+79214188555

I'm looking for a person from Chelyabinsk studying at Eastbourne UK

Muldee

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.rainbow-foto.ru
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Carry out activities to search for a minor, without the consent of his legal representatives ???? Wake up ... Dear author - social networks to help you ....

[hidden]
ДНК said:
This time I do not agree with my respected colleagues.
If the author wrote that the wanted person is 18, or, say, 19 years and 3 months, then the crowd of MOD detectives would line up ??? :)

He was engaged in the search for 17.5 years in the service and more than 8 years after it, and had never heard anything so that the age of the wanted people would affect the legality of the events for its holding. The legal rights and civil liberties protected by the Constitution are the same for infants, adolescents, and senior citizens ...
To establish the wanted person and to transfer his mobile phone number to the initiator of the search is not the worst sin of a private detective or a person replacing him ... :)
Moral aspects, of course, are present here, but they are solved by posing one single question to the potential customer: YOU DO NOT AGAINST IF THE DETECTIVES COMMUNICATES YOUR CONTACT DETAILS, HOW DOES THE SEARCH INITIATOR TO THE PARENTS OF THE SEARCHER? Rather - the customer’s answer to this question, if we do not want to help the latent pedophile ...
Accordingly, the prepayment for the order is 100%. : oops:
[/ hidden]

Dear SKF Budaev and partners and all the others present!
I apologize if I took away the moments of your priceless time and myself, through ignorance and stupidity, decided that such issues could be resolved on a clean initiative, free of charge, for thanks.
Otherwise, I would immediately turn to one of the many detective agencies and private detectives represented on the Internet. But I rummaged and looked for forums like this, having decided for some reason that people can help by demonstrating their skills so cleanly, exponentially)
The last words of Budaev, unfortunately I do not know I.O., upset and made laugh at the same time. Yes, now shitty times, turning on the TV in the evening and sitting down to have dinner, I only hear about pedophiles, murders, abductions, etc. Perhaps that is why I should not be surprised that this is the first thing that comes to mind. Although at the same time, there is a saying - everyone thinks to the extent of his depravity)
I'm not going to confess here. However, I will say that sometimes people are struck by the power of the mind. And the fact that they are not yogis, nor adherents of any cults who are not even familiar with esotericism and who still do not even have any education, except secondary, and at the same time thinking as enlightened. Able to analyze your every word.
Meeting with such people is awesome and I think the worst of people are capable of being ashamed of themselves. Thanks to this man, I haven’t been using marijuana and alcohol for more than a month and a half.
All the best!

Original message
Проводить мероприятия по поиску несовершеннолетнего, без согласия его законных представителей???? Очнитесь...Уважаемый автор - социальные сети вам в помощь....

[hidden]
ДНК said:
На этот раз не соглашусь с, уважаемыми мною коллегами.
Если бы автор написал, что розыскиваему 18-ть или, допустим, 19 лет и 3 месяца, то толпа МОДовских детективов выстроилась бы в очередь??? :)

Занимался розыском 17,5 лет на службе и более 8 лет после неё, и ни разу ничего не слышал, чтобы возраст розыскиевомого влиял бы на законность мероприятий по его проведению. Законные права и гражданские свободы, охраняемые Конституцией одинаковы и у младенцев, и у подростков, и у пенсионеров...
Установить розыскиваемого и передать номер его мобильного телефона инициатору розыска - не самый страшный грех частного детектива или лица, его замещающего... :)
Моральные аспекты, конечно же, здесь присутствуют, но они решаются постановкой одного единственного вопроса потенциальному заказчику: ВЫ НЕ ПРОТИВ, ЕСЛИ ДЕТЕКТИВ СООБЩИТ ВАШИ КОНТАКТНЫЕ ДАННЫЕ, КАК ИНИЦИАТОРА РОЗЫСКА - РОДИТЕЛЯМ РОЗЫСКИВАЕМОГО? Вернее - ответом заказчика на этот вопрос, если мы не хотим помогать латентному педофилу...
Соответственно, предоплата за заказ - 100%. :oops:
[/hidden]

Уважаемый СКФ Будаев и партнёры и все прочие присутствующие!
Извиняюсь если отнял моменты Вашего безценного время и сам по невежеству и глупости, решил что подобные вопросы, могут решаться на чистой инициативе, бесплатно, за спасибо.
В противном случае, я бы сразу обратился к одному из множества представленных в интернет детективных агентств и частных детективов. Но я копался и искал форумы подобные этому, с чего-то решив, что люди могут помочь так чисто продемонстрировав своё мастерство, показательно)
Последние слова Будаева, к сожалению не знаю И.О., огорчили и посмешили одновременно. Да сейчас хреновые времена, включив вечером телевизор и садясь ужинать, я только и слышу о педофилах, убийствах, похищениях и т.д. Наверное поэтому я не должен удивляться, что это первое что приходит в голову. Хотя в то же время, есть поговорка - каждый думает в меру своей испорченности)
Исповедоваться тут не собираюсь. Однако скажу, что иногда встречаются люди, поражающие силой разума. А то что они не йоги, ни адепты каких-либо культов, даже не знакомые с эзотерикой и ещё даже не имеющие какого-либо образования, кроме среднего, и при том, мыслящие как просветлённые. Способные проанализировать каждое твоё слово.
Встреча с такими людьми приводит в трепет и думаю способна худших из людей, устыдиться себя. Благодаря этому человеку, я вот уже более полутора месяцев не употребляю марихуану и алкоголь.
Всего наилучшего!

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
you are on the right track .... consider that it was an angel ...: twisted:

Original message
вы на правильном пути....считайте, что это был ангел... :twisted:

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ДНК said:
you are on the right track .... consider that it was an angel ...: twisted:
:!::!::!:

Original message
ДНК said:
вы на правильном пути....считайте, что это был ангел... :twisted:
:!: :!: :!:
Reaction score
Website
www.
Muldee said:
The last words of Budaev ........ afflicted and made laugh at the same time.

Life is a complex thing, it is multifaceted in its manifestations and almost never happens only in black or white ...
I didn’t want to offend you. If I wrote something offensive, please excuse me!
Our greed and caution, in such cases, is based on negative experiences with customers.

Original message
Muldee said:
Последние слова Будаева........ огорчили и посмешили одновременно.

Жизнь - сложная штука, она многогранна в своих проявлениях и почти не бывает только чёрной или белой...
Оскорбить Вас не хотел. Если написал что-то обидное, прошу извинить!
Наши алчность и осторожность, в таких случаях, основана на негативном опыте общения с заказчиками.

Muldee

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.rainbow-foto.ru
Muldee said:
The last words of Budaev ........ afflicted and made laugh at the same time.

Life is a complex thing, it is multifaceted in its manifestations and almost never happens only in black or white ...
I didn’t want to offend you. If I wrote something offensive, please excuse me!
Our greed and caution, in such cases, is based on negative experiences with customers.

Don’t apologize, I’m not offended. It is clear that in such things, reinsurance is better than throwing yourself at something that is unknown than what it is.

DNA , you can continue to drown in sarcasm: lol:
"An unbeliever, an unwise, full of doubt perishes: For the doubter there is neither this, nor another world, nor happiness." (c) Bhagavad-gita;)

Original message
Muldee said:
Последние слова Будаева........ огорчили и посмешили одновременно.

Жизнь - сложная штука, она многогранна в своих проявлениях и почти не бывает только чёрной или белой...
Оскорбить Вас не хотел. Если написал что-то обидное, прошу извинить!
Наши алчность и осторожность, в таких случаях, основана на негативном опыте общения с заказчиками.

Да не извиняйтесь, я не обиделся. Ясное дело, что в таких вещах, лучше перестраховка,чем кидаться за то, что неизвестно чем, является на самом деле.

ДНК, можете и дальше утопать в сарказме :lol:
"Неверующий, немудрый, полный сомнения гибнет: Для сомневающегося нет ни этого, ни иного мира, ни счастья." (с) Бхагавад-Гита ;)