Misha, you have a very good team, good guys and the fact that everything went at the proper level is the merit of the whole team (well, of course, under your strict guidance) !!!

Original message
Коллеги, я думаю правильно, что Наиль открыл эту тему в данном разделе! Я хочу выразить благодарность Группе компаний Панда, в лице Михаила! Миша, у тебя очень хороший коллектив, хорошие ребята и то, что всё прошло на должном уровне - это заслуга всей команды (ну конечно же под твоим чутким руководством)!!!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Attention :)

Original message
Уважуха :)