Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Lawyers - scammers

Mariya

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Unfortunately, scammers are increasingly found among lawyers. Since the lawyer gets the money in advance, it is easy for him to deceive the client. You can take money and then do nothing. I faced exactly such a case. Surname of the lawyer - P ............ E ............... B ........., register. No. 77/10293 (Moscow). I entered into a legal assistance contract with me and did NOTHING. Before concluding an agreement with him, I looked on the Internet what was said about him. And I didn’t find anything bad. Therefore, I fell for deception. Now I consider it my duty to warn potential clients of his dishonesty about advising him to go a mile away. I filed a lawsuit with the court to terminate the contract and return the money. I will post all materials at: https://mariyakistina.narod.ru/galereya/ ... entsev.htm to exchange experiences with victims of fraudulent lawyers.

Original message
К сожалению, среди адвокатов все чаще встречаются мошенники. Поскольку адвокат деньги получает вперед, ему легко обмануть клиента. Можно взять деньги и ничего потом не делать. Я столкнулась именно с таким случаем. Фамилия адвоката - П............ Е............... В........., реестр. № 77/10293 (г. Москва). Заключил со мной договор об оказании юридической помощи и НИЧЕГО не сделал. Прежде чем заключить с ним договор, я посмотрела в интернете, что о нем говорится. И ничего плохого не нашла. Поэтому и попалась на обман. Теперь считаю своим долгом предупредить возможных клиентов о его нечестности о посоветовать обходить его за версту. Я подала исковое заявление в суд о расторжении договора и возврате денег. Все материалы буду размещать по адресу: https://mariyakistina.narod.ru/galereya/ ... entsev.htm для обмена опытом с жертвами адвокатов-мошенников.

Турабян Владимир

Private access level
Reaction score
HUMAN NATURE IS SPECIAL, NOW YOU HAVE FUNED NOT A GOOD-LAWY LAWYER! THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Original message
ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСКАЯ НАТУРА ОСОБЕННАЯ, СЕЙЧАС ВАМ ПОПАЛСЯ НЕ ДОБРОПОРЯДОЧНЫЙ АДВОКАТ! СПАСИБО ЗА ИНФОРМАЦИЮ!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
If your lawyer is a member of the college of advocates, try to get money from him through the college by contacting them formally ... Perhaps you can do without a court ...

Original message
Если Ваш адвокат-член коллегии адвокатов,попробуйте получить с него деньги через коллегию,обратившись туда официально...Возможно-обойдетесь и без суда...

Письменный Сергей Алексеевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day to you, Maria! I recommend that you read the material that I think will help you: [DLMURL] https://pravo.ru/court_report/view/81843/ [/ DLMURL]

Original message
Доброго дня Вам, Мария! Рекомендую ознакомиться с материалом, который думаю Вам поможет: [DLMURL]https://pravo.ru/court_report/view/81843/[/DLMURL]
G

If an attorney loses his license, this will fail for him! Contact the bar, there they can help. : D

Original message
Если адвокат потеряет лицензию,это для него крах! Обращайтесь в коллегию адвокатов,там смогут помочь. :D
Definitely to the board with a complaint about a "busy" lawyer.

Original message
Однозначно в коллегию с жалобой на "занятого" адвоката.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
There is an ethics commission under the bar association. There they immediately revoke the license

Original message
При коллегии адвокатов есть комиссия по этике. Там они враз лишают лицензии

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
You can to gain a foothold, and write to the prosecutor.

Original message
можно чтоб закрепиться, и в прокуратуру написать.

Mariya

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the answers and advice. Complaint against P ................. E.V. I wrote to the lawyer chamber of Moscow in December. They did not answer me. I think I'm ashamed of my lawyer. I also filed a lawsuit against lawyer Yevgeny Perevedentsev to terminate the contract for the provision of legal services in connection with a material violation of the terms of the contract by the contractor. I read on forums that judges do not like to consider cases against lawyers. So the lawsuit was returned to me, and, in my opinion, completely unreasonable. The judge (Astakhova T.Yu.) considers that the lawsuit to terminate the contract and return the money paid under the contract is within the jurisdiction of the magistrate. And in the comments to the Code of Civil Procedure it is clearly indicated that claims for termination of the contract are considered not to be evaluated and do not apply to the jurisdiction of magistrates. Moreover, she claims that the costs of paying for the services of a representative, drawing up a power of attorney and non-pecuniary damage are not included in the price of the claim. And where did she read it? Of course, I will appeal it, but how to justify the link to comments on the Code of Civil Procedure? This is not a law in the literal sense?
The definition can be read https://mariyakistina.narod.ru/galereya/ ... entsev.htm

Original message
Спасибо всем за ответы и советы. Жалобу на П................. Е.В. в адвокатскую палату г. Москвы я написала еще в декабре. Мне так и не ответили. Думаю, стыдно за своего адвоката. Я подала еще в суд иск к адвокату Переведенцеву Евгению Викторовичу о расторжении договора на оказание юридических услуг в связи с существенным нарушением условий договора стороной исполнителя. На форумах читала, что судьи не любит рассматривать дела против адвокатов. Вот и мне вернули иск, причем, на мой взгляд, совершенно необоснованно. Судья (Астахова Т.Ю.) считает, что иск о расторжении договора и возврате уплаченных по договору денег подсудны мировому судье. А в комментариях к ГПК ясно указано, что иски о расторжении договора считаются не подлежащими оценке и не относятся к подсудности мировых судей. Да еще она же утверждает, что расходы на оплату услуг представителя, оформление доверенности и возмещение морального вреда не входят в цену иска. И где это она вычитала? Разумеется, я это буду обжаловать, но как обосновать ссылку на комментарии к ГПК? Это же не закон в прямом смысле?
Определение можно прочитать https://mariyakistina.narod.ru/galereya/ ... entsev.htm