Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency "Father and Son" Russia, Chelyabinsk.

Тимофей Вадимович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-kld.ru
Осипчук Тимофей Вадимович-восстановлено.jpg
View attachment 6808 Detective agency. Chelyabinsk. Detective agency "Father and Son" Russia, Chelyabinsk. The detective agency Father and Son was founded in 2005 by a former criminal investigator. A detective, detective agency has good working relations with current employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the FSB and the Prosecutor's Office. Detective agency "Father and Son" provides a private detective. * Search for people * Search for debtors and scammers * Collection of information about individuals and legal entities * Checking the "cleanliness" of vehicles * Control monitoring * Checking documents * Checking the "cleanliness" of real estate * Checking the quality of the fulfillment of their duties by nannies, governesses, housekeepers. * Search for alimonials * Check for civil marriages: “gigolos”. * Debt repayment * Assistance in obtaining a license for a weapon * European Court of Justice * Any background information # Security of the enterprise. Economic, information security of the enterprise # Recommendations for creating a secure personnel policy # Search for debtors and fraudsters # Search for property and assets of organizations and individuals # Document verification # Verification of the “cleanliness” of real estate # Verification of business partners # Identification of biographical and other personality characteristics data about individual citizens (with their written consent) upon their conclusion of labor or other contracts # Consultations of lawyers, support of cases in court, representation by lawyers in various instances # Identification of thefts, “left” orders, “kickbacks.” # Any background information

Original message
Осипчук Тимофей Вадимович-восстановлено.jpg
View attachment 6808
Детективное агентство. Челябинск.

Детективное агентство "Отец и Сын" Россия, Челябинск.
Детективное агентство "Отец и Сын" основано в 2005 году бывшим оперативным работником уголовного розыска. Детективное, сыскное агентство имеет хорошие рабочие отношения с действующими работниками МВД, ФСБ и Прокуратуры.
Детективное агентство "Отец и Сын" предоставляет услуги частного детектива.
* Поиск людей
* Поиск должников и мошенников
* Сбор информации о физических и юридических лицах
* Проверка "чистоты" автотранспорта
* Контр наблюдение
* Проверка документов
* Проверка "чистоты" недвижимости
* Проверка качества выполнения своих обязанностей нянями, гувернантками, домработницами.
* Поиск алиментщиков
* Проверка гражданских браков: "альфонсов”.
* Возврат долгов
* Помощь в получении лицензии на оружие
* Европейский суд
* Любая справочная информация

# Безопасность предприятия. Экономическая, информационная безопасность предприятия
# Рекомендации по формированию безопасной кадровой политки
# Поиск должников и мошенников
# Розыск собственности и активов организаций и частных лиц
# Проверка документов
# Проверка "чистоты" недвижемости
# Проверка деловых партнеров
# Выяснение биографических и других характеризующих личность данных об отдельных гражданах (с их письменного согласия) при заключении ими трудовых или иных контрактов
# Консультации адвокатов, сопровождение дел в суде, представительство в различных инстанциях нашими юристами
# Выявление краж, "левых" заказов, "откатов".
# Любая справочная информация
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Timofey, Good evening! Glad to see you on our forum. We look forward to joint cooperation.

Original message
Тимофей, Добрый вечер! Рад Вас видеть на нашем форуме. Рассчитываем на совместное сотрудничество.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I am sending a request: I want to find my sister in Chelyabinsk help please vovano1985! Mail.ru

Original message
Пересылаю запрос:
хочу найти свою сестру в челябинске помогите пожайлуста
vovano1985!mail.ru

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Timofey! How are you doing with the request we forwarded?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Тимофей! Как у Вас дела с запросом, который мы переслали?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Timothy! I’m sending a request: I’m looking for my mother’s brother Taras Ivanovich Koval. I was born in Ukraine. I lived in Magnitogorsk. I may have moved to my son in Chelyabinsk. I’ll clarify the old address and date of birth. Regards Roman.Mob.8 9055038009. [email = rumlider @ yandex .ru] rumlider@yandex.ru [/email]

Original message
Привет, Тимофей! Пересылаю запрос:

Ищу родного брата матери-Тарас Иванович Коваль.Родился
на Украине.Проживал в Магнитогорске.Возможно переехал
к сыну в Челябинск.Поэже уточню старый адрес и дату рождения.С уважением Роман.Моб.8 9055038009.
rumlider@yandex.ru

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Timothy! I’m sending a request: I’m looking for my mother’s brother Taras Ivanovich Koval. I was born in Ukraine. I lived in Magnitogorsk. I may have moved to my son in Chelyabinsk. I’ll clarify the old address and date of birth. Regards Roman.Mob.8 9055038009. [email = rumlider @ yandex .ru] rumlider@yandex.ru [/email]

Original message
Привет, Тимофей! Пересылаю запрос:

Ищу родного брата матери-Тарас Иванович Коваль.Родился
на Украине.Проживал в Магнитогорске.Возможно переехал
к сыну в Челябинск.Поэже уточню старый адрес и дату рождения.С уважением Роман.Моб.8 9055038009.
rumlider@yandex.ru

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Timothy! Hello, colleague. The forum is under discussion, what do you think, is it necessary to make a section in which to place not respectable detectives? And if you do, what is the name of the section?

Original message
Привет, Тимофей! Здравствуйте, коллега. На форуме идёт дискуссия, как Вы считаете, нужно ли делать раздел в котором разместить не добропорядочных детективов? И если делать, то как назвать раздел?

Тимофей Вадимович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-kld.ru
I think how to determine a dishonest detective, is it according to customer reviews or have we come across ??? It’s just that there are different situations and you can run into a lawsuit, or it’s quite decent to “offend”.

Original message
Я думаю как определить недобропорядочного детектива, это по отзывам клиентов или же мы сталкивались??? Просто ситуации разные бывают и можно на иск нарваться, или вполне приличного "обидеть".

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Timothy! Go to the section: communication detectives. This topic is discussed there.

Original message
Привет, Тимофей! Зайди в раздел: общение детективов. Там эта тематика обсуждается.
A

Anonymous

Timofey good afternoon! Detective agency "Compass" is bothering! My opinion is that you don’t need to do something about customer recall (here a number of factors have done the job 100%, but the client does not need this information, well, he wanted to hear something completely different, which we have repeatedly encountered) My opinion, the comments of the detectives themselves are needed, it will be more transparent! Yes, and competitors can cry through third parties. Sincerely, Vladimir.

Original message
Тимофей добрый день! Детективное агенство "Компас" беспокоит! Мое мнение,что по отзыву клиентов,делать не нужно(тут ряд факторов, сделали работу на 100%,а клиенту эта информация не нужна,ну хотел он услышать совсем другое,с чем мы неоднократно сталкивались) Мое мнение,нужны комментарии самих детективов,это будет более прозрачно! Да,и конкуренты могу охаять,через третьих лиц. С уважением Владимир.