Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Polygraph Conference'12

A

Anonymous

Conference start

Statement by the President of the MOU (IAPD)

After the conference. Presentation of the magazine with an article on the MOD.

Attachments

• DSC00181.jpg
    DSC00181.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 779
  • DSC00178.jpg
    DSC00178.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 770
Original message
Начало конференции

Выступление Президента МОД (IAPD)

После конференции. Вручение журнала со статьей о МОД.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Well done!

Original message
Молодцы!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
We ask for an article from the magazine in the studio!

Original message
Статью из журнала просим в студию!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
The text of the speech-greeting of the President of NP "MOD" Matushkina A.N. at the Second Scientific and Practical Conference of Polygraph examiners of Russia, December 7, 2012 in Moscow.

Good evening!
Dear friends, dear colleagues!

First of all, let me thank the Presidium of the Conference for the kindly opportunity for me to address you!
On behalf of and on behalf of the Council of the Nonprofit Partnership International Association of Detectives, let me welcome your significant Forum! Your conference is being held for the second time. Exactly a year ago, my colleague delivered a welcoming speech to the participants of the First All-Russian Conference of Polygraph Examiners.
I am pleased to note that the practical ties between Russian polygraph examiners and private detectives participating in our Partnership have been steadily strengthening over the past year. At the beginning of October this year Third Conference of NP "MOD", in the village. Lermontovo of the Krasnodar Territory visited and made there an interesting, in my opinion, a report by Oleg Vasilyevich Baryshev, a member of the organizing committee of your Conference. Today I welcome the participants of the Second Scientific and Practical Conference of Polygraph examiners and do it with great pleasure!
Dear friends!
It is no secret to anyone that in our craft and in the field of activity that you are engaged in, there are undoubtedly numerous points of contact that objectively cause our mutual interest. From this rostrum, I want to make an official proposal to the participants of your Conference on mutually beneficial cooperation with representatives of our Partnership on the ground.
I draw your attention to the fact that this concerns not only Russian polygraph examiners. We have our representatives in Ukraine and Belarus, from where the participants also came to your conference. There are real prospects for our cooperation in other CIS countries, as Our organization is international. I believe that the need for personal acquaintance at the places of yours and our representatives and their possible practical interaction has already matured in the future.

That is why, with pleasure and gratitude we accept invitations to your conferences. I hope that mutual interest will only strengthen over the years.

Allow me, dear friends, to wish your Forum successful and fruitful work!
I wish you success in your difficult task of creating, applying and improving modern methods of instrumental lie detection! We look forward to further fruitful cooperation in these matters.

I am ready to answer questions of interest to colleagues in the working order.
Thanks for your attention!

Original message
Текст выступления-приветствия Президента НП «МОД» Матушкина А.Н. на Второй Научно-практической конференции полиграфологов России, 7 декабря 2012 года в Москве.

Добрый вечер!
Дорогие друзья, уважаемые коллеги!

Прежде всего, позвольте поблагодарить Президиум Конференции за любезно предоставленную мне возможность выступить перед вами!
От имени и по поручению Совета Некоммерческого Партнёрства «Международное объединение детективов» позвольте приветствовать ваш знаменательный Форум! Ваша конференция проходит уже во второй раз. Ровно год назад мой коллега выступал с приветственным словом перед участниками Первой Всероссийской конференции полиграфологов.
С удовлетворением констатирую, что практические связи полиграфологов России и частных детективов – участников нашего Партнёрства за прошедший год неизменно укрепляются. В начале октября с.г. Третью Конференцию НП «МОД», в пос. Лермонтово Краснодарского края посетил и выступил там с интереснейшим, на мой взгляд, докладом член оргкомитета вашей Конференции - Олег Васильевич Барышев. Сегодня я приветствую участников Второй научно-практической конференции полиграфологов и делаю это с большим удовольствием!
Дорогие друзья!
Ни для кого не секрет, что в нашем ремесле и в той сфере деятельности, которой занимаетесь вы, несомненно, имеются многочисленные точки соприкосновения, которые объективно вызывают наш взаимный интерес. С этой трибуны я хочу сделать официальное предложение участникам вашей Конференции о взаимовыгодном сотрудничестве с представителям нашего Партнёрства на местах.
Обращаю ваше внимание, что это касается не только полиграфологов–россиян. Мы имеем своих представителей в Украине и Беларуси, откуда на вашу конференцию тоже приехали участники. Имеются реальные перспективы нашего взаимодействия и в других государствах СНГ, т.к. наша организация международная. Считаю, что необходимость личного знакомства на местах ваших и наших представителей и их возможного практического взаимодействия в дальнейшем уже назрела.

Именно поэтому, мы с удовольствием и благодарностью принимаем приглашения на ваши конференции. Надеюсь, что взаимный интерес с годами будет только укрепляться.

Позвольте, дорогие друзья, пожелать вашему Форуму успешной и плодотворной работы!
Успехов вам в вашем нелёгком деле создания, применения и совершенствования современных методов инструментальной детекции лжи! Надеемся на дальнейшее плодотворное сотрудничество в этих вопросах.

На интересующие коллег вопросы готов ответить в рабочем порядке.
Спасибо за внимание!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
A5 format inserts that were distributed among the conference participants.
Made in a printing house on thick glossy paper with a circulation of 200 copies.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 750
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 754
Original message
Вкладыши формата А5, которые были распространены среди участников конференции.
Изготовленные в типографии на плотной глянцевой бумаге, тиражом 200 экз.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Commendable.

Original message
Похвально.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Worthy!

Original message
Достойно!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
The necessary business is maintaining contacts in this direction. Andrei Nikolaevich, but you do not have a list of participants in this conference indicating the installation and contact information? Maybe if there is a list of participants, it is advisable to publish it at the Forum, so that there is a real opportunity to contact the participants of the conference on the ground (in the regions) ...

Original message
Нужное дело-поддерживание контактов в данном направлении.Андрей Николаевич,а у Вас не имееться списка участников данной конференции с указанием установочных и контактных данных? Может быть,если список участников имееться,целесообразно его опубликовать на Форуме,чтобы была реальная возможность связаться с участниками конференции на местах (в регионах)...