Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

VI Congress of the Association of Detective Services of Ukraine.

Частный детектив Луганск

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Friends, the government of Yalta has resolved the issue of heating water in the sea and warm sand!

Original message
Друзья, с правительством города Ялта решен вопрос о подогреве воды в море и о теплом песке!
A

Anonymous

I have been working in Ukraine in the information field of the safety and security industry for more than 10 years. Sorry, but I have not heard about the Association of Detective Services of Ukraine. Does it exist on paper, in someone’s mind or is it doing something to develop its members and the market as a whole? Thank.

Original message
Более 10 лет работаю в Украине в информационной сфере индустрии охраны и безопасности. Извините, но об Ассоциации детективных служб Украины не слышал. Она существует на бумаге, в чьих-то умах или что-то делает для развития своих членов и рынка в целом? Спасибо.
А.Красноперов said:
I have been working in Ukraine in the information field of the safety and security industry for more than 10 years. Sorry, but I have not heard about the Association of Detective Services of Ukraine. Does it exist on paper, in someone’s mind or is it doing something to develop its members and the market as a whole? Thank.
Hello, colleague. )) Can I learn more about you and your area of activity? Regularly i.e. I visit Ukraine several times a year. It would be interesting to meet in person. I am in Odessa, Donetsk, Lugansk, Simferopol.

Original message
А.Красноперов said:
Более 10 лет работаю в Украине в информационной сфере индустрии охраны и безопасности. Извините, но об Ассоциации детективных служб Украины не слышал. Она существует на бумаге, в чьих-то умах или что-то делает для развития своих членов и рынка в целом? Спасибо.
Здравствуйте, коллега. )) Можно подробнее узнать о вас и регионе вашей деятельности ? Регулярно т.е. несколько раз в год бываю в Украине . Интересно было бы лично познакомиться . Бываю в Одессе, Донецке,Луганске, Симферополе.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Луганск said:
Friends, the government of Yalta has resolved the issue of heating water in the sea and warm sand!

And this cannot but rejoice.

Original message
Луганск said:
Друзья, с правительством города Ялта решен вопрос о подогреве воды в море и о теплом песке!

И это не может не радовать.

Частный детектив Луганск

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I have been working in the same field for 23 years, but I have been communicating with you for the first time. But this does not mean that we do not exist!

Original message
23 года работаю в этой же сфере, но и с Вами общаюсь впервые. Но это не значит, что нас не существует!

Частный детектив Луганск

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
A. Krasnoperov

Come to Yalta for the conference and congress. We will get to know each other, talk, share good experience.

Original message
А. Красноперову

Приезжайте в Ялту на конференцию и съезд. Познакомимся, пообщаемся, поделимся хорошим опытом.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Луганск said:
A. Krasnoperov

Come to Yalta for the conference and congress. We will get to know each other, talk, share good experience.
This is ours!

Original message
Луганск said:
А. Красноперову

Приезжайте в Ялту на конференцию и съезд. Познакомимся, пообщаемся, поделимся хорошим опытом.
Это по нашему!
Reaction score
Website
www.
А.Красноперов said:
Sorry, but I have not heard about the Association of Detective Services of Ukraine.

I guess what association of private detectives in Ukraine you know for sure, 100% ... :)

Original message
А.Красноперов said:
Извините, но об Ассоциации детективных служб Украины не слышал.

Я догадываюсь, о какой ассоциации частных детективов в Украине Вы знаете точно, на 100 %... :)

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
The theme of the conference is relevant.
We will definitely be!

Original message
Тема конференции актуальна.
Мы обязательно будем!