Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Program "Wait for me" Moscow

Reaction score
Website
www.
Миха Tatana said:
Voluntary transmission assistants. Wait for me.

Experts will not fail. ;)

Original message
Миха Tatana said:
Добровольные помощники передачи Жди меня

Эксперты не подведут. ;)

Надежда Казанцева

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello, everyone here. I think that such a topic is needed on this forum. It will be very popular :) You can only immediately make sub-branches in the regions where there will be those who want to help and who want to find someone.
There, according to the situations, they determine (so to speak by a general vote of all those present) where to send them to the "Wait for Me" project or specifically to the private investigator of that region. I think that Search Engines + Private Investigation = there will be more results.
The Agreement printed on the first page is posted on the Wait Me website. It is offered to all for acquaintance who decided to become a DP.
A lot of good “search engines” stopped searching precisely because of “what you need to feed your family”, and here only your personal expenses and “thank you” sometimes, someone wrote above that there were reproaches from people that you were there you sit and don’t do anything, I’m not even talking about annoying calls even in the middle of the night.
So we’re starting

Original message
Здравствуйте, все здесь собравшиеся. Думаю, что такая тема нужна на этом форуме. Будет очень востребована :) Можно только сразу сделать под-"ветки" по регионам где будут желающие помочь и желающие найти кого-то.
Там по ситуациям и определять ( так сказать общим голосованием всех присутствующих) куда направлять в проект "Жди Меня" или конкретно к частному сыщику того региона. Думаю что Поисковики + Частный сыск= будет больше результатов.
Напечатанный на первой странице Договор размещен на сайте "Жди Меня". Предлагается всем для ознакомления, кто решил стать ДП.
Очень много хороших "поисковиков" перестали заниматься поисками именно из-за того, "что нужно кормить семью", а здесь только твои личные расходы и "спасибо" иногда, кто-то выше писал, что бывали и упреки от людей, что ты там сидишь и не делаешь ни чего, я уже не говорю, о надоедлевых звонках даже среди ночи.
Так что "стартуем"

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kind!
So what do we call a branch?
"Personal search engine pages"?

Original message
Добрый!
Так как всё таки назовём ветку?
"Персональные страницы поисковиков"?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Section titled: "Commonwealth of" Independent "" By Region "?
The title does not carry the essence of the section!
Not suitable !!!

Original message
Раздел с названием: "Содружество "независимых"" по регионам"?
Название не несёт сути раздела!
Не подходит!!!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Andrei))) Or maybe- "Volunteers-Search for Missing and Lost Communication"?

Original message
Андрей))) А может быть-"Волонтеры-поиск без вести пропавших и утративших связи"?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Надежда Казанцева said:
A lot of good “search engines” stopped searching precisely because of “what you need to feed your family”, and here only your personal expenses and “thank you” sometimes, someone wrote above that there were reproaches from people that you were there you sit and don’t do anything, I’m not even talking about annoying calls even in the middle of the night.
So we’re starting
I would still have made the name: "Personal pages of search engines"
And there, let them decide for themselves on what basis they work: paid or unpaid.
The name "volunteers" already implies that for free.

Original message
Надежда Казанцева said:
Очень много хороших "поисковиков" перестали заниматься поисками именно из-за того, "что нужно кормить семью", а здесь только твои личные расходы и "спасибо" иногда, кто-то выше писал, что бывали и упреки от людей, что ты там сидишь и не делаешь ни чего, я уже не говорю, о надоедлевых звонках даже среди ночи.
Так что "стартуем"
Я бы всё таки сделал название: "Персональные страницы поисковиков"
А там они пускай сами решают на какой основе они работают: возмездной или безвозмездной.
В название "волонтёры" уже подразумевается, что безвозмездно.

Надежда Казанцева

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello, I think that not everyone here will like the status of “search engine” :(, by the number of those present and discussing this issue here, it is clear and visible (my opinion) that few people are interested in this topic :)
Although the demand from those who wish to apply, with a request for a search will be great. A few years ago there was a forum on the site "Wait for Me", where those who were looking for those who wanted to help communicate, so there was such a mess ...
One of our DPs in Kazakhstan, at my request, raked up all the topics in the regions in Kazakhstan, so that everyone could write their own message territorially.
In our new topic, it will be necessary to immediately identify the country regions.
Here on this site this work has been done - excellent! Everything is clear and easy to find at the place of search to whom to contact, VIVAT-admin!
I suggest that the administrator, according to his experience, create a topic and start accepting the first "clients" :)

Original message
Здравствуйте, думаю, что статус "поисковик" не всем здесь понравится :(, по тому количеству присутствующих и обсуждающих этот вопрос здесь, понятно и видно (мое мнение) что эта тема интересует мало-кого :)
Хотя спрос от желающих обратиться, с просьбой о поиске будет, большим. Несколько лет назад был на сайте "Жди Меня" форум, где общались те кто ищет с теми кто желал помочь, так там такая неразбериха была...
Одна наша ДП по Казахстану, по моей просьбе разгребла все темы по областям в Казахстане, чтобы каждый мог территориально написать свое сообщение.
В нашей новой теме нужно будет сразу обозначить страны-регионы.
Здесь, на этом сайте эта работа проделана -отлично! Все понятно и легко найти по месту поиска к кому обратиться, VIVAT -админу!
Предлагаю, админу по уже имеющемуся у него опыту, создавать тему и начнем принимать первых "клиентов" :)

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
So what do we call a branch?

Original message
Так как назовем ветку?

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Andrew, do it already "Personal pages of Search Engines (not detectives)" :)

Original message
Андрей, да делайте уже " Персональные страницы Поисковиков (не детективов)" :)