Original message
Молодцы.Успехов во всех начинаниях.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
This is one of the types of PR. As much as possible should be declared. GOOD FELLOWS !!!

Original message
Вот это и есть один из видов пиара. Заявляться по возможности надо как можно больше. МОЛОДЦЫ!!!

Дмитрий ЦЭББ Калининград

Председатель комиссии по этике IAPD
Private access level
Arbitrators
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
236022, г.Калининград, проспект Мира, 7 офис 503
Website
www.cebb.pro
Once again proved the international level of the MOD. Great PR move! Well done!

Original message
Еще раз доказали международный уровень работы МОД. Отличный пиар-ход! Молодцы!
Г

Группа IPS Агентство PR&PROTECTION

Colleagues, thanks for the nice reviews! Suggest ideas for the promotion of MOD, I will be glad to cooperate.

Original message
Коллеги, спасибо за приятные отзывы! Предлагайте идеи по продвижению МОД, буду рада сотрудничать.
Г

Группа IPS Агентство PR&PROTECTION

Seryozha, hello !!!! And all the MODs are also greetings !!!! I am new to the forum and a completely inexperienced user (((But I have something important to say to you :)))) The idea to appear at the NAPKA Congress arose spontaneously and less than a week before it. At that time, nothing was clear, except for one thing - we want the collectors to know about us, become interested and want to work with us. SERGEY DRYKIN EXCLUSIVE BEAUTIFUL, I explain why.
1. I made a decision almost immediately, and this allowed us to fit into the program of the congress on time.
2. He came up with the intriguing name "Collectors and detectives - competitors or partners?", Which immediately attracted attention.
3. I prepared very seriously and responsibly - for which special thanks to everyone who helped with the advice on the forum and strongly supported our speaker.
And of course, he performed very worthy! And even improvised along the way, because the people at the congress were surprisingly dark, many did not really understand who the detectives were and what they were doing. Well, this is generally a topic for another discussion ... I made an important conclusion for myself from this congress of collectors - in the person of Sergey Drykin we have a strong information resource - a good speaker, able to accurately, professionally, adequately convey our messages to the outside world. SEREZH, THANKS !!!! YOU ARE SUPER!!!!

Original message
Сережа, привет!!!! И всем МОДовцам тоже общий привет!!!! Я новичок на форуме и совсем неопытный юзер ((( Но имею вам сказать нечто важное :)))) Идея заявиться на конгрессе НАПКА возникла спонтанно и менее, чем за неделю до его проведения. На тот момент ничего не было ясно, кроме одной вещи - мы хотим, чтобы коллекторы про нас узнали, заинтересовались и захотели с нами работать. СЕРГЕЙ ДРЫКИН ИСКЛЮЧИТЕЛЬНЫЙ МОЛОДЕЦ, объсняю почему.
1. Принял решение практически сразу, и это позволило нам вовремя вписаться в программу конгресса.
2. Придумал интригующее название "Коллекторы и детективы - конкуренты или партнеры?", которое сразу обратило на себя внимание.
3. Очень серьезно и ответственно подготовился - за что отдельное спасибо всем, кто помогал советами на форуме и всячески поддерживал нашего спикера.
Ну и конечно, он очень достойно выступил! И даже импровизировал по ходу, т.к. народ на конгрессе на удивление оказался темный, многие толком не понимали,кто такие детективы и чем они занимаются. Ну это вообще тема для отдельного разговора... Я из этого конгресса коллекторов сделала важный для себя вывод - в лице Сергея Дрыкина мы имеем сильный информационный ресурс - хорошего спикера, способного точно, профессионально, достойно донести наши послания до внешнего мира. СЕРЕЖА, СПАСИБО!!!! ТЫ СУПЕР!!!!

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank you, Natalia - for respect and promotion of MOD!

Original message
Спасибо Вам, Наталья - за уважение и продвижение МОД!