Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

«ДЕТЕКТИВНАЯ ДЕЯТЕЛЬНОСТЬ В УКРАИНЕ: ПРОБЛЕМЫ И ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ» Приветственное слово президента МОД. Матушкин Андрей Николаевич.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Thanks, looked with interest. Well done!

Original message
Спасибо, посмотрел с интересом. Молодцы!

Георгий Ахенко

Private access level
Reaction score
Andrew why the report of Mr. Kharchenko V.B. : shock: not logged in? I think this report is a "hit of the detective season" and it would be nice to post a report "Nightingale of the Ukrainian Bar" and especially the report Ms. Katkova T.V. if you don’t, then I have these reports on video, very interesting :cool: :cool: :cool:

Original message
Андрей, почему доклад г-на Харченко В.Б. :shock: не вошел? я думаю, что этот доклад "хит детективного сезона" и неплохо было бы выложить доклад "соловья Украинской адвокатуры" и особенно доклад г-жи Катковой Т.В. если у Вас нет, то у меня есть эти доклады на видео, очень интересные :cool: :cool: :cool:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Георгий Ахенко said:
Andrew why the report of Mr. Kharchenko V.B. : shock: not logged in? I think this report is a "hit of the detective season" and it would be nice to post a report "Nightingale of the Ukrainian Bar" and especially the report Ms. Katkova T.V. if you don’t, then I have these reports on video, very interesting :cool: :cool: :cool:
The video welcomes the Presidium of the conference. Participants' reports are their intellectual property and without permission we do not have the right to upload them.
But for personal use, please discard.

Original message
Георгий Ахенко said:
Андрей, почему доклад г-на Харченко В.Б. :shock: не вошел? я думаю, что этот доклад "хит детективного сезона" и неплохо было бы выложить доклад "соловья Украинской адвокатуры" и особенно доклад г-жи Катковой Т.В. если у Вас нет, то у меня есть эти доклады на видео, очень интересные :cool: :cool: :cool:
На видео приветственное слово Президиума конференции. Доклады участников является их интеллектуальной собственностью и без из разрешения мы не имеем права их выкладывать.
А вот для личного пользования скиньте пожалуйста.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Maybe lay out a part of Kharchenko’s speech, which was reflected in the media + 3 minutes before the “seditious” phrase +3 minutes after that?
Thus, copyright will not suffer, and we will clarify the situation ...;)

Original message
Может, выложить часть выступления Харченко, которое нашло отражение в СМИ + 3 минуты до "крамольной" фразы +3 минуты после этого?
Таким образом и авторское право не пострадает, и проясним ситуацию... ;)

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Konstantin Mikhailovich, please discuss this issue with Antonina.

Original message
Константин Михайлович, обсудите этот вопрос пожалуйста с Антониной.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Ready, but first you need to make sure that the technical recording of the speech of V. B. Kharchenko EXACTLY is at our disposal.

Original message
Готов, но сначала надо убедиться, что техническая запись выступления Харченко В.Б. ТОЧНО есть в нашем распоряжении.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Георгий Ахенко said:

Original message
Георгий Ахенко said: