С днём рождения!

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
I have nothing against volunteers. They are mostly good people. I communicate with many, sometimes prompting them and advising them. HERE, AT THE MENTION OF THIS PROGRAM, I AM WAKE UP THE GAGGING REFLEX !!! A SHOW that thinks not about helping people but about its PR and rating. And such nameless volunteers actually find people here. And I didn’t see that they took and gathered such people and said thank you to them live! NOT! They will PR themselves and the volunteers are ........... They ride them in the name of their rating.
And one more time I called them in a straight line. and said. "Kudashev Nail came to me and he said that he knew where my relative was. But at the other end they answered me" Kudashev? So he’s a scammer, don’t believe him, he’ll fool you "))) Like that !!!! And I called them and asked," I saw an ad on the Internet looking for a man there, but it turns out he is my neighbor, how can I get in touch with him ? And they told me, tell us the information and we will pass it on. “So people tell them and then they say that they are white and fluffy))))). Then I said that it’s I’m calling Kudashev, at the other end they began to moo indistinctly and then they hung up))
In general, I made a lot of calls and played with them))))
And in general I can tell a lot of interesting things about this program)))

Original message
Ничего не имею мпротив волонтеров. Они в основном хорошие люди. Со многими общаюсь иногда подсказываю им и консудьтирую. А ВОТ ПРИ УПОМИНАНИИ ЭТОЙ ПРОГРАММЫ У МЕНЯ ПРОСЫПАЕТСЯ РВОТНЫЙ РЕФЛЕКС!!! ШОУ которое думает не о том что людям помочь а о своем пиаре и рейтинге. А людей на самом деле находят вот такие безымянные волонтеры. И что то я не видел чтобы взяли и собрали таких вот людей и сказали им спасибо с в прямом эфире!! НЕТ! Они будут себя пиарить а волонтеры это...........На них ездят воимя своего рейтинга.
А еще однажды Я позвонил им на прямую линию. и сказал. "На меня вышел Кудашев Наиль и он сказал что знает где мой родственник. А н аом конце мне ответили "Кудашев? Так он же мошенник, не верьте ему он вас обманет")))Вот так вот!!!! И еще Я им позвонил и сказал спросил "Я увидел объявление в интеренете там ищут человека а оказывается он мой сосед, тмпа как с ним связатся? А мне сказали вы нам скажите информацию а мы передадим" Вот так вот им люди говорят а потом они говорят что это они белые и пушистые))))).Потом Я сказал что это Я звоню Кудашев, на том конце начали мычать нечленораздельно и потом трубку бросили))
В общем Я много звонков произвел поигрался с ними))))
И вообще могу очень много интересного рассказать про эту программу)))

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Happy Birthday!

Original message
С днем рождения!