Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Competitors ?! Copy MOD ?!

Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

Stels

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Fev 19, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Link is not valid

The Detective Alliance was organized in September 19, 2011 by private detectives from Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, France, Portugal, Latvia, Poland. In November 2011, the Detective Alliance received official status by registering as an organization.
Members of the Detective Alliance can become private detectives with an impeccable personal and professional reputation, observing, when conducting a detective business, all the necessary standards of business ethics.
On the resource of the Detective Alliance, you can get advice from private detectives.
Detective agencies and private detectives of the Alliance will help you find your relatives, conduct investigations of any complexity in the territory of any country where private detectives of the Alliance work.

President of the Detective Alliance. Danilov A.V.
Russia, St. Petersburg, Professor Popov Street 47 LDM office 818
Phone: +7 (812) 454-10-77

P.S. The Detective Alliance Forum is very similar in structure to ours. In particular, the section "Questions to the detective."
And (without prejudice to Belarusian detectives) he found “Dimu-Minsk” registered at the MOD, probably a defector :( (although I can’t judge!)

PRIVATE DETECTIVE IN MINSK
Posted on 10/06/2011 19:39
Head: Dmitry
Minsk city
Mobile phone: + -375-44-489-21-22
Email: detebelarus@mail.ru

Original message
Ссылка не действительна

Детективный альянс организован в 19 сентября 2011 года частными детективами России, Великобритании, Германии, Дании, Франции ,Португалии, Латвии, Польши.В ноября 2011 Детективный Альянс получил официальный статус, зарегистрировавшись как организация.
Участниками Детективного Альянса могут стать частные детективы с безупречной личной и профессиональной репутацией, соблюдающие, при ведении детективного бизнеса все необходимые нормы деловой этики.
На ресурсе Детективного Альянса можно получить консультацию частных детективов.
Детективные агентства и частные детективы Альянса помогут Вам найти Ваших родственников, провести расследования любой сложности на территории любой страны, где работают частные детективы Альянса.

Президент Детективного Альянса.Данилов А.В.
Россия,Санкт-Петербург,улица Профессора Попова 47 ЛДМ офис 818
Телефон: +7 (812) 454-10-77

Р.S. Форум Детективного альянса по своей стуктуре очень похож на наш. В особенности раздел "Вопросы детективу".
И (без предвзятого отношения к белорусским детективам) нашел зарегистрированного на МОДе "Диму-Минск",наверное перебежчик :( (хотя, не мне судить!)

ЧАСТНЫЙ ДЕТЕКТИВ В МИНСКЕ
Опубликовано 06.10.2011 19:39
Руководитель: Дмитрий
Мобильный тел.: +-375-44-489-21-22
E-mail: detebelarus@mail.ru
Сайт: https://detective-in-minsk.narod.ru

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 6, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Victor, this is the old, long story of the Detective Alliance.
and for attention - well done.

Original message
Виктор, это старая, длинная история Детективного альянса.
а за внимательность - молодец.

Stels

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Fev 19, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Sorry for the mistake! Although I assumed that the topic should have surfaced before, I didn’t see it anywhere.

Original message
Извиняюсь за промах! Хотя я и предполагал, что тема должна была раньше всплывать, но на вскидку нигде не увидел.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Pitiful copying, Victor, nothing more .... But about Dima-Minsk correctly noticed ....

Original message
Жалкое копирование, Виктор, не более того....Но про Диму-Минск подмечено верно....

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 25, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Stels disse:
Sorry for the mistake! Although I assumed that the topic should have surfaced before, I didn’t see it anywhere.
Thank you for your vigilance and attention! Respect!

Original message
Stels disse:
Извиняюсь за промах! Хотя я и предполагал, что тема должна была раньше всплывать, но на вскидку нигде не увидел.
За бдительность и внимательность спасибо!Уважение!

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Nov 11, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
I think we will face the fruits of the work of this alliance more than once. We will look at their work :cool:

Original message
Я думаю,мы еще не раз столкнемся с плодами работы этого альянса. Будем посматривать за их работой :cool:

Дима-Минск

Private access level
Entrou
Jul 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru
Stels disse:
https://www.detective-alliance.com/

The Detective Alliance was organized in September 19, 2011 by private detectives from Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, France, Portugal, Latvia, Poland. In November 2011, the Detective Alliance received official status by registering as an organization.
Members of the Detective Alliance can become private detectives with an impeccable personal and professional reputation, observing, when conducting a detective business, all the necessary standards of business ethics.
On the resource of the Detective Alliance, you can get advice from private detectives.
Detective agencies and private detectives of the Alliance will help you find your relatives, conduct investigations of any complexity in the territory of any country where private detectives of the Alliance work.

President of the Detective Alliance. Danilov A.V.
Russia, St. Petersburg, Professor Popov Street 47 LDM office 818
Phone: +7 (812) 454-10-77

P.S. The Detective Alliance Forum is very similar in structure to ours. In particular, the section "Questions to the detective."
And (without prejudice to Belarusian detectives) he found “Dimu-Minsk” registered at the MOD, probably a defector :( (although I can’t judge!)

PRIVATE DETECTIVE IN MINSK
Posted on 10/06/2011 19:39
Head: Dmitry
Minsk city
Mobile phone: + -375-44-489-21-22
Email: detebelarus@mail.ru

In no way do I consider myself a relocator, as they say, in our business there is no competition, but there are different forms of cooperation. And then, Kama, what’s the matter, where do I find customers ???

Original message
Stels disse:

Детективный альянс организован в 19 сентября 2011 года частными детективами России, Великобритании, Германии, Дании, Франции ,Португалии, Латвии, Польши.В ноября 2011 Детективный Альянс получил официальный статус, зарегистрировавшись как организация.
Участниками Детективного Альянса могут стать частные детективы с безупречной личной и профессиональной репутацией, соблюдающие, при ведении детективного бизнеса все необходимые нормы деловой этики.
На ресурсе Детективного Альянса можно получить консультацию частных детективов.
Детективные агентства и частные детективы Альянса помогут Вам найти Ваших родственников, провести расследования любой сложности на территории любой страны, где работают частные детективы Альянса.

Президент Детективного Альянса.Данилов А.В.
Россия,Санкт-Петербург,улица Профессора Попова 47 ЛДМ офис 818
Телефон: +7 (812) 454-10-77

Р.S. Форум Детективного альянса по своей стуктуре очень похож на наш. В особенности раздел "Вопросы детективу".
И (без предвзятого отношения к белорусским детективам) нашел зарегистрированного на МОДе "Диму-Минск",наверное перебежчик :( (хотя, не мне судить!)

ЧАСТНЫЙ ДЕТЕКТИВ В МИНСКЕ
Опубликовано 06.10.2011 19:39
Руководитель: Дмитрий
Мобильный тел.: +-375-44-489-21-22
E-mail: detebelarus@mail.ru
Сайт: https://detective-in-minsk.narod.ru

Ни в коей мере не считаю себя перебезчиком, как говорится, в нашем деле нету конкуренции, а есть разные формы сотрудничесва. И потом, каму какое дело, где я клиентов нахожу???

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mai 26, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Дима-Минск disse:
Stels disse:
In no way do I consider myself a relocator, as they say, in our business there is no competition, but there are different forms of cooperation. And then, Kama, what’s the matter, where do I find customers ???

The winged saying "money does not smell" belongs to the Roman emperor Vespasian. Each person has a different attitude to this expression (you won’t be nice to everyone: mrgreen :)

Creating MOD, we primarily meant an association of worthy professionals, where everyone can vouch for everyone and lend a helping hand in difficult times. And, of course, we earn money through our professionalism, image and support.

In my opinion, the approach of the creator of the Alliance is extremely opposite. The only task is to “grab”.
p0000021.jpg

At the same time, cover up with “shit” all those around us - a principle that is welcomed in the work of the “parent” of the Alliance.

Well, and to whom to have cooperation with anyone - everyone decides for himself.

Original message
Дима-Минск disse:
Stels disse:
Ни в коей мере не считаю себя перебезчиком, как говорится, в нашем деле нету конкуренции, а есть разные формы сотрудничесва. И потом, каму какое дело, где я клиентов нахожу???

Крылатое изречение "деньги не пахнут" принадлежит римскому императору Веспасиану. Каждый человек по-своему относится к этому выражению (всем мил не будешь :mrgreen: )

Создавая МОД, мы прежде всего подразумевали объединение достойных профессионалов, где каждый может поручиться за каждого и протянуть руку помощи в трудную минуту. И, естественно, мы за счет своего профессионализма, имиджа и поддержки зарабатываем денежку.

На мой взгляд подход создателя Альянса - крайне противоположен. Единственная задача - "хапнуть".
p0000021.jpg

При этом замазать "дерьмом" всех окружающих - принцип который приветствуется в работе "родителя" Альянса.

Ну а уж кому с кем иметь сотрудничество - каждый решает сам за себя.
Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.