Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Competitors ?! Copy MOD ?!

Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.
Entrou
Nov 17, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо disse:
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) disse:
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal.
I agree with Denis.

The alliance is Volkov.
The MOD did not have a relationship with Volkov. I will not delve into the history of the issue, but this is an axiom.
Therefore, at MOD, for the most part, they are extremely sensitive to any contacts with the Alliance.
A colleague who wants to hang out here and there should be aware that they will always treat him at MOD, at least with caution ...

These words of Konstantin can be considered a fair outcome of the discussion of the topic. You can’t say better .....

Igor, I would not like to put an end to this.
It turns out as in a well-known joke: a spoon was found, but the sediment remained. I don’t want people reading this open branch to have some kind of sediment and misunderstanding and all the more negative attitude towards Dmitry as a member of the MOD.

Kostya, but I don’t understand why this whole situation with Dmitry arose in general, and why they began to “run into” the forum, to put it mildly.
Kostya, where are the facts that Dima is "hanging out" on the Alliance forum?

One of the new members of the forum (Stels) saw that his data is on the Alliance’s website and, not having found the corresponding topic on the forum, asked quite accurately about this situation.

Here is the answer of Igor (Help)

The detective agency UkrRozyskInfo »March 14, 2012, 21:37
Pitiful copying, Victor, nothing more ....

With this, just how I agree

But about Dima-Minsk it is noticed correctly ....

And here Igor, I’ll nevertheless ask you to explain you, on the basis of which you conclude that Dima is a deserter and talk about this in an open forum thread. Maybe I, and other colleagues do not know something?
If Stels did not see Dima, but someone from the list that Vadim showed, would your reaction be the same?

Dima-Minsk wrote (a):
Stels wrote: http: //www.detective-alliance.com/
In no way do I consider myself a deserter, as they say, in our business there is no competition, but there are different forms of cooperation. And then, who cares, where do I find customers ???

Igor, you write "degree of cooperation" on your website. If you have any facts of any cooperation between Dmitry and the Alliance, then I ask you to make them public.

The winged saying "money does not smell" belongs to the Roman emperor Vespasian. Each person has a different attitude to this expression (you won’t be nice to everyone)

Creating MOD, we primarily meant an association of worthy professionals, where everyone can vouch for everyone and lend a helping hand in difficult times. And, of course, we earn money through our professionalism, image and support.

In my opinion, the approach of the creator of the Alliance is extremely opposite. The only task is to “grab”.
At the same time, cover up with “shit” all those around us - a principle that is welcomed in the work of the “parent” of the Alliance.

And with this I also completely agree.

Well, and to whom to have cooperation with anyone - everyone decides for himself.

Anatoly, also did not quite understand your post, so please explain to me stupid
“Who cares where I find customers ???” how does this apply to winged expression “Money doesn't smell”?
And if you know the facts of Dima’s cooperation with the Alliance, then I would also like to know them.

It seems to me that Dima explained everything simply and clearly on this point and you need to put an end to it:

To be honest, I myself don’t remember how I got into the Alliance, maybe I registered myself, maybe it was without me. If you so go into details, then find at least one of my posts on the alliance forum, or where I link to it. But for complete frankness, I’ll say this, I see the statistics of my site, and I ask clients where they find my data from, in my metric on the people in the first place, the transition points come from the Alliance, I can show it to Andrei or Ruslan. This does not mean anything at all. None of us are without sin, I don’t know anyone from the Alliance, much less Danilov, but I know Andrei Matushkin, and that’s enough for me.

Original message
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление.
Согласен с Денисом.

Альянс это Волков.
С Волковым у МОД отношения не сложились. Не буду углубляться в историю вопроса, но это аксиома.
Посему, на МОДе, в большинстве своём, крайне болезненно относятся к любым контактам с Альянсом.
Коллега, у которого есть желание "тусоваться" и там и здесь, должен отдавать себе отчёт, что к нему на МОДе всегда будут относиться, по крайней мере, настороженно...

Вот эти слова Константина можно считать справедливым итогом обсуждения темы. Лучше и не скажешь.....

Игорь, я не хотел бы ставить на этом точку.
Получается как в известном анекдоте: ложку нашли, но осадок то остался. Я не хочу, что бы у людей читающих данную открытую ветку остался какой-то осадок и недопонимание и тем более негативное отношение к Дмитрию, как к члену МОД.

Костя, но я не пойму из-за чего вообще возникла вся эта ситуация с Дмитрием, и почему на него стали мягко говоря "наезжать" на форуме.
Костя, где факты того, что Дима «тусуется» на форуме Альянса?

Кто-то из новых членов форума (Stels) увидел, что его данные есть на сайте Альянса и не найдя соответствующую тему на форуме достаточно аккуратно спросил про данную ситуацию.

Вот ответ Игоря (Хэлпа)

Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо » 14 мар 2012, 21:37
Жалкое копирование, Виктор, не более того....

С этим то, как раз я согласен

Но про Диму-Минск подмечено верно....

А вот здесь Игорь, я всё-таки попрошу объяснить тебя, на основании чего ты делаешь вывод, что Дима перебежчик и говоришь об этом в открытой ветке форума. Может быть я, да и другие коллеги чего-то не знаем?
Если бы Stels увидел не Диму, а кого-то из того списка, который показал Вадим, то твоя реакция была бы такая же?

Дима-Минск писал(а):
Stels писал(а):https://www.detective-alliance.com/
Ни в коей мере не считаю себя перебежчиком, как говорится, в нашем деле нету конкуренции, а есть разные формы сотрудничества. И потом, кому какое дело, где я клиентов нахожу???

Игорь, ты у себя на сайте пишешь "степень сотрудничества". Если у тебя есть факты вообще какого-либо сотрудничества Дмитрия с Альянсом, то прошу их обнародовать.

Крылатое изречение "деньги не пахнут" принадлежит римскому императору Веспасиану. Каждый человек по-своему относится к этому выражению (всем мил не будешь )

Создавая МОД, мы прежде всего подразумевали объединение достойных профессионалов, где каждый может поручиться за каждого и протянуть руку помощи в трудную минуту. И, естественно, мы за счет своего профессионализма, имиджа и поддержки зарабатываем денежку.

На мой взгляд подход создателя Альянса - крайне противоположен. Единственная задача - "хапнуть".
При этом замазать "дерьмом" всех окружающих - принцип который приветствуется в работе "родителя" Альянса.

И с этим я тоже полностью согласен.

Ну а уж кому с кем иметь сотрудничество - каждый решает сам за себя.

Анатолий, тоже не совсем понял твой пост, поэтому прошу объяснить мне бестолковому
«кому какое дело, где я клиентов нахожу???» как это относится к крылатому выражению «деньги не пахнут»?
И если тебе известны факты сотрудничества Димы с Альянсом, то тоже хотелось бы их узнать.

Мне кажется, Дима всё просто и доходчиво объяснил вот на этом и нужно поставить точку:

Если честно, то я и сам не помню как попал на Альянс, может и сам зарегистрировался, может без меня это было. Если уж так вдаваться в подробности, то найдите, хоть одно мое сообщение на форуме альянса, или, где я ссылаюсь на него. Но для полной прямоты, скажу такое, я вижу статистику своего сайта, и спрашиваю у клиентов, откуда они находят мои данные, по моей метрике на народе на первом месте, места перехода идут именно с Альянса, могу это показать Андрею или Руслану. Это не говорит ни о чем абсолютно. Никто из нас не без грешен, я не знаю никого с Альянса ни тем более Данилова, зато я знаю Андрея Матушкина, и мне этого достаточно.
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol disse:
There is a suggestion - on this close the topic. With all respect, Andrew. Crimea.

We in Tula do not mind. ;)

Original message
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol disse:
Есть предложение - на этом закрыть тему. С уважением, Андрей. Крым.

У нас в Туле не возражают. ;)

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
If there is understatement, you can more specifically explain the position. I will explain my chronology:
1. A colleague draws attention to the Alliance and the presence of some colleagues in the MOD.
2. The focus is on the "defector" Dima (I agree, at that stage, not quite correctly)
3. Dima actually states that no one should care where he receives orders, including from the Alliance, and for me personally this has become a recognition of cooperation with the Alliance
4. Given that all the mod-sheep have long figured out who is behind “Alyanos” and the good name of Danilov, I express myself directly that I think in this regard (and this is just my opinion and no one else)
5. Dima considers my personal opinion as an attempt to “expel” him from the forum, communication changes the direction of “who can be where except the MOD”, etc.
My (again personal) conclusion on the situation under discussion:
1. I expressed my personal opinion regarding possible cooperation with Dmitry (I repeat, personal) and nowhere did I even hinted at any kind of “exception”, to which I have no right
2. I have always openly talked about the fact that none of us cares what structures our colleagues belong to, if they are not structures that openly consider MOD as an enemy, do everything to harm our community. Almost all mod-sheep also spoke outspokenly for this. (in a word- and I personally received an offer from Alliance to fulfill their orders in Ukraine, and even a specific order was announced in Odessa, to which I gave an unequivocal answer - refusal)
3. If I personally hurt someone, insulted, offended my directness, I sincerely ask you to excuse me. But the opinion that the backstage "GAMES" DO NOT ADD US AUTHORITY, DO NOT BENEFIT, but ONLY HARM, cannot be changed in me. Not having anyone in mind- WHO SMILES IN FACE, AND HELPS AND STONE BEHIND BEHIND - at all times it was considered much worse than WHO CAN SAY OPENLY AND DIRECTLY ......
Sorry for the inconsistency, but Cyril asked me to continue the topic and I sincerely spoke out.

Original message
Если остаётся недосказанность, можно более конкретно пояснить позиции. Поясню свою по хронологии:
1. Коллега обращает внимание на "Альянс" и нахождение там некоторых коллег по МОД.
2. Акцентируется внимание на "перебежчике" Диме (соглашусь- на том этапе- не совсем корректно)
3. Дима фактически заявляет , что никого не должно волновать где он получает заказы- в т.ч.-от "Альянса" и для меня лично это стало признанием сотрудничества с "Альянсом"
4. Учитывая, что все мод-овцы давно выяснили кто стоит за "Альяносом" и добрым именем Данилова, я высказываюсь прямо, что считаю на этот счёт(и это только моё мнение и ничьё иное)
5. Дима считает моё личное мнение как попытку "выгнать" его с форума, общение меняет направление "кто где может состоять, кроме МОД" и т.д.
Мой (опять же личный) вывод по обсуждаемой ситуации:
1. Я высказал личное мнение по отношению к возможному сотрудничеству с Дмитрием (повторяю- личное) и нигде даже не намекнул о каком-то "исключении", на что не имею ни малейшего права
2. Всегда открыто говорил о том, что никому из нас нет дела в какие структуры входят коллеги, если это не структуры, откровенно считающие МОД врагом, делающие всё, чтобы навредить нашему сообществу. Так же откровенно высказывались за это практически все мод-овцы. (к слову- и я лично получал от "Альянса" предложение выполнять их заказы по Украине, и даже озвучивался конкретный заказ по Одессе, на что я дал однозначный ответ- отказ)
3. Если я лично кого-то задел, оскорбил, обидел своей прямотой- искренне прошу извинить. Но мнение, что ЗАКУЛИСНЫЕ "ИГРИЩА" НЕ ДОБАВЛЯЮТ НАМ АВТОРИТЕТА, НЕ ПРИНОСЯТ ПОЛЬЗУ, а ТОЛЬКО-ВРЕД, во мне не изменить. Не имея никого ввиду- КТО УЛЫБАЕТСЯ в ЛИЦО, а ЗА СПИНОЙ ДЕРЖИТ НЕНАВИСТЬ и КАМЕНЬ- во все времена считался гораздо хуже того, КТО МОЖЕТ СКАЗАТЬ ОТКРЫТО и ПРЯМО......
Извините за сбивчивость, но Кирилл попросил продолжения темы и я искренне высказался.
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Igor correctly deduced everything chronologically and absolutely clearly and reasonably explained his attitude to the situation. In my opinion, everything is very clear and fanning further discussions may pass for provocations.

Original message
Все правильно вывел хронологически Игорь и абсолютно четко и обоснованно объяснил свое отношение к ситуации. По моему все предельно ясно и раздувание дальнейших дискуссий может сойти за провокации.

ИнфоПоиск

Информационная поддержка
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Entrou
Out 30, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal.
I agree with Denis.

The alliance is Volkov.
The MOD did not have a relationship with Volkov. I will not delve into the history of the issue, but this is an axiom.
Therefore, at MOD, for the most part, they are extremely sensitive to any contacts with the Alliance.
A colleague who wants to hang out here and there should be aware that they will always treat him at MOD, at least with caution ...

These words of Konstantin can be considered a fair outcome of the discussion of the topic. You can’t say better .....

I support Konstantin Mikhailovich and Igor Nikolaevich. You can’t really say better than Konstantin.
With the permission of Andrei Nikolaevich CLOSE THEME!

Original message
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление.
Согласен с Денисом.

Альянс это Волков.
С Волковым у МОД отношения не сложились. Не буду углубляться в историю вопроса, но это аксиома.
Посему, на МОДе, в большинстве своём, крайне болезненно относятся к любым контактам с Альянсом.
Коллега, у которого есть желание "тусоваться" и там и здесь, должен отдавать себе отчёт, что к нему на МОДе всегда будут относиться, по крайней мере, настороженно...

Вот эти слова Константина можно считать справедливым итогом обсуждения темы. Лучше и не скажешь.....

Поддерживаю Константина Михайловича и Игоря Николаевича. Лучше Константина и в самом деле не скажешь.
С разрешения Андрея Николаевича ЗАКРЫВАЮ ТЕМУ!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
TOPIC IS CLOSED.