Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

International Scientific and Practical Conference (Ukraine).

Ведьма

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello to all. but what about our lawyers (ALL WHO TAKE PART IN THE CONFERENCE) IS NOT PRACTICAL WORKERS? WE ARE MORE OTHER ....
Representatives of universities forgot to coordinate their work plans for scientific departments with public organizations !!!!!!!!!!! oh oh it's outrageous. ,,,: lol:
Communicate with Kharchenko personally, maybe he will give you his report to read in full, I can not (copyright). And yet, he did not call anyone criminals, these are all fantasies ... By the way, there were other quite interesting reports. In Tula, you will have to send your (single copy) collection. ;)
I will not post lists of people who registered at the conference, where people put their signature, on the forum. Dima has a report with photos.
Respond to provocations too. For those who are interested, I can send materials (conference program).
And the reasons for the increase in the composition of the co-founders are simple, people showed a desire, and this is the most important thing.
Arriving guests at the conference left until Sunday,
I personally liked the warm and sincere communication.
Thank you all for your attention.

Original message
Привет, всем. да как же наши адвокаты (ВСЕ КТО ПРИНЯЛ УЧАСТИЕ В КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ) ЭТО НЕ ПРАКТИЧЕСКИЕ РАБОТНИКИ? МЫ ПАШЕМ ПОБОЛЕЕ ДРУГИХ....
Представители ВУЗов забыли согласовать свои планы работы научных отделов с общественными организациями!!!!!!!!!!! ой- ой это возмутительно.,,, :lol:
С Харченко общайтесь лично, может он вам и даст свой доклад почитать в полном объёме, я не могу (авторское право). И еще, никого он преступниками не называл, это все фантазии... Кстати были и другие достаточно интересные доклады. В Тулу придутся отослать свой (единственный экземпляр) сборника. ;)
Списки регистрировавшихся на конференции, где люди поставили свою подпись, я размещать на форуме не буду. Отчет есть с фотками у Димы.
Отвечать на провокации тоже. Тем кому интересно могу выслать материалы(программу конференции).
А причины увеличения состава соучредителей - просты, люди проявили желание, а это самое главное.
Прибывшие гости на конференцию разъезжались аж до воскресенья,
Мне лично понравилось, теплое и душевное общение.
Спасибо всем за внимание.

abbat

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS. said:
... Roma, do you think that having received your questions, the organizers should undermine and rush to answer them? I see no reason ...
Cyril, personally, I see no reason to jerk;) - this time ...
The second - nobody needs to run anywhere, you need to spend no more than 10 minutes on three simple answers:!::!::!:
It is too complicated and long:?::?:

The Witch "Today, 21:11
... And yet, he did not call anyone criminals, these are all fantasies ...
"STATUS QUO", Kharkov, 01/25/2013, 16:32
In fact, all of these enterprises under the current law commit a crime under art. 203 of the Criminal Code (engaging in illegal entrepreneurial activity).
Ma'am, so called or did not call:?::?::?:
Or, in jurisprudence, new trends appeared - those who commit crimes under the articles of the Criminal Code are not criminals:?::?:

Dima Zaym you can give answers to these questions :?::?::?:
- on what conditions (initially) was proposed participation (co-organization) in the CDD;
- percentage of announced participants to real presence;
- was Znikin present at the NPK ...
The question on Kharchenko is removed, everything is clear there anyway ...

People know how to behave with dignity even in difficult situations ...
Your behavior is getting ridiculous, unfortunately ...

Original message
... Рома, ты думаешь, что получив твои вопросы организаторы должны подорваться и бросится отвечать на них? не вижу причины...
Кирилл, лично я не вижу причины ёрничать ;) - это раз...
Второе - никому никуда бегать не надо, на три простых ответа нужно потратить не более 10ти минут :!: :!: :!:
Это слишком сложно и долго :?: :?:

Ведьма » Сегодня, 21:11
... И еще, никого он преступниками не называл, это все фантазии...
"STATUS QUO", Харьков, 25.01.2013, 16:32
Фактически все эти предприятия по действующему закону совершают преступление по ст. 203 Уголовного кодекса (занятие незаконной предпринимательской деятельностью).
Мэм, так называл или не называл :?: :?: :?:
Или в юриспруденции появились новые веяния - совершающие преступления по статьям УК не являются преступниками :?: :?:

Дима Замай ты можешь дать ответы на эти вопросы :?: :?: :?:
- на каких условиях (изначально) предлагалось участие (соорганизация) в НПК;
- процентное отношение объявленных участников к реальному присутствию;
- присутствовал ли на НПК Зникин...
Вопрос по Харченко снимается, там и так ВСЕ понятно...

Люди умейте достойно себя вести даже в сложных ситуациях...
Ваше поведение становится смешным, к сожалению...
Reaction score
Website
www.
Шутник said:
The futility of further chatter compels a decision to cease further participation in the “discussions.” Thank you all for your attention.

Шутник said:
People know how to behave with dignity even in difficult situations ... Your behavior becomes ridiculous, unfortunately ...

Original message
Шутник said:
Бесперспективность дальнейшей болтовни вынуждает принять решение о прекращении дальнейшего участия в «обсуждениях».ВСЕМ спасибо за внимание

Шутник said:
Люди умейте достойно себя вести даже в сложных ситуациях...Ваше поведение становится смешным, к сожалению...

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
To be honest, I talk on the forum of American detectives and have not seen so many scandals and showdowns in 10 years. I think they have a lot to learn.

Original message
Если честно то я общаюсь на форуме Американских детективов и ни когда за 10 лет не видел столько скандалов и разборок. Я думаю у них есть чему поучится.
Reaction score
Website
www.
STEVE said:
To be honest, I talk on the forum of American detectives and have not seen so many scandals and showdowns in 10 years. I think they have a lot to learn.

This is because Steve, they don’t have their Joker.
Therefore, the forum of American detectives lives a gray and uninteresting life. ;)

Original message
STEVE said:
Если честно то я общаюсь на форуме Американских детективов и ни когда за 10 лет не видел столько скандалов и разборок. Я думаю у них есть чему поучится.

Это потому, Стив, что у них нет своего Шутника.
Поэтому, форум Американских детективов живёт серой и неинтересной жизнью. ;)

abbat

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
STEVE said:
Of course, Steve - there is something to learn:!::!::!:
Most likely on that forum simple questions get answers right away ,
but not subtract any "intermediate nonsense" Advisers for five days ;)
Most likely on that forum there are few people who first provoke a "showdown",
and then they ask not to “touch” their name in the discussion;)
Most likely there are no "extremely busy" people on that forum, many hours
hanging on the Internet and requiring answers to their questions, BUT after receiving
of these ANSWERS, suddenly recalling their extreme employment ...
And answering the opponent’s questions - no one is obliged to undermine and run to give you answers;)

Steve America is probably a more civilized country and people are used to it
be responsible for your words and deeds;)

But, unfortunately, we are not in America, but in the former USSR, and for this reason
me, the Joker has to once again in six days to ask "extremely busy"
and “absolutely honest” Advisers to give answers to extremely simple questions
1). - on what conditions (initially) was proposed participation (co-organization) in the CDD;
2). - percentage of announced participants to real presence;
3). - was Znikin present at the NPK ...

I will help in answering the second question ...
On the ninth page of this topic Dima Zamay posted
Report of the Kharkov University of Economics and Law on the conduct of
it indicates 49 (forty-nine people) ...
You just need to do simple calculations on everything according to the scheme
Announced - 100%
Present - X%
I hope that you don’t have to tell how to do the calculations:!:

At this NPK there were FOUR forum members:!::!::!:
The lady doesn’t count ... what are the women's demands;) :)
BUT THREE men:!::!::!:
And no one can take the liberty to answer:?::?::?:
What kind of scary secrets hide these answers

Dima, Andrey, George:!::!::!:
Well, somebody - decide already at the end:!::!::!:

Answer these three questions. and ALL will be possible
take a break from the wave YOU raised :!::!::!:

Original message
STEVE said:
Конечно же, Стив - есть чему поучиться :!: :!: :!:
Скорее всего на том форуме на простые вопросы получают ответы сразу же,
а не вычитывают всякий "промежуточный бред" Советников на протяжении пяти дней ;)
Скорее всего на том форуме мало людей которые сначала провоцируют "разборки",
а потом просят не "трогать" их имя в дискуссии ;)
Скорее всего на том форуме нет "крайне занятых" людей, много часов
висящих в иНэте и требующих ответов на свои вопросы, НО после получения
этих ОТВЕТОВ, вдруг вспоминающих о своей крайней занятости...
И отвечающих на вопросы оппонента - никто не обязан подрываться и бежать давать тебе ответы ;)

Наверное, Стив Америка более цивилизованная страна и там люди привыкли
отвечать за свои слова и поступки ;)

Но, к сожалению мы не в Америке, а в бывшем СССР и по этой причине
мне, Шутнику приходится в очередной раз за шесть дней просить "крайне занятых"
и "абсолютно честных" Советников дать ответы на крайне простые вопросы
1). - на каких условиях (изначально) предлагалось участие (соорганизация) в НПК;
2). - процентное отношение объявленных участников к реальному присутствию;
3). - присутствовал ли на НПК Зникин...

Помогу в ответе на второй вопрос...
На девятой странице этой темы Дима Замай выложил
Отчет Харьковского экономико-правового университета о проведении
в нем указанно 49 (сорок девять человек)...
Нужно всего лишь на всего провести несложные расчеты по схеме
Заявленных - 100%
Присутствующих - Х%
Надеюсь, что подсказывать, как произвести вычисления не придется :!:

На этой НПК присутствовало ЧЕТЫРЕ форумчанина :!: :!: :!:
Дама не в счет... какие с женщин спросы ;) :)
НО ТРИ мужчины :!: :!: :!:
И ни один не может взять на себя смелость - ответить :?: :?: :?:
Что же за страшные тайны скрывают эти ответы

Дима, Андрей, Георгий :!: :!: :!:
Ну кто нибудь - решитесь уже на конец-то :!: :!: :!:

Дайте ответ на эти три вопроса и можно будет ВСЕМ
отдохнуть от поднятой ВАМИ волны :!: :!: :!:
Reaction score
STEVE said:

Steve, but there is no scandal in this situation. It’s just that Roman, as always in his usual manner, allegedly as a fighter (though it’s not clear with whom and for what he is fighting), defiantly tries to convict someone of something. Roma:
1. There is a collection of reports, I think that if you wish, it will not be difficult for you to find it, take it and read it, you will probably find answers to many of your questions there.
2. If it were not for this article in the informational Internet portal (by the way, I don’t know how serious this portal is, and who wrote this article (not by order of it)), then this conference would have gone completely unnoticed.
3. Of the nine reviews on this conference portal, eight belong to colleagues we have known for a long time (none of whom were at the conference) and one to the organizer who responded to the accusations.
4. Answer the question: Who benefits from fanning this topic in this vein rather than constructively discussing conference materials on various Internet sites? A well-publicized scandal in the press or on the Internet is the same method of PR itself, only the conference has already passed and the organizers do not need advertising.

Roma, you can still write a lot of thoughts on this situation, but firstly, I’m a little tired of talking about the same thing, secondly I feel sorry for the time, and thirdly, in my opinion, one of the parties does not need a constructive dialogue, but needs a scandal.

Original message
STEVE said:

Стив, а скандала в данной ситуации никакого нет. Просто Роман, как всегда в свойственной ему манере, якобы борца ( правда не понятно с кем и за что он борется) демонстративно пытается кого то в чём то уличить. Рома:
1. Есть сборник докладов, думаю, что при желании тебе не доставит труда его найти, возьми да почитай, наверняка там найдёшь ответы на многие свои вопросы.
2. Если бы не эта статья в информационном интернет портале (я, кстати, не знаю насколько серьёзен данный портал, и кто писал данную статью (уж не по заказу ли)) , то данная конференция прошла бы совсем незамеченной.
3. Из девяти отзывов на данном портале о конференции восемь принадлежат уже давно знакомым нам коллегам (никто из которых не был на конференции) и один организатору, который ответил на обвинения.
4. Ответь на вопрос: Кому выгодно раздувать данную тему в таком ключе, а не конструктивно обсуждать материалы конференции на разных интернет площадках? Хорошо разрекламированный скандал в прессе или интернете - это то же способ само пиара, только конференция уже прошла и реклама организаторам не нужна.

Рома, можно ещё много мыслей по данной ситуации написать, но во первых слегка надоело говорить об одном и том же, во вторых жалко время, и в третьих, на мой взгляд, одной из сторон конструктивный диалог не нужен, а нужен скандал.
Reaction score
Roma, and who needs it?

let him count.

Original message
Рома, а кому это нужно?

тот пусть и считает.

abbat

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Roma and who needs it ?

let him count.
Cyril, it is necessary ALL
SKF Budaev and partners. Tula. Yesterday, 09:36

To realize the truth, you need to get acquainted with the TRUTH from the organizers of the Conference.
Or YOU ARE TRUE ALREADY NOT INTERESTING :?::!:

Original message
Рома, а кому это нужно?

тот пусть и считает.
Кирилл, это нужно ВСЕМ
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. » Вчера, 09:36

Чтобы осознать ИСТИНУ, надо ознакомиться с ПРАВДОЙ от организаторов Конференции.
Или ВАМ ИСТИНА УЖЕ НЕ ИНТЕРЕСНА :?: :!:
Reaction score
Roma, the truth is interesting to everyone when it proves something. What do you want to prove? What distinguished professor Znykin was not at the conference? That he did not participate in it? That he, in general, has nothing to do with this conference? Or do you want to convict the organizers of the conference about lies?

Original message
Рома, истина интересна всем, когда она что-то доказывает. Ты что хочешь доказать? Что уважаемого профессора Зныкина на конференции не было? Что он в ней не участвовал? Что он, вообще, никакого отношения к данной конференции не имеет? Или ты хочешь уличить организаторов конференции в о лжи?