Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Анатолий Маланченко

Nivel de acceso privado
Puntuación de reacción
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Although, if you face the truth, in the minds of the average person, the activity of a private detective is associated with something that is not legal or ethical. Recognize that the lion's share of appeals just implies from us some, not entirely legal actions. Those. they want from us what they cannot legally receive from official structures.

Original message
Хотя, если смотреть правде в глаза, в умах обывателя деятельность частного детектива ассоциируется как раз с чем-то не законным и не этичным. Признайте, что львиная доля обращений, как раз подразумевают от нас каких-то, не совсем законных действий. Т.е. от нас хотят того, чего не могут получить в законном порядке от официальных структур.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
iapd.info
Анатолий Маланченко dijo:
Although, if you face the truth, in the minds of the average person, the activity of a private detective is associated with something that is not legal or ethical. Recognize that the lion's share of appeals just implies from us some, not entirely legal actions. Those. they want from us what they cannot legally receive from official structures.

and even where the official structures sent to hell ..... I’m starting to deal with a very twisted business just from this area ..... then I will tell you about the results ....

Original message
Хотя, если смотреть правде в глаза, в умах обывателя деятельность частного детектива ассоциируется как раз с чем-то не законным и не этичным. Признайте, что львиная доля обращений, как раз подразумевают от нас каких-то, не совсем законных действий. Т.е. от нас хотят того, чего не могут получить в законном порядке от официальных структур.

и ещё там, где официальные структуры послали куда подальше.....Я сейчас начинаю заниматься очень закрученным делом как раз из этой области.....о результатах потом расскажу....

Анатолий Маланченко

Nivel de acceso privado
Puntuación de reacción
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
It happens.

Original message
И такое бывает.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Хелп dijo:
daaaaaa !!!! you will not rust:)))))))))))))))))))) .... But look, Vadim - how many opinions are immediately weighty, competent, convincing and such- different !!! ..... It’s nice to realize that it’s not “gee-gee”, but that you really get new knowledge, new ideas ..... Today I received from one of my colleague friends in 5 minutes (I know him through forum) information that I would have been looking for a month without meeting him, and I would have to trample the shoes for this and it is still unknown for what money ...... isn’t it nice to realize this? :)

I agree, Help! I draw a lot for myself, for the general, let's say, development, and for work!

Original message
Хелп dijo:
даааааа!!!!за вами не заржавеет:))))))))))))))))))....Зато, смотри, Вадим- сколько мнений сразу- весомых, грамотных, убедительных и таких- разных!!!.....Приятно осознавать, что не "гы-гы", а реально получаешь новые знания, новые представления.....Я сегодня за 5 минут получил от одного из друзей-коллег(знаком с ним через форум) инфо, которую без знакомства с ним искал бы месяц, причём пришлось бы истоптать ботинки для этого и ещё неизвестно за какие деньги......разве, не приятно это осознавать?:)

Согласен, Хелп ! Достаточно много черпаю и для себя лично, для общего, скажем так, развития, и для работы !

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси

Here ... here you are, buddy, how the essence of the investigation is perverted .... but we also contribute to this ourselves .... and everything is quite simple and prosaic .... no need to advertise illegal actions ... in in a contract, and just in a conversation with a client, you only need to determine what the detective independently determines how to fulfill the Customer’s instructions - the technique and tactics of detective work ... and that’s all .... although I understand perfectly well that it’s not so simple ... well Well .... time and special services will judge us ....

Original message

Вот -вот...ты прав, дружище, как сущность сыска извращена....но и мы этому тоже сами способствуем....а все довольно просто и прозаично....не надо давать рекламу незаконным действиям... в договоре да и просто в разговоре с клиентом нужно определять лишь то, что детектив самостоятельно определяет способы выполнения поручения Заказчика – технику и тактику сыскной деятельности...и все....хотя я прекрасно понимаю, что не так все просто...ну чтож....время и спецслужбы нас рассудят....

Растаман

Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Sitio web
Odis11.ru
I only here on the forum found out that there is such a service. Something I do not want to provide it.

Original message
Я только здесь на форуме узнал что есть такая услуга. Что то не хочется мне ее оказывать.
A

Anonymous

Хелп dijo:
Especially when "heavy arillery" is connected ("Dossier", inquisitor and others)

HELPych, and not early in this category you write, because I just recently on the forum. Although thanks, I enroll in a personal list of friends.

Original message
Хелп dijo:
Особенно, когда подключается "тяжёлая ариллерия" ("Досье", inquisitor и другие)

ХЕЛПыч, а не рано в такую категорию записываешь, я ведь совсем недавно на форуме. Хотя спасибо, зачисляю в персональный список друзей.

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
iapd.info
inquisitor dijo:
Хелп dijo:
Especially when "heavy arillery" is connected ("Dossier", inquisitor and others)

HELPych, and not early in this category you write, because I just recently on the forum. Although thank you, I enroll in a personal list of friends.

And what would the forum be worth if it weren’t for the communication of colleagues on it? That is why he is strong that Andrei managed to bring us all together ..... and called those whose heavy artillery I value ..... and does not depend on the term on the forum .....

Original message
inquisitor dijo:
Хелп dijo:
Особенно, когда подключается "тяжёлая ариллерия" ("Досье", inquisitor и другие)

ХЕЛПыч, а не рано в такую категорию записываешь, я ведь совсем недавно на форуме. Хотя спасибо, зачисляю в персональный список друзей.

А чего бы стоил форум, если бы не общение коллег на нём?Тем то он и силён, что Андрей сумел собрать всех нас.....вот и назвал "тяж.артиллерией" тех, чьё мнение ценю.....и не зависит от срока на форуме.....
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Yes, I see the real gentlemen gathered here, and this can’t please ..)) Well, let's say a client comes and says that he has suspicions that his partner is cheating on him (there are different ways). The main loss occurs when your client is absent city or country. A person is ready to pay a substantial fee for solving this problem.
What are you doing gentlemen then? Are you waiting for the client to really leave the country ... and you will open everything the first time ??? 2 Help.
You take up this matter, do a series of photoshop, etc. - thereby lull the vigilance of the rat and speed up the process of its capture.

You already get the result not only thanks to your imagination, but also because you are a pro !! and all this in a short time — and the reason for this is just a completely legitimate scenario (ALIBI), without which it is not known how long it would still go on. Even when they work undercover, they can commit minor crimes if necessary in order to solve a series of serious crimes.
This is not a panacea, but still .... so declare to everyone that I am not involved in creating a believable script and for ethical considerations .. hmm, I won’t ...))) good luck !!

Original message
Да, я смотрю настоящие джентельмены здесь собрались, и это не может радовать..)) Хорошо, допустим пришел клиент, говорит что у него есть подозрения что его партнер его обманывает( есть разные способы).Основная утеря происходит в время отсутствие Вашего клиента в городе или стране.Человек готов заплатить солидный гонорар за решение этой проблемы.
Что Вы тогда делаете господа??Ждете когда клиент действительно уедет из страны...и все с первого раза раскроете??? 2 Хелп.
Вы беретесь за это дело, делаете серию фотошопа и тп., - тем самым усыпляете бдительность крысы и ускоряете сам процесс ее поимки.

Результат Вы уже добываете не только благодаря своей фантазии, но уже и потому что Вы профи!! и все это в короткие сроки-а причиной тому как раз вполне законный сценарий (АЛИБИ), без которого не известно как долго все бы еще продолжалось. Даже в органах когда работают под прикрытием, при необходимости можна совершать не тяжкие правонарушение для того чтоб раскрыть серию тяжких преступлений.
Это не панацея, но все таки.... так что всем заявлять что я не занимаюсь созданием правдоподобного сценария и за соображения этики..хм, я не стану... ))) удачи!!

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
iapd.info
гор. Киев dijo:
Yes, I see the real gentlemen gathered here, and this can’t please ..)) Well, let's say a client comes and says that he has suspicions that his partner is cheating on him (there are different ways). The main loss occurs when your client is absent city or country. A person is ready to pay a substantial fee for solving this problem.
What are you doing gentlemen then? Are you waiting for the client to really leave the country ... and you will open everything the first time ??? 2 Help.
You take up this matter, do a series of photoshop, etc. - thereby lull the vigilance of the rat and speed up the process of its capture.

You already get the result not only thanks to your imagination, but also because you are a pro !! and all this in a short time - and the reason for this is just a completely legitimate scenario ( ALIBI ), without which it is not known how long it would still go on. Even when they work undercover, they can commit minor crimes if necessary in order to solve a series of serious crimes.
This is not a panacea, but still .... so declare to everyone that I am not involved in creating a believable script and for ethical considerations .. hmm, I won’t ...))) good luck !!

Laszlo !!! ..... I dare to argue .... Judge for yourself:

Áлібі (vid lat.alibi - “in the best hope”) - evidence of the innocence of the legal right of the individual, the fragments at the time of the right of law (a little more zolochin) won the trial in the old law. The figurative meaning is the manifestation of the transcendental evidence of indecentness to the singing protestation.

Scenario - A detailed plan for the implementation of a certain-no-call approach, a special-day-clear call.

To my mind, MISCELLANEOUS CONCEPTS you mixed .....

Original message
гор. Киев dijo:
Да, я смотрю настоящие джентельмены здесь собрались, и это не может радовать..)) Хорошо, допустим пришел клиент, говорит что у него есть подозрения что его партнер его обманывает( есть разные способы).Основная утеря происходит в время отсутствие Вашего клиента в городе или стране.Человек готов заплатить солидный гонорар за решение этой проблемы.
Что Вы тогда делаете господа??Ждете когда клиент действительно уедет из страны...и все с первого раза раскроете??? 2 Хелп.
Вы беретесь за это дело, делаете серию фотошопа и тп., - тем самым усыпляете бдительность крысы и ускоряете сам процесс ее поимки.

Результат Вы уже добываете не только благодаря своей фантазии, но уже и потому что Вы профи!! и все это в короткие сроки-а причиной тому как раз вполне законный сценарий (АЛИБИ), без которого не известно как долго все бы еще продолжалось. Даже в органах когда работают под прикрытием, при необходимости можна совершать не тяжкие правонарушение для того чтоб раскрыть серию тяжких преступлений.
Это не панацея, но все таки.... так что всем заявлять что я не занимаюсь созданием правдоподобного сценария и за соображения этики..хм, я не стану... ))) удачи!!

Ласло!!!.....посмею поспорить....Суди сам:

Áлібі (від лат.alibi — «в іншому місці») — доказ невинуватості підозрюваної у правопорушеннях особи, оскільки в момент правопорушення (скоєння злочину) вона перебувала в іншому місці. В переносному значенні — наявність беззаперечних доказів непричетності до певних протизаконних дій.

Сцена́рій- Детально розроблений план проведення якого-небудь заходу, здійснення яких-небудь дій.

По-моему, РАЗНЫЕ ПОНЯТИЯ ты смешал.....