Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Competitors ?! Copy MOD ?!

Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

Адвокат Киев

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, г.Киев, ул. Маяковского 21, тел. +38 044-
Website
www.LIGADET.com
Дима-Минск disse:
Yes, it seems to me, simply that Help didn’t share something with the Alliance, or just something of a person of this or that (we are all fucking and each in our own way) I am no exception
Frankly:?

Original message
Дима-Минск disse:
Да сдается мне, просто, что Хелп чего то не поделил с Альянсом, или просто чего то у человека того или не того (все мы долбанутые и каждый по своему) я не исключение
Откровенно :?

Дима-Минск

Private access level
Entrou
Jul 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:
Yes, it seems to me, simply that Help didn’t share something with the Alliance, or just something of a person of this or that (we are all fucking and each in our own way) I am no exception

but I forgot how to do it differently, I’m aging, I’ve probably been able to squander, get out earlier, and now life shows the better the better, and there we’ll figure it out, I think not one of me has such a principle in life - DO WHAT SHOULD AND BE, WHAT WILL BE

Original message
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:
Да сдается мне, просто, что Хелп чего то не поделил с Альянсом, или просто чего то у человека того или не того (все мы долбанутые и каждый по своему) я не исключение

а я по другому разучился, старею наверно, раньше мог юлить, выкручиваться, а теперь жизнь показывает, чем проше тем лучше, а там разберемся, думаю не у одного у меня такой принцип в жизни - ДЕЛАЙ ЧТО ДОЛЖЕН И БУТЬ, ЧТО БУДЕТ

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Дима-Минск disse:

If you are not an “exception”, hold your tongue about others. I myself and colleagues around the "fucking" I do not think ..... OUR Dima will return and much will fall into place ....

Original message
Дима-Минск disse:

Если ты не "исключение"- придержи язык о других. Я себя и коллег вокруг "долбанутыми" не считаю.....вернётся НАШ Дима и многое станет на свои места....

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:

Laszlo, as I understand it, do you support this assumption?

Original message
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:

Ласло, я так понял- ты поддерживаешь это предположение?
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal. For example, I recently had an invitation to one international prof. association and now the issue of entry is being decided and what - am I bad? Many of us are members of various professional organizations, but this does not mean that if you are in the MOD, then the rest should be abandoned ... if so, then I am categorically against such a policy. BUT BETWEEN THEM - The Alliance still stands between the BH and the MOD - this historically it happened and there is nothing to be done, and don’t think about it, but I personally have no desire to work with detectives in the Alliance (who didn’t count without consent!), because Before you enter somewhere, you need to think about where you are entering, and if the organization has a negative, then do not spoil your reputation.

Original message
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление. Например мне недавно было приглашение в одну международную проф. ассоциацию и сейчас решается вопрос о вступлении и что - я плохой? Многие из нас являются членами различных проф.организаций, но это же не значит что если ты в МОД, то от остального надо отказаться...если так, то я против такой политики категорически. НО МЕЖДУ ТЕМ - Альянс все же стоит стеной между ЧД и МОД - это исторически уж сложилось и ничего не поделаешь, и как не размышляй, но у меня лично нет желания работать с детективами состощими в Альянсе (кто попал без согласия не в счет!), т.к. прежде чем куда-то вступить надо подумать куда вступаешь и если у организации есть негатив, то не стоит портить свою репутацию.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jul 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) disse:
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal. For example, I recently had an invitation to one international prof. association and now the issue of entry is being decided and what - am I bad? Many of us are members of various professional organizations, but this does not mean that if you are in the MOD, then the rest should be abandoned ... if so, then I am categorically against such a policy. BUT BETWEEN THEM - The Alliance still stands between the BH and the MOD - this historically it happened and there is nothing to be done, and don’t think about it, but I personally have no desire to work with detectives in the Alliance (who didn’t count without consent!), because Before you enter somewhere, you need to think about where you are entering, and if the organization has a negative, then do not spoil your reputation.
Denis, I agree with you, support! And in relation to the Alliance - definitely!

Original message
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление. Например мне недавно было приглашение в одну международную проф. ассоциацию и сейчас решается вопрос о вступлении и что - я плохой? Многие из нас являются членами различных проф.организаций, но это же не значит что если ты в МОД, то от остального надо отказаться...если так, то я против такой политики категорически. НО МЕЖДУ ТЕМ - Альянс все же стоит стеной между ЧД и МОД - это исторически уж сложилось и ничего не поделаешь, и как не размышляй, но у меня лично нет желания работать с детективами состощими в Альянсе (кто попал без согласия не в счет!), т.к. прежде чем куда-то вступить надо подумать куда вступаешь и если у организации есть негатив, то не стоит портить свою репутацию.
Денис, я с тобой согласен, поддерживаю! И в отношении с Альянсом - однозначно!

Адвокат Киев

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, г.Киев, ул. Маяковского 21, тел. +38 044-
Website
www.LIGADET.com
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо disse:
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:

Laszlo, as I understand it, do you support this assumption?

What do I support ??? That everyone has their own cockroaches in their head — YES support. Or are you the perfect man: lol:

Original message
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо disse:
Адвокат Киев disse:
Дима-Минск disse:

Ласло, я так понял- ты поддерживаешь это предположение?

Что поддерживаю??? Что у каждого есть свои тараканы в голове-ДА поддерживаю. Или ты у нас идеальный мужчина :lol:
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal.
I agree with Denis.

The alliance is Volkov.
The MOD did not have a relationship with Volkov. I will not delve into the history of the issue, but this is an axiom.
Therefore, at MOD, for the most part, they are extremely sensitive to any contacts with the Alliance.
A colleague who wants to hang out here and there should be aware that they will always treat him at MOD, at least with caution ...

Original message
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление.
Согласен с Денисом.

Альянс это Волков.
С Волковым у МОД отношения не сложились. Не буду углубляться в историю вопроса, но это аксиома.
Посему, на МОДе, в большинстве своём, крайне болезненно относятся к любым контактам с Альянсом.
Коллега, у которого есть желание "тусоваться" и там и здесь, должен отдавать себе отчёт, что к нему на МОДе всегда будут относиться, по крайней мере, настороженно...

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
I relate to the participation of BH in various associations calmly, there is nothing wrong with this and it is absolutely normal.
I agree with Denis.

The alliance is Volkov.
The MOD did not have a relationship with Volkov. I will not delve into the history of the issue, but this is an axiom.
Therefore, at MOD, for the most part, they are extremely sensitive to any contacts with the Alliance.
A colleague who wants to hang out here and there should be aware that they will always treat him at MOD, at least with caution ...

These words of Konstantin can be considered a fair outcome of the discussion of the topic. You can’t say better .....

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
Я отношусь к участию ЧД в различных ассоциациях спокойно, ничего в этом плохого нет и абсолютно нормальное явление.
Согласен с Денисом.

Альянс это Волков.
С Волковым у МОД отношения не сложились. Не буду углубляться в историю вопроса, но это аксиома.
Посему, на МОДе, в большинстве своём, крайне болезненно относятся к любым контактам с Альянсом.
Коллега, у которого есть желание "тусоваться" и там и здесь, должен отдавать себе отчёт, что к нему на МОДе всегда будут относиться, по крайней мере, настороженно...

Вот эти слова Константина можно считать справедливым итогом обсуждения темы. Лучше и не скажешь.....

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Dez 29, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
There is a suggestion - on this close the topic. With all respect, Andrew. Crimea.

Original message
Есть предложение - на этом закрыть тему. С уважением, Андрей. Крым.
Status
Não está aberto para novas respostas.