Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

UKRAINE'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Please explain to me what kind of holiday this is in Ukraine. Independence from whom and from what?

Original message
А мне поясните пожалуйста, что это за праздник на Украине. Независимость от кого и от чего ?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Dear Sirs, detectives! Then, on a bear at a neighbor's cat, kittens were born. Let Aunt Fenya wish happy birthday to the kittens. I also want to remind you that A.A. Vlasov was born on 09/01/1901. Yes, this is the same traitor general. I can indicate the birthdays of other Nazi leaders. Can we celebrate? Gentlemen, let's always include brains. Latvia also has an Independence Day, this is May 4th. Something of congratulations I have not noticed here this day, although the borders of Latvia are officially registered with the UN. But Ukraine does not. And draw your own conclusions.

Original message
Уважаемые господа детективы ! Тут на меднись у соседской кошки котята на свет появились. Давайте тетю Феню с днем рождения котят поздравим. А еще хочу напомнить, что А.А.Власов родился 01.09.1901 года. Да, это тот самый генерал-предатель. Могу указать дни рождения и других нацистских главарей. Может будем праздновать ? Господа, давайте включать всегда мозги. У Латвии также есть день независимости, это 04 мая. Что-то поздравлений я здесь с этим днем не замечал, хотя границы Латвии , официально зарегистрированы в ООН. А у Украины нет. А выводы делайте сами.

STALKER

Private access level
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Entrou
Set 23, 2014
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия Кемерово. +7-923-567-4202 и 8(3842)67-42-02
And why not, you propose a theme about Latvia, I will definitely congratulate you on this holiday !!!

Original message
А почему нет, Вы предложите тему про Латвию, я обязательно поздравлю Вас с этим праздником!!!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Thanks you ! But we, too, are not completely legal from the USSR. Yeltsin and others fell into a drunken USSR and I do not celebrate these holidays. And I do not advise others, although this is their own business. True, the collapse of the KGB and Gorbachev began. But he didn’t have long, the nits will die soon and hardly anyone will regret it. And the KGB has already died. And rightly so. Thank you again for wanting to congratulate me on the Independence Day of Latvia, but I think this is not necessary. This independence is not acceptable by me. but with Ukraine it’s not clear. That would explain to me from whom and from what independence. Maybe from Donetsk and Lugansk?

Original message
Спасибо Вам ! Но мы тоже не совсем законно из состава СССР вышли. Ельцин и прочие по пьяне СССР развалили и я эти праздники не праздную. И другим не советую, хотя это их личное дело. Правда развал начал КГБ и Горбачев. Но ему не долго осталось, скоро сдохнет гнида и сожалеть о нем вряд ли кто будет. А КГБ уже помер. И поделом. Еще раз спасибо Вам за желание поздравить меня с днем Независимости Латвии, но думаю, делать этого не надо. Эта независимость мной не приемлема. а с Украиной не понятно. Вот и разъяснили бы мне, от кого и от чего независимость. Может от Донецка и Луганска ?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
In general, gentlemen, detectives, it would probably be right to talk on the forum about Ukraine and express their opinion on the events that take place there. And not only at the forum, but at the conference too. And then send a letter to the President of Ukraine with a copy to the President of the Russian Federation. We are never ex and if we can discuss all kinds of nonsense at the forum, then why not discuss the current situation in the country where our colleagues live. Not my decision. I believe that you will support me. Thank.

Original message
А вообще господа детективы, было бы наверно правильным поговорить на форуме об Украине и высказать свое мнение о тех событиях, которые там происходят. Да и не только на форуме, а на конференции тоже. А потом отослать президенту Украины письмо с копией президенту РФ. Нас бывших не бывает и если мы на форуме можем обсуждать всякую ерунду, то почему бы нынешнее положение в стране, где проживают наши коллеги не обсудить. Не мне решать. Полагаю, что Вы меня поддержите. Спасибо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Mr. Kuznetsov!
I censure you.

Original message
Господин Кузнецов!
Выношу Вам порицание.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 6, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Good day. as far as I remember, everyone decided not to raise political issues. I think this is superfluous even at the forum, at least at the conference. Let's bring positive emotions to the masses))) and work of course!

Original message
Добрый день. на сколько я помню, все решили не поднимать политические темы. считаю это лишним хоть на форуме, хоть на конференции. Давайте положительные эмоции нести в массы))) и работать конечно!

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 6, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
Dear Sirs, detectives! Then, on a bear at a neighbor's cat, kittens were born. Let Aunt Fenya wish happy birthday to the kittens. I also want to remind you that A.A. Vlasov was born on 09/01/1901. Yes, this is the same traitor general. I can indicate the birthdays of other Nazi leaders. Can we celebrate? Gentlemen, let's always include brains. Latvia also has an Independence Day, this is May 4th. Something of congratulations I have not noticed here this day, although the borders of Latvia are officially registered with the UN. But Ukraine does not. And draw your own conclusions.
If you have a holiday, and a pleasant event, I congratulate you and Aunt Fenya on the replenishment!

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
Уважаемые господа детективы ! Тут на меднись у соседской кошки котята на свет появились. Давайте тетю Феню с днем рождения котят поздравим. А еще хочу напомнить, что А.А.Власов родился 01.09.1901 года. Да, это тот самый генерал-предатель. Могу указать дни рождения и других нацистских главарей. Может будем праздновать ? Господа, давайте включать всегда мозги. У Латвии также есть день независимости, это 04 мая. Что-то поздравлений я здесь с этим днем не замечал, хотя границы Латвии , официально зарегистрированы в ООН. А у Украины нет. А выводы делайте сами.
если для Вас праздник, и приятное событие, поздравляю Вас и тетю Феню с пополнением!

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 6, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
Please explain to me what kind of holiday this is in Ukraine. Independence from whom and from what?
read the story and you’ll understand everything. I do not want to teach you in any way, and I respect the age and experience behind me, but let's not look for reasons for negative emotions. Thank you for understanding.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj disse:
А мне поясните пожалуйста, что это за праздник на Украине. Независимость от кого и от чего ?
почитайте историю, и все поймете. не в коем случаете не хочу Вас учить, и уважаю возраст и опыт за плечами, но давайте не искать поводов для отрицательных эмоций. спасибо за понимание.