Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Частный детектив Краснодар. Детективное агентство Краснодар.

Анна Белозерская

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Россия,Краснодарский край,город Краснодар
Website
ayaks-plus.ru
Private detective Krasnodar.
Detective Agency Krasnodar.

Private detective Anna Belozerskaya (AJAKS PLUS), license for private detective (detective) activities, issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation GU Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Krasnodar Territory No. 0008 of October 23, 2012, certificate BH No. 000453.
For 16 years, there was a detective agency “Ajax” in Krasnodar where I came to work in 2004 as a deputy director for operational work. Before that, I served in the police department in the criminal investigation department as a senior detective, led a search line.
During this year, the agency underwent changes, I left its structure and became an independent unit. The team of assistants left with me. I put a lot of time and energy into the image and promotion of the name of the agency, I consider it fair to leave this name adding PLUS. So that clients, and enough of them, know who they are dealing with, I use the name AYAKS PLUS.
I, as a private detective, and my team, provide the following services: detective (of various kinds) in the territory of both the Krasnodar Territory and the republics of the North Caucasus. We work throughout the Russian Federation, near and far abroad. We have a strong position in obtaining information of any properties.
I am also a certified mediator (before judicial resolution of conflicts) and a certified business appraiser. Therefore, we provide mediation services (there is another certified mediator in the team).
Our team has a qualified lawyer, with extensive experience, who provides any legal assistance (advice, representation in various courts, etc.).
Only professionals work in AJAKS PLUS who have worked for many years in various law enforcement agencies, and in the field of investigation they were simply irreplaceable.
Currently, our site is under construction. Once it is created you will be able to get acquainted in more detail with me, with my team and with the services that we provide.
I will be glad to cooperate.
Sincerely, Anna Belozerskaya.

краснодар22 (1).jpg

Original message
Частный детектив Краснодар.
Детективное агентство Краснодар.

Частный детектив Анна Белозерская(АЯКС ПЛЮС),лицензия на осуществление частной детективной(сыскной)деятельности,выдана МВД РФ ГУ МВД России по Краснодарскому краю № 0008 от 23 октября 2012 года,удостоверение ЧД № 000453.
16 лет существовало в Краснодаре сыскное агентство " Аякс" куда я пришла работать в 2004 году заместителем директора по оперативной работе.До этого я служила в ОВД в отделе уголовного розыска старшим оперуполномоченным,вела линию розыска.
В течение этого года агентство претерпело изменения,я вышла из его состава и стала самостоятельной единицей.Команда помощников ушла со мной.Т.к. в имидж и раскрутку названия агентства я вложила много сил и времени,считаю справедливым оставить это название прибавив ПЛЮС.Чтобы клиенты,а их достаточное количество,знали с кем имеют дело,я использую название АЯКС ПЛЮС.
Я,как частный детектив,и моя команда,предоставляем следующие услуги:детективные(различного вида)на территории как Краснодарского края,так и республик Северного Кавказа.Работаем на всей территории РФ,ближнего и дальнего зарубежья.У нас сильные позиции в получении информации любого свойства.
Также я сертифицированный медиатор(до судебное разрешение конфликтов) и дипломированный оценщик бизнеса.Поэтому мы оказываем услуги по медиации(в команде работает еще один сертифицированный медиатор).
В нашей команде есть квалифицированный юрист,с большим стажем работы,который оказывает любую юридическую помощь(консультации,представление интересов в судах различных инстанций и т.д.).
В АЯКС ПЛЮС работают только профессионалы,которые трудились много лет различных силовых структурах,а на ниве сыска оказались просто незаменимы.
В настоящее время наш сайт находится в разработке.Как только он будет создан вы сможете более подробно познакомиться со мной,с моей командой и с услугами,которые мы предоставляем.
Буду рада сотрудничеству.
С уважением,Анна Белозерская.

краснодар22 (1).jpg
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
private investigator Krasnodar

Anna, again Good afternoon!
I am glad to welcome you to our Forum with you!
I look forward to your active work at the Forum.
I hope for mutually beneficial cooperation.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
частный детектив Краснодар

Анна, еще раз Добрый день!
Рад Вас приветствовать на нашем с Вами Форуме!
Жду от Вас активной работы на Форуме.
Надеюсь на взаимовыгодное сотрудничество.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru

Welcome to the forum !!!

Original message

С прибытием на форум!!!
Reaction score
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8

Welcome colleagues! We are glad to meet you again and possibly fruitful cooperation.

Original message

Приветствуем коллег! Рады новому знакомству и возможно плодотворному сотрудничеству.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru

Greetings!

Original message

Приветствуем!

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre

Welcome to the forum! Pleased to meet you!

Original message

Приветствую на форуме! Рад знакомству!

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Reaction score
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Website
www.al-go.ru

Good day colleague. AL-GO Moscow is ready for cooperation. Good luck in your work.
al-go.ru

Original message

День добрый коллега.АЛЬ-ГО Москва готово к сотрудничеству.Удачи в работе.
al-go.ru

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm

I welcome you Anna. I am always ready to cooperate. Sincerely.

Original message

Приветствую Вас Анна.Всегда готов сотрудничать. С уважением.