Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

UKRAINE'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Dmitry - THANKS for your tolerance!

Original message
Дмитрий - СПАСИБО за терпимость!

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Nov 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
In general, gentlemen, detectives, it would probably be right to talk about Ukraine on the forum and express your opinion on the events that are taking place there. And not only at the forum, but at the conference too. And then send a letter to the President of Ukraine with a copy to the President of the Russian Federation. We are never ex and if we can discuss all kinds of nonsense at the forum, then why not discuss the current situation in the country where our colleagues live. Not my decision. I believe that you will support me. Thank.

Strongly AGAINST!
This is not the case of detectives, but politicians!

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
А вообще господа детективы, было бы наверно правильным поговорить на форуме об Украине и высказать свое мнение о тех событиях, которые там происходят. Да и не только на форуме, а на конференции тоже. А потом отослать президенту Украины письмо с копией президенту РФ. Нас бывших не бывает и если мы на форуме можем обсуждать всякую ерунду, то почему бы нынешнее положение в стране, где проживают наши коллеги не обсудить. Не мне решать. Полагаю, что Вы меня поддержите. Спасибо.

Категорически ПРОТИВ!
Это ни дело детективов, а политиков!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. disse:
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
In general, gentlemen, detectives, it would probably be right to talk about Ukraine on the forum and express your opinion on the events that are taking place there. And not only at the forum, but at the conference too. And then send a letter to the President of Ukraine with a copy to the President of the Russian Federation. We are never ex and if we can discuss all kinds of nonsense at the forum, then why not discuss the current situation in the country where our colleagues live. Not my decision. I believe that you will support me. Thank.

Strongly AGAINST!
This is not the case of detectives, but politicians!

And again, Nikolai - THANKS!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. disse:
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
А вообще господа детективы, было бы наверно правильным поговорить на форуме об Украине и высказать свое мнение о тех событиях, которые там происходят. Да и не только на форуме, а на конференции тоже. А потом отослать президенту Украины письмо с копией президенту РФ. Нас бывших не бывает и если мы на форуме можем обсуждать всякую ерунду, то почему бы нынешнее положение в стране, где проживают наши коллеги не обсудить. Не мне решать. Полагаю, что Вы меня поддержите. Спасибо.

Категорически ПРОТИВ!
Это ни дело детективов, а политиков!

И опять Николай - СПАСИБО!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Mr. A. Matushkin! Thanks for the censure. I asked for clarification, not censure. If you are not able to explain, then do not write anything at all. And to include brains concerns you.

Original message
Господин А.Матушкин ! Спасибо за порицание. Я просил разъяснений, а не порицаний. Если не в состоянии разъяснить, так не надо вообще что-то писать. А включать мозги и Вас касается.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Dear Andrey Nikolaevich! No matter how you try, you won’t be able to protect yourself from politics. You watch television, visit Internet sites, read newspapers and magazines. Surely you are reading articles on the Ukrainian problem, and after that you will claim that you are not in politics. You are not in kindergarten. Then you need to live in the woods, off the beaten path and not know anything. Your "categorically against" suggests to me the idea that you support what is happening there now. We discuss various state. innovations. Isn't that politics? I understand that it is difficult for a civilian to understand the problem, because his relatives did not die and did not shoot him. I did not call and do not call, Andrei Nikolaevich, to discuss and condemn a specific person. I suggested that I reasonably express my opinion about what was happening, and hide behind your argument, I consider it shameful and shameful, for an honest detective. After all, do you consider yourself so?

Original message
Уважаемы Андрей Николаевич ! Как бы Вы не старались, а уберечься от политики не сможете. Вы смотрите телевидение, бываете на интернетовских сайтах, читаете газеты и журналы. Наверняка читаете и статьи, посвященные Украинской проблеме и после этого Вы будете утверждать, что Вы не в политике. Вы не в детском саду. Тогда Вам надо жить в лесу, в глуши и ничего не знать. Ваше "категорически против" наталкивает меня мысль, что Вы поддерживаете то, что сейчас там происходит. Мы обсуждаем различные гос. нововведения. А разве это не политика? Понимаю, гражданскому человеку трудно понять проблему, ведь его близкие не гибли и в него не стреляли. Я не призывал и не призываю, Андрей Николаевич, обсуждать и осуждать конкретного человека. Я предложил обоснованно высказать свое мнение о происходящем, а прикрываться Вашим доводом, считаю постыдным и позорным, для честного детектива. Ведь Вы себя таким считаете ?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
To Orlan! I read the story and repeatedly. I read both the new history and the latest. That's why I asked for clarification. And I don’t need to put books in my hands. I also know how to send and recommend.

Original message
Орлану ! Читал историю и неоднократно. Читал и новую историю и новейшую. Вот по этому и просил разъяснений. А вкладывать мне в руки книги не надо. Я тоже умею отправлять и рекомендовать.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Let me leave your posts without comment.

Original message
Позвольте я оставлю Ваши посты без комментария.
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
Dear Andrey Nikolaevich! No matter how you try, you won’t be able to protect yourself from politics. You watch television, visit Internet sites, read newspapers and magazines. Surely you are reading articles on the Ukrainian problem, and after that you will claim that you are not in politics. You are not in kindergarten. Then you need to live in the woods, off the beaten path and not know anything. Your "categorically against" suggests to me the idea that you support what is happening there now. We discuss various state. innovations. Isn't that politics? I understand that it is difficult for a civilian to understand the problem, because his relatives did not die and did not shoot him. I did not call and do not call, Andrei Nikolaevich, to discuss and condemn a specific person. I suggested that I reasonably express my opinion about what was happening, and hide behind your argument, I consider it shameful and shameful, for an honest detective. After all, do you consider yourself so?

I tried to dodge the utterance on this topic until the last moment, but the SHOUT SCREAM of a colleague from Riga does not allow further silence.

Personally, I believe that only citizens of this country are allowed to comment on events in (in) Ukraine at our Forum.
The national theme - the topic is always complex, ambiguous and extremely delicate ...
This is the same as telling jokes about Jews with Jews, it is permissible for the Jews themselves ... :)
If our Ukrainian colleagues are currently refraining from discussing events in their homeland, then outsiders (not living there), and those who are watching these events from afar, should just be silent.
We absolutely DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT HAPPENES TO THERE, therefore, of course, we believe that we have the right to judge this from the perspective of an expert.
*********************************.... *********************************.... *********************************.... ***************
PS
There is such a category of people who understand literally everything, from the literary heritage of A.S. Pushkin to questions of international politics.
Probably, we all will someday move into this category, the main thing is to live to the age of 65 ...: oops:

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
Уважаемы Андрей Николаевич ! Как бы Вы не старались, а уберечься от политики не сможете. Вы смотрите телевидение, бываете на интернетовских сайтах, читаете газеты и журналы. Наверняка читаете и статьи, посвященные Украинской проблеме и после этого Вы будете утверждать, что Вы не в политике. Вы не в детском саду. Тогда Вам надо жить в лесу, в глуши и ничего не знать. Ваше "категорически против" наталкивает меня мысль, что Вы поддерживаете то, что сейчас там происходит. Мы обсуждаем различные гос. нововведения. А разве это не политика? Понимаю, гражданскому человеку трудно понять проблему, ведь его близкие не гибли и в него не стреляли. Я не призывал и не призываю, Андрей Николаевич, обсуждать и осуждать конкретного человека. Я предложил обоснованно высказать свое мнение о происходящем, а прикрываться Вашим доводом, считаю постыдным и позорным, для честного детектива. Ведь Вы себя таким считаете ?

Старался увернуться от высказывания на эту тему до последнего момента, но КРИК ДУШИ коллеги из Риги не позволяет далее молчать.

Лично я считаю, что комментировать на нашем Форуме события на (в) Украине СЕЙЧАС позволительно только гражданам этой страны.
Национальная тема - тема всегда сложная, неоднозначная и крайне деликатная...
Это так же, как рассказывать анекдоты про евреев при евреях позволительно самим евреям... :)
Если наши украинские коллеги воздерживаются в настоящее время от обсуждения событий у себя на родине, то посторонним (не живущим, там), а наблюдающим за этими событиями издалека, следует просто помолчать.
Мы же АБСОЛЮТНО НИЧЕГО НЕ СМЫСЛИМ, ЧТО ТАМ ПРОИСХОДИТ, поэтому, конечно же считаем, что вправе судить об этом с позиции эксперта.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
P.S.
Есть такая категория людей, которые разбираются буквально во всём, от литературного наследия А.С. Пушкина до вопросов международной политики.
Наверное, все мы когда-то перейдём в данную категорию, главное - дожить до 65 лет... :oops:

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
)))

Original message
)))

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Dear Orlan! Once again, I read the story, read the new and the newest. I read the latest research on history and found nothing of it. In 1985, 35 states emphasize that they re-signed an agreement on the inviolability of borders. It was the USSR, which included the Republic of Ukraine. Ukraine does not have any border agreements with the Russian Federation, its borders are not registered with the UN. I believe that your education will allow you to draw further conclusions about the ownership of a territory called Ukraine. You see how much debate it is when one person, unconsciously, not having the appropriate knowledge, writes here what he suddenly dreamed. For some reason, you do not advise him to read the story. But in vain.

Original message
Уважаемый Орлан ! Еще раз повторюсь, читал историю, читал новую и новейшую. Читал последние исследования по истории и ничего нее нашел. В 1985 году, 35 государств, подчеркиваю, что повторно, подписали соглашение о нерушимости границ. Был СССР, в состав которого входила республика Украина. У Украины нет ни каких пограничных договоров с РФ, ее границы не зарегистрированы в ООН. Я полагаю, что Ваше образование позволит Вам сделать дальнейшие выводы о принадлежности территории под названием Украина. Видите сколько спору идет, когда один человек, неосознанно, не имея соответствующих знаний, пишет здесь то, что ему вдруг приснилось. Почему-то Вы ему не советуете читать историю. А зря.