whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective Agency "Dopomoga", Ukraine, Lviv

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
STEVE said:
I am in Kiev contacted the Help. We talked, asked a couple of days to figure it out.
I have no words!
If such people are in Ukraine.
I am glad for you friends!

Original message
STEVE said:
Нахожусь в Киеве связался с Допомогой. Поговорили , попросили пару дней разобраться.
Слов нет!
Если такие люди да в Украине.
Я за Вас рад друзья!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Бюро Рысь said:
I repeat.
Бюро Рысь said:
Dear Roman please discard the information in PM. Let's see what's what.
Thank you, Ruslan.

Original message
Бюро Рысь said:
Повторюсь.
Бюро Рысь said:
Уважаемый Римский скиньте пожалуйста информацию в личку. Посмотрим что к чему.
Спасибо, Руслан.

Roman

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dear detectives! As promised, I inform you about the further development of relations with the so-called detective agency "Dopomoga" in the person of Oleinikov Gleb Vyacheslavovich - SCAM! The day after my message I called, swore, apologized, asked me not to write anything else. He promised to return the money tomorrow. I have heard such assurances since the end of May. It is justified, the deputies summed up. At the beginning of the conversation, he boasted that he was working with Kivalov, while checking it turned out that they did not know this. Around June, he called him, he said I was lying in the Lviv Regional Hospital, called back there, found out - he hadn’t acted like this. PATHOLOGICALLY FALSE !!! Friends in Lviv wonder how I could give him money in advance. I’ll explain that I have known a person since childhood, from 6 to 19 years old they lived with him in the same front door, I am on 1 and he is on the 3rd floor. I think that there is plenty of time to draw relevant conclusions about the activities of Gleb Vyacheslavovich Oleinikov, it is unlikely that I can be reproached for in a hurry. I am ready to confirm all of the above personally, from 19.01 I will be in Kiev, Ukraine, I can provide evidence of all of the above. As of today, he hasn’t returned the money; he doesn’t answer calls. WARNING PEOPLE FROM SCAMMER OLEYNIKOV GLEB VYACHESLAVOVICH - DETECTIVE AGENCY OF HELP !!!

Original message
Уважаемые детективы ! Как и обещал, информирую о дальнейшем развитии взаимоотношений с так называемым себя детективным агентством " Допомога" в лице Олейникова Глеба Вячеславовича - АФЕРИСТА ! На следующий день после моего сообщения позвонил, клялся, извинялся, просил больше ничего не писать. Обещал завтра же вернуть деньги. Подобные заверения я слышу с конца мая. Оправдывается, подвели депутаты. В начале разговора хвастался, что работает с Киваловым, при проверке оказалось, такого там не знают. Примерно в июне позвонил ему, он сказал лежу во Львовской областной больнице, перезвонив туда, узнал - не поступал такой. ПАТОЛОГИЧЕСКИ ЛЖИВ!!! Знакомые во Львове удивляются, как я вообще мог дать ему деньги вперед. Объясню, человека знаю с детства, с 6 до 19 лет жили с ним в одном парадном, я на 1 а он на 3 этаже. Я думаю, времени, чтобы сделать соответствующие выводы о деятельности Олейникова Глеба Вячеславовича предостаточно, вряд ли меня можно упрекнуть в спешке. Все вышесказанное готов подтвердить лично, с 19.01 буду в Киеве, в Украине, могу предоставить доказательства всего вышеизложенного. По состоянию на сегодняшний день, денег не вернул, на звонки не отвечает. ПРЕДОСТЕРЕГАЮ ЛЮДЕЙ ОТ АФЕРИСТА ОЛЕЙНИКОВА ГЛЕБА ВЯЧЕСЛАВОВИЧА - ДЕТЕКТИВНОЕ АГЕНСТВО ДОПОМОГА !!!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
I just talked with DA "Podopomoga", he said that it was agreed with Rimsky to meet in Kiev on 19.01 where all points would be placed over i. And he really doesn’t understand why this whole conversation is going on here. I think it’s not correct to continue this topic, especially considering that Mr. Rimsky did not provide the information that I requested earlier. DA "Podopomoga" told his vision of this issue, which is fundamentally different from the above and, due to the fact that the branch is open, it is impractical to upload information. If someone will be interested to write in a personal.

Original message
Я только что общался с ДА "Допомога", он сказал что с Римским было договорено о встрече в Киеве 19.01 где расставятся все точки над і. И ему очень не понятно почему продолжается весь этот разговор здесь. Думаю не корректно продолжать данную тему, тем более если учесть то, что господин Римский так и не предоставил информацию, которую я просил ранее. ДА "Допомога" рассказал свое видение данного вопроса, которое в корне отличается от вышеуказанного и, в силу того что ветка открыта, информацию выкладывать нецелесообразно. Если кому-то будет интересно напишу в личку.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
I talked today with Mr. Rimsky, his meeting with DA "Dopomogoa" should be held on 01/19 in Kiev, where they should resolve this issue. I hope the issue will be resolved peacefully. But the question is ambiguous and there are no grounds for not believing the Rimsky Church either. Let's be patient after the meeting on 01/19, if it takes place. we will draw conclusions about the decency of DA "Help" or about Mr. Roman.

Original message
Общался сегодня с господином Римским, его встреча с ДА "Допомогоа" должна состоятся 19.01 в Киеве, где должы урегулировать данный вопрос. Надеюсь вопрос решится мирно. Но вопрос неоднозначен и оснований не верить Римскрму тоже пока нет. Давайте наберемся терпения и после встречи 19.01, если она состоится. будем делать выводы о порядочности ДА "Допомога" или о господине Римском.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
So no one seems to be in a hurry, Ruslanchik!

Original message
Так вроде как никто и не торопит, Русланчик !

Roman

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good evening, dear detectives! So, I arrived in Kiev on 19.01, I’m calling from Gleb Oleinikov Airport, he is YES Dopomog, I’ll specify when the meeting will take place. It turns out that the man didn’t even think of coming to Kiev, he starts rubbing me "you roll the situation back, I will return the money." Naturally, no one will agree to this. Well, he says, I’ll come to you next week. Okay, I say, come, I will be in Ukraine before 02.02, at any time. Calls on Monday, I beat the car, I’ll fix it by Thursday, I’ll come. Good. At four - gone. She does not answer calls. Next week - I already bought a ticket on Friday 31.01, meet at the airport. Why not meet a good person - say, I say the flight number, or at least the time. He says somewhere around six :) well, let's move on. On Friday I called at about two o’clock - how are you, dear, going to meet? Yes, yes, don’t worry, I’ll call you back in 40 minutes. Naturally, I did not wait for the call, Gleb did not answer the calls either on Saturday or Sunday. Yesterday a message arrives, we meet at the Lybid hotel at 4 o’clock. It seems that a person is not friends with the head at all. I informed respected detectives at the forum about the progress of our negotiations with YES. If someone has doubts about the integrity of Oleinikov Gleb, write. I will answer everyone.
By the way, the personality of Gregorash O.O. deserves attention. in whose name I transferred the money at the request of Gleb Oleinikov. Here is the link to the interview of the prosecutor
[DLMURL] https://zik.ua/ua/news/2011/04/04/280620 [/ DLMURL]
For those who are too lazy to read: D

Zokrem, at the quarter of 2010 the wide court of the Yavorivskiy district court of the Lviv region was condemned to death before a view was added to the terms of the operative and more operative-guided viddil management, of the unlawful narcotics of the city of Ukraine, G. for the re-ownership of that service and the gain and gain of swag at the Great Rosemary, and the very 13,200 US dollars; , one day with vimagannias.
Briefly translate:
Gregorash O. O, operative officer of OBNON, in 2010 received a sentence for abuse of power and official authority and receiving a bribe in the amount of $ 13,200 associated with extortion.
These are the pies. I will inform all interested parties about the development of further relations with Oleinikov Gleb.

Original message
Добрый вечер, уважаемые детективы ! Итак, прилетел я 19.01 в Киев, звоню с аэропорта Олейникову Глебу, он же ДА Допомога, уточняю когда состоится встреча. Оказывается, человек и не думал приезжать в Киев, начинает мне втирать " ты откатай ситуацию назад, я верну деньги". Естественно, на такое никто соглашаться не будет. Хорошо, говорит, я на следующей неделе приеду к тебе. Ладно говорю, приезжай, я до 02.02 в Украине, в любое время. В понедельник звонит, я побил машину, до четверга исправлю, приеду. Хорошо. В четвер - пропал. На звонки не отвечает. На следующей неделе - я купил уже билет на пятницу 31.01, встречай в аэропорту. Отчего же хорошего человека не встретить - скажи , говорю номер рейса или хотя бы время. Говорит , где-то около шести:) хорошо, едем дальше. В пятницу звоню примерно в два часа - ну как родной, едеш, встречать? Да, да , не переживай , через 40 минут перезвоню. Естественно, звонка я не дождался, на звонки Глеб не ответил ни в субботу, ни в воскресенье. Вчера приходит сообщение, встречаемся в гостиннице Лыбидь в 4 часа. Такое впечатление, что человек с головой не дружит вообще. О ходе наших с ДА Допомога переговоров я информировал уважаемых детективов на форуме. Если у кого-то остаются сомнения в порядочности Олейникова Глеба, пишите. Отвечу всем.
Кстати, заслуживает внимание личность Грегораша О.О. на имя которого я перевел деньги по просьбе Олейникова Глеба. Вот ссылка на интервью прокурора
[DLMURL]https://zik.ua/ua/news/2011/04/04/280620[/DLMURL]
Для тех, кому лень читать :D

Зокрема, у квітні 2010 року вироком Яворівського районного суду Львівської області засуджено до покарання у виді позбавлення волі оперуповноважених оперативно-пошукового відділу управління боротьби з незаконним обігом наркотиків ГУ МВСУ у Львівській області Грегораша О.О., Салмая Ю.Й., Косіка Д.Г. за перевищення влади та службових повноважень і одержання хабара у великому розмірі, а саме 13200 доларів США, поєднане з вимаганням, та Петуніна Е.Г.- старшого оперуповноваженого відділу протидії хабарництву управління ДСБЕЗ ГУМВС України у Львівській області за одержання цього ж хабара у великому розмірі, поєднане з вимаганням.
Вкратце перевожу:
Грегораш О.О, оперуполномоченный ОБНОН, в 2010 году получил срок за превышение власти и служебных полномочий и получение взятки в сумме 13200$ сопряженное с вымогательством.
Вот такие пироги. О развитии дальнейших взаимоотношений с Олейниковым Глебом буду информировать всех заинтересованных лиц.

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
But what about the promised help of Ruslan Bolgov in analyzing the situation?

Original message
А как же обещанная помощь Руслана Болгова в разборе ситуации?

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
I asked Ruslan about this situation. This is what he answered. Quote:

"Especially for Gudimov about DA Dopomog
But what about the promised help of Ruslan Bolgov in analyzing the situation?
index.php? threads / 9414 & start = 60

Not once contacted Dopomog, as well as with a comrade of Rome (I could not meet with his last illness in Kiev), but Dopomog promised to meet me also with Rimsky, but he didn’t do this, although he promised to transfer money. Podopomoga confirmed the fact of interaction with the Roman and that for several reasons it was not possible to bring the order to its logical conclusion. To date, the opponents have not met, although Rome did everything possible for this. Unfortunately this cannot be said of the Helper. I hope that all the same, the latter will close the question and restore its reputation, but at the moment it leaves much to be desired! "

Original message
Я задал вопрос Руслану относительно этой ситуации. Вот что он ответил. Цитата:

"Специально для Гудимова по поводу ДА Допомога
А как же обещанная помощь Руслана Болгова в разборе ситуации?
index.php?threads/9414&start=60

Не однократно связывался с Допомогой, а так же с товарищем Римским (с последним ввмду своей болезни встретится в Киеве не смог) но Допомога обещал встретиться и мне тоже с Римским, но так этого и не сделал, хотя деньги перевести обещал. Допомога подтвердил факт взаимодействия с Римским и что в силу ряда причин не удалось довести заказ до логического завершения. На сегодняшний момент, оппонеты так и не встретились, хотя Римский сделал все возможное для этого. К сожалению этого не скажешь о Допомоге. Надеюсь что все таки последний закроет вопрос и востановит свою репутатацию, но на данный момент она оставляет желать лучшего!"

Roman

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I confirm the above, I talked with Mr. Bolgov on the phone. Regarding "for a number of reasons, it was not possible to bring the order to its logical conclusion" - given the entire period of communication with Oleinikov Gleb, I come to the conclusion that no one was going to do anything. The man took the money, knowing in advance that no order would be fulfilled. As evidence - no report on the work done, some "tales of the Viennese forest."
Lies as for 6 months.

Original message
Подтверждаю вышесказанное, я общался с г-ном Болговым по телефону. Касательно "в силу ряда причин не удалось довести заказ до логического завершения" - учитывая весь период общения с Олейниковым Глебом прихожу к выводу, что никто ничего и не собирался делать. Человек взял деньги, заранее зная, что никакой мой заказ выполнятся не будет. Как доказательство - никакого отчета о проделанной работе, одни "сказки венского леса".
Врет как и на протяжении 6 месяцев.