Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Re: Wanted!

Marina))) Visit the Forum more often))) We met at the Forum))) Not only in different social networks))))

Original message
Re: Розыск!

Марина))) Почаще заходите на Форум))) Вот и на Форуме встретились))) Не только в разных соцсетях))))
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
In the Republic of Buryatia, there is no such.

Original message
По Республике Бурятия, нет такой.

Samarochka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Россия, Самара. +7-9272-65-17-39. Частный детектив
Supplements for the search for Tatyana Pinaeva Anatolyevna 01/08/1977 year of birth:
as of April 2005, she lived at the address: Kazakhstan, Alma-Ata, 10 md, d.15, apt. 16, at the same time she sent a letter to friends in Samara, wrote that she is doing well, her work is related to computers and network marketing , did not go into details. Having contacted the wanted mother, it was not possible to establish her whereabouts; according to the mother, the daughter had gone far where exactly the mother had not reported. I’ll post the photo after the holidays, until they brought it. Unfortunately, there are practically no signs either — height 165 cm, medium build, dark brown straight hair, can be light-colored, cut short, face is oval, forehead is high, eyes are gray, nose is straight, dressing in a man’s style. Unfortunately, I can’t say anything more.

Original message
Дополнения по розыску Пинаевой Татьяны Анатольевны 08.01.1977 года рождения:
на апрель 2005 года проживала по адресу: Казахстан, г. Алма-Аты, 10 мкр, д.15, кв.16, тогда же присылала письмо в Самару друзьям, писала, что у нее все хорошо, работа связана с компьютерами и сетевым маркетингом, в подробности не вдавалась. Связавшись с матерью разыскиваемой установить ее местонахождение не удалось, со слов матери, дочь уехала далеко, куда именно-мама не сообщила. Фото выложу после праздников, пока не привезли. Приметы, к сожалению, тоже практически никакие-рост 165 см, среднего телосложения, волосы темно-русые прямые, могут быть промелированы в светлый цвет, стрижется коротко, лицо овальное,лоб высокий открытый, глаза серые, нос прямой, одевается в мужском стиле. Больше, к сожалению, ничего пока сообщить не могу.

Samarochka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Yes, she left herself. Apparently, he maintains contact with his mother, but for some reason the mother does not give her phone numbers and addresses, there is no official search for her. Friends are looking.

Original message

Да, она уехала сама. С матерью, видимо, контакт поддерживает, но мать почему-то не дает ее телефоны и адреса, официально розыска на нее нет. Ищут друзья.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Marina, good afternoon.
If I were you, I would turn to Zhomart so that he would "look" around Kazakhstan.

Original message
Марина, добрый день.
На Вашем месте я обратился бы к Жомарту, чтоб он "посмотрел" по Казахстану.

Samarochka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Andrey, thanks !!! I will definitely appeal !!!

Original message

Андрей, спасибо!!! Обязательно обращусь!!!

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru

Marina! In the Sverdlovsk region, I did not find this name and date of birth!
Of course I don’t know the details, but I need to come to an agreement with the guys in order to talk and arrange my mother, she can go out to her daughter and give her contacts who is looking for her.

Original message

Марина! В Свердловской области по указанной фамилии и по дате рождения не нашел!
Конечно не знаю подробностей, но договариваться надо с ребятами, чтобы маму разговорить и расположить, она может сама на дочь выйдет и даст ей контакты, кто ее ищет.

Samarochka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Alexander, thanks !!! My mother was left with phones and an e-mail for communication, she promised her daughter to transfer everything until silence ...

Original message

Александр, спасибо!!! Маме оставили телефоны и e-mail для связи, обещала дочери все передать, пока тишина...