Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

When does a person disappear unexpectedly ?!

Надежда Казанцева

Private access level
Reaction score
Good afternoon, dear professionals,
tell me what actions can and should be taken in cases
when does a person disappear suddenly?

It is possible on examples:
1) I went to the store (for bread, matches, etc.) and did not return
interviewed the neighbors and the seller in the store, no one saw anything.
2) He worked as a security guard, theft was perfect (without his participation), things are in place, there is no person.

Police appealed to the police, hung leaflets around the city, the media showed photos of the search.
They went to grandmothers and psychics (alternative)
What other actions are possible?
Thank.

Original message
Добрый день, уважаемые профессионалы,
подскажите, какие действия можно и нужно предпринять в случаях,
когда человек пропадает внезапно?

Можно на примерах:
1) Вышел в магазин (за хлебом, спичками и т.д.) и не вернулся
опросили соседей и продавца в магазине, ни кто ни чего не видел.
2) Работал охранником, была совершенна кража (без его участия), вещи на месте, человека нет.

В милицию обращались с заявлениями, листовки по городу развешивали, СМИ показывали фото о розыске.
По бабушкам и экстрасенсам ходили (альтернатива)
Какие еще возможны действия?
Спасибо.
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
Dear Hope, if you asked for specific advice, then please specify the problem you have, otherwise you can “push” the advice into three pages ...

Original message
Уважаемая Надежда,если Вы обратились за конкретным советом,то ,пожалуйста, конкретизируйте и возникшую у Вас проблему , иначе советов можно "надавать" на три страницы...

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив.Gorodovoy said:
Dear Hope, if you asked for specific advice, then please specify the problem you have, otherwise you can “push” the advice into three pages ...
I support a colleague. And also advice, in writing to all your questions, especially not to answer in detail, because. a lot of information and it will take too much time (especially without specifying the problem). Purely practical, you need to talk to any of the practicing private detectives in person or via Skype. (By the way, our colleagues work in Kazakhstan, whom you can watch at the Forum.

Original message
Частный детектив.Gorodovoy said:
Уважаемая Надежда,если Вы обратились за конкретным советом,то ,пожалуйста, конкретизируйте и возникшую у Вас проблему , иначе советов можно "надавать" на три страницы...
Поддерживаю коллегу. А еще совет-письменно на все Ваши вопросы,тем более подробно -не ответить,т.к. большой объем информации и это займет слишком много времени (тем более без конкретизации проблемы). Чисто практически-Вам необходимо пообщаться с кем либо из практикующих частных детективов лично,либо по скайп.(кстати-в Казахстане работают наши коллеги,которых Вы можете посмотреть на Форуме.

Георгий Ахенко

Private access level
Reaction score
quote It is possible on examples:
1) I went to the store (for bread, matches, etc.) and did not return
interviewed the neighbors and the seller in the store, no one saw anything.
2) He worked as a security guard, theft was perfect (without his participation), things are in place, there is no person.
Police appealed to the police, hung leaflets around the city, the media showed photos of the search.
They went to grandmothers and psychics (alternative)
What other actions are possible?

1) and 2) this does not happen for detectives. flyers and media this rarely works. I believe that you are engaged in the search for people as a hobby, found a plus, did not find, and God bless him ...
You should always turn to professionals of private investigation, there are a lot of them, and the police or the police are kindergartens, they are not helpers for you, they have only statistics at the forefront, and there is no investigation, so they write different papers for proforma to show the helm that type of work is working and type of them ..

Original message
цитата Можно на примерах:
1) Вышел в магазин (за хлебом, спичками и т.д.) и не вернулся
опросили соседей и продавца в магазине, ни кто ни чего не видел.
2) Работал охранником, была совершенна кража (без его участия), вещи на месте, человека нет.
В милицию обращались с заявлениями, листовки по городу развешивали, СМИ показывали фото о розыске.
По бабушкам и экстрасенсам ходили (альтернатива)
Какие еще возможны действия?

1) и 2) такого для сыщиков не бывает. листовки и СМИ это очень редко срабатывает. я полагаю, что поиском людей Вы занимаетесь как хобби, нашел плюс, не нашел да и бог с ним...
Надо всегда обращаться к профессионалам частного сыска, тут их много, а милиция или полиция это детский сад, они Вам не помощники, у них во главе угла только статистика, и никакого сыска, так для проформы пишут разные бумаги, что бы рулям показать, что типа работа работается и типа ими..
Reaction score
Website
www.
Надежда Казанцева said:
Tell me, what actions can and should be taken in cases when a person disappears suddenly?

Your question for "respected professionals" is posed incorrectly, Nadezhda.
The search algorithm for "losses", of course, is, but, in each case, it is also very specific ...
There is no general answer here: this is how to treat a patient by interviewing him by phone. ;)
I recommend contacting our colleagues at the place of loss.

Original message
Надежда Казанцева said:
подскажите, какие действия можно и нужно предпринять в случаях,когда человек пропадает внезапно?

Ваш вопрос для "уважаемых профессионалов" поставлен некорректно, Надежда.
Алгоритм поиска "потеряшек", конечно, есть, но, в каждом конкретном случае, он тоже сугубо конкретный...
Ответить в общем плане здесь нельзя: это, как лечить больного, опрашивая его по телефону. ;)
Рекомендую обратиться к нашим коллегам по месту пропажи.

Надежда Казанцева

Private access level
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. Yes, I’m not a detective, I help people in the project “Wait for Me” to look for relatives and friends. Such situations are the most “dead end” and you don’t know how to help people, so I’m looking for answers to my questions in different forums.

Original message
Благодарю за информацию. Да, я не сыщик, помогаю в проекте "Жди Меня", людям искать родных и близких. Такие вот ситуации самые "тупиковые" и не знаешь как помочь людям, поэтому ищу ответы на свои вопросы на разных форумах.
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
Георгий Ахенко said:

1) and 2) this does not happen for detectives. flyers and media this rarely works. I believe that you are engaged in the search for people as a hobby, found a plus, did not find, and God bless him ...
You should always turn to private detective professionals, there are a lot of them, and the police or the police are a kindergarten, they are not your helpers , they are at the forefront only statistics, and no investigation, so for proforma they write different papers to show the helm that the type of work is working and the type is with them ..

100% agree with a colleague !!!

Original message
Георгий Ахенко said:
цитата

1) и 2) такого для сыщиков не бывает. листовки и СМИ это очень редко срабатывает. я полагаю, что поиском людей Вы занимаетесь как хобби, нашел плюс, не нашел да и бог с ним...
Надо всегда обращаться к профессионалам частного сыска, тут их много, а милиция или полиция это детский сад, они Вам не помощникиу , них во главе угла только статистика, и никакого сыска, так для проформы пишут разные бумаги, что бы рулям показать, что типа работа работается и типа ими..

100% согласен с коллегой!!!

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
In my opinion, everyone should do their own thing. Searches "left home and did not return", "suddenly disappeared" - purely professional searches. All compassionate can only help here, but not interfere with them. After all, these cases are investigated, so to speak, “from within”, from a search for the cause of what happened. There is no way without a professional psychological-operational-intuitive approach.

It's my opinion.

Original message
На мой взгляд каждый должен заниматься своим делом. Поиски "ушел из дома и не вернулся" , "внезапно пропал" - чисто профессиональные поиски. Все сострадающие могут тут лишь помогать, но не мешать им. Ведь эти случаи расследуются так сказать"изнутри" , с поиска причины случившегося. Без профессионально-психологически-оперативно-интуитивного подхода тут никак.

Это мое мнение.

Игнатий Сочкин

Private access level
Reaction score
Казахстан, Алма-Ата. (+7 727) 3174720. мобильные:
As a professional and fellow countryman, I can answer the questions of Kazantseva Nadezhda. Detective Sochkin Ignatius from Almaty.

Original message
Я могу как профессионал и земляк ответить на вопросы Казанцевой Надежды. Детектив Сочкин Игнатий из Алматы.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Игнатий Сочкин said:
As a professional and fellow countryman, I can answer the questions of Kazantseva Nadezhda. Detective Sochkin Ignatius from Almaty.
Thank!!!

Original message
Игнатий Сочкин said:
Я могу как профессионал и земляк ответить на вопросы Казанцевой Надежды. Детектив Сочкин Игнатий из Алматы.
Спасибо!!!