Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Search for debtors will be private detectives.

Письменный Сергей Алексеевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Яков. Агентство безопасности JR Security Service said:
It would be interesting to listen to Sergey, because he, I think, can explain in sufficient detail how this mechanism works.
First of all, Happy New Year to all colleagues! Secondly, thanks for the New Year's gift in the form of publishing information on the site. As for his comments on the work of the interaction mechanism: 1. The relationship between the Recoverer and BH is built entirely on contractual relations. 2. The UFSSP posts on its website information about the BH that has concluded an agreement with them, as about its partner. 3. The UFSSP in each of its departments publishes information about the BH and EXPLAINS ITS CITIZEN THE RIGHT TO APPEAL TO THE BH TO SEARCH (SEARCH) FOR THE DEBTOR, PROPERTY, CHILD. 4. The UFSSP is developing a regulation (algorithm) of court actions. local bailiff with the aim of promptly responding to BH information and taking immediate measures to implement the judgment of the Court, Fulfillment of BH contractual obligations to the Client. 5. Considering that the concepts of “search” and “search” are different, the proposal on cooperation before the debtor is put on the wanted list, that is, in the process of enforcement proceedings. For its part, BH, with the consent of the Client, sends a notification to the MTP about the concluded contract. Taking into account that the regulation has not been developed, the agreement is planned to be signed in mid-January 2013, everyone agreed that there is no sense in signing the agreement without the regulation. That’s briefly all. The purpose of this event for BH, in my opinion, is to expand the client base, increase the prestige of BH, but to conclude agreements with the Clients or not, it is for each of us to decide here.

Original message
Было бы интересно послушать Сергея,поскольку он,я думаю, может достаточно подробно объяснить,как работает данный механизм.
Во-первых, всех коллег с наступающем Новым годом! Во-вторых, спасибо за новогодний подарок в виде публикации информации на сайте. Что касается своих комментариев по поводу работы механизма взаимодействия: 1. Отношения между Взыскателем и ЧД строятся абсолютно на договорных отношения. 2. УФССП размещает на своем сайте информацию о ЧД, заключившим с ними соглашение, как о своем партнере. 3. УФССП в каждом своем отделе размещает информацию о ЧД и РАЗЪЯСНЯЕТ ГРАЖДАНИНУ ЕГО ПРАВО ОБРАЩАТЬСЯ К ЧД ПО ПОИСКУ (РОЗЫСКУ) ДОЛЖНИКА, ИМУЩЕСТВА, РЕБЕНКА. 4. УФССП разрабатывает регламент (алгоритм) действий суд. пристава-исполнителя на местах с целью оперативного реагирования на информацию ЧД и принятия незамедлительных мер по исполнению решения Суда, выполнению ЧД договорных обязательств перед Клиентом. 5. Учитывая, что понятие "поиск" и "розыск" различны, принято предложение и о взаимодействии до объявления Должника в розыск, т.е. в процессе исполнительного производства. Со своей стороны, ЧД, с согласия Клиента, направляет уведомление в ССП о заключенном договоре. Принимая во внимание, что регламент не разработан, соглашение планируется подписать в середине января 2013 года, согласились все, что смысла подписания соглашения без регламента нет. Вот вкратце и все. Цель этого мероприятия для ЧД, на мой взгляд, расширение клиентской базы, повышения престижа ЧД, а вот заключать с Клиентами договора или нет, здесь решать каждому из нас.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Письменный Сергей Алексеевич said:
It would be interesting to listen to Sergey, because he, I think, can explain in sufficient detail how this mechanism works.
First of all, Happy New Year to all colleagues! Secondly, thanks for the New Year's gift in the form of publishing information on the site. As for his comments on the work of the interaction mechanism: 1. The relationship between the Recoverer and BH is built entirely on contractual relations. 2. The UFSSP posts on its website information about the BH that has concluded an agreement with them, as about its partner. 3. The UFSSP in each of its departments publishes information about the BH and EXPLAINS ITS CITIZEN THE RIGHT TO APPEAL TO THE BH TO SEARCH (SEARCH) FOR THE DEBTOR, PROPERTY, CHILD. 4. The UFSSP is developing a regulation (algorithm) of court actions. local bailiff with the aim of promptly responding to BH information and taking immediate measures to implement the judgment of the Court, Fulfillment of BH contractual obligations to the Client. 5. Considering that the concepts of “search” and “search” are different, the proposal on cooperation before the debtor is put on the wanted list, that is, in the process of enforcement proceedings. For its part, BH, with the consent of the Client, sends a notification to the MTP about the concluded contract. Taking into account that the regulation has not been developed, the agreement is planned to be signed in mid-January 2013, everyone agreed that there is no sense in signing the agreement without the regulation. That’s briefly all. The purpose of this event for BH, in my opinion, is to expand the client base, increase the prestige of BH, but to conclude agreements with the Clients or not, it is for each of us to decide here.

Thanks for the sensible clarification. I read it with great interest.
I hope that next time you yourself will tell if that is interesting.

Original message
Было бы интересно послушать Сергея,поскольку он,я думаю, может достаточно подробно объяснить,как работает данный механизм.
Во-первых, всех коллег с наступающем Новым годом! Во-вторых, спасибо за новогодний подарок в виде публикации информации на сайте. Что касается своих комментариев по поводу работы механизма взаимодействия: 1. Отношения между Взыскателем и ЧД строятся абсолютно на договорных отношения. 2. УФССП размещает на своем сайте информацию о ЧД, заключившим с ними соглашение, как о своем партнере. 3. УФССП в каждом своем отделе размещает информацию о ЧД и РАЗЪЯСНЯЕТ ГРАЖДАНИНУ ЕГО ПРАВО ОБРАЩАТЬСЯ К ЧД ПО ПОИСКУ (РОЗЫСКУ) ДОЛЖНИКА, ИМУЩЕСТВА, РЕБЕНКА. 4. УФССП разрабатывает регламент (алгоритм) действий суд. пристава-исполнителя на местах с целью оперативного реагирования на информацию ЧД и принятия незамедлительных мер по исполнению решения Суда, выполнению ЧД договорных обязательств перед Клиентом. 5. Учитывая, что понятие "поиск" и "розыск" различны, принято предложение и о взаимодействии до объявления Должника в розыск, т.е. в процессе исполнительного производства. Со своей стороны, ЧД, с согласия Клиента, направляет уведомление в ССП о заключенном договоре. Принимая во внимание, что регламент не разработан, соглашение планируется подписать в середине января 2013 года, согласились все, что смысла подписания соглашения без регламента нет. Вот вкратце и все. Цель этого мероприятия для ЧД, на мой взгляд, расширение клиентской базы, повышения престижа ЧД, а вот заключать с Клиентами договора или нет, здесь решать каждому из нас.

Спасибо за толковое разъяснение. Прочитал с большим интересом.
Надеюсь, что в следующий раз сами расскажете если, что интересное будет.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Yes, now everything is clear and clear. Thanks, Sergey.

Original message
Да,теперь все понятно и ясно. Спасибо Сергей.

Детектив Каратов

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Россия г.Волгоград Мира 7 оф 12 т: 8(8442)505660.
I tried to search for debtors ... troublesome business, no one even wants to pay technical costs. And when the debtor is located, it is not a fact that you will be paid the costs that you incurred during the search and the fee for the final work. Money from the debtor must still be recovered in court, but as usual, there is nothing to recover from the debtor. And it turns out a vicious circle in which you can’t find who will pay the money for the work. I’m ready to collect the money to pay for this service only on returning the debt from the debtor. Sincerely, Oleg .K Volnograd

Original message
Пробовал заниматься розыском должников ... хлопотное дело , технические затраты не кто даже оплачивать не хочет . А когда должник находится это ещё не факт что вам оплатят затраты которые вы понесли по розыску и гонарар за итоговую работу . Деньги с должника надо ещё взыскать в судебным порядке а как обычно с должника уже взыскать не чего. И получается замкнутый круг в котором не найти кто оплатит деньги за работу . Взыскать готов заплатиь деньги за данною услугу только по возврату долга с должника С уважением Олег .К г.Волнгоград

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детектив Каратов said:
I tried to search for debtors ... troublesome business, no one even wants to pay technical costs. And when the debtor is located, it is not a fact that you will be paid the costs that you incurred during the search and the fee for the final work. Money from the debtor must still be recovered in court, but as usual, there is nothing to recover from the debtor. And it turns out a vicious circle in which you can’t find who will pay the money for the work. I’m ready to collect the money to pay for this service only on returning the debt from the debtor. Sincerely, Oleg .K Volnograd
I did not understand a bit ... money for technical and other expenses, the customer pays, it's like everywhere else. And after the property of the debtor or account is found, you can set the percentage of the found. Therefore, the search decision must be made by the customer.

Original message
Детектив Каратов said:
Пробовал заниматься розыском должников ... хлопотное дело , технические затраты не кто даже оплачивать не хочет . А когда должник находится это ещё не факт что вам оплатят затраты которые вы понесли по розыску и гонарар за итоговую работу . Деньги с должника надо ещё взыскать в судебным порядке а как обычно с должника уже взыскать не чего. И получается замкнутый круг в котором не найти кто оплатит деньги за работу . Взыскать готов заплатиь деньги за данною услугу только по возврату долга с должника С уважением Олег .К г.Волнгоград
Немного не понял...деньги за технические и другие расходы,оплачивает заказчик,это как везде. А после того как найдено имущество должника или счета,можно установить процент от найденного. Поэтому решение по поиску должен принимать заказчик.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Gentlemen, with such algorithms you will only spend money, but you won’t earn money. There is an axiom that states that a lender will pay even your expenses only if you prove to him the reality of debt collection. Usually, they don’t want to pay even 5 rubles after the "kid": D. But if he pays the costs of the contract, and you cannot recover the debt, then he will drag you through the courts. And will be presented to mend in court in the amount of their debt, but already with you !!!! Alleged loss of profit, moral damages, etc. ..... You have that property as an individual entrepreneur: D. And it’s more realistic to receive from you than from a debtor: D
Nothing personal, just business. : D
And leave the tales that you only have to find a debtor in your dreams. Few will spend money only to find, everyone is interested in the main thing: repayment of debt!
My advice to you, spit on this garbage and do not mess: D

Original message
Господа, с такими алгоритмами вы только потратитесь, а денег не заработаете. Есть аксиома, которая гласит, что кредитор будет оплачивать даже ваши расходы, только, если вы ему докажете реальность взыскания долга. Обычно, они после "кидка" даже 5 рублей платить не хотят :D . Но если заплатит по договору расходы, а вы не сможете взыскать долг, то он вас по судам затаскает. И будет предъявы чинить в суде в размере своего долга, но уже с вас!!!! Якобы упущенная выгода, моральный ущерб и т д ..... У вас то имущество есть как у индивидуального предпринимателя :D . И с вас реальнее получить, чем с должника :D
Ничего личного, просто бизнес. :D
А сказки о том, что вы только должны найти должника оставьте в своих мечтах. Мало кто будет тратиться только чтобы найти, все заинтересованы в главном: возврате долга!
Мой вам совет, плюньте на эту фигню и не связывайтеся :D

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Robert! Partly agree with you, but let the customer believe in fairy tales, if he wants. I can say from my own experience that basically all clients want to work for the result, which I do not do. But I do not mislead the client, but I honestly talk about the prospects, i.e. that 90 percent, we won’t refund the money, and if we don’t refund it at once, it can take several years. This is reality. But, I now have two clients with whom I work, ordered this service, on the same principle. I quote, almost verbatim --- I do not want to be considered a sucker, so no matter how much the event will cost, I want to complicate the life of the debtor, court hearings, subpoenas, bailiffs, etc. and it doesn’t matter how many years pass, and it doesn’t matter whether I return everything or not --- Therefore, you can work, there are mechanisms and algorithms, and there are positive results too, the rumor goes ahead, as usual, otherwise they would not have addressed. So Robert, there can be a great many reasons, and not just a return of debt. We see what lies on the surface, but there are also deep things and motives that we don’t know about.

Original message
Роберт! Отчасти согласен с Вами,но пусть в сказки верит заказчик,если хочет. Я могу сказать из своего опыта, В основном все клиенты хотят на резудьтат работать,чего я не делаю. Но и не ввожу клиента в забдуждение,а честно говорю о перспективах,т.е. о том,что процентов 90,денег не вернем,а если и вернем то не сразу и пройти может несколько лет. Это РЕАЛЬНОСТЬ. Но,у меня сейчас два клиента с которыми я работаю,заказали данную услугу,по одному и тому же принципу. Цитирую,почти дословно ---Я не хочу ,чтоб меня считали лохом,поэтому неважно сколько будет стоить мероприятия,я хочу осложнить жизнь должника,судебные заседания,повестки,судебные исполнители и т.д. и неважно сколько лет пройдет,и неважно верну я все или нет---Поэтому работать можно,механизмы и алгоритмы есть,и результаты позитивные тоже есть,молва идет впереди как обычно бывает,иначе не обращались бы. Так что Роберт,причин может быть великое множество,а не только возврат долга. Мы видим то,что лежит на поверхности, а есть еще глубинные вещи и мотивы,о которых мы не догадываемся.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
But if he pays the costs of the contract, and you cannot recover the debt, then he will drag you through the courts. And will be presented to mend in court in the amount of their debt, but already with you !!!! Alleged loss of profit, moral damages, etc. ..... You have that property as an individual entrepreneur: D. And it’s more realistic to receive from you than from a debtor: D
Nothing personal, just business. : D

Robert, I can only smile at this :))) There is a contract, everything is negotiated there.

Original message
Но если заплатит по договору расходы, а вы не сможете взыскать долг, то он вас по судам затаскает. И будет предъявы чинить в суде в размере своего долга, но уже с вас!!!! Якобы упущенная выгода, моральный ущерб и т д ..... У вас то имущество есть как у индивидуального предпринимателя :D . И с вас реальнее получить, чем с должника :D
Ничего личного, просто бизнес. :D

Роберт я могу лишь улыбнуться этому :))) Договор есть,там все оговаривается.