Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Konferans

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
12 Eki 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Сочи. +7-938-447-28-82 +7-999-
We have a very good team on the forum!
I am sincerely proud of our team and yours:
1. Orderliness.
2. Honesty.
3. Respect.
4. Responsiveness.

This is the main criterion for our existence!

Original message
У нас очень хороший коллектив на форуме!
Я искренне горжусь за Наш коллектив и за Вашу:
1.Порядочность.
2.Честность.
3.Уважительность.
4.Отзывчивость.

Это главный критерий нашего существования!
Katılım
30 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Киров
Web sitesi
imperial-detektiv.ru
I am very sorry that I did not manage to arrive at the conference, but there was such an impulse.

Original message
Очень сожалею, что не получилось прибыть на конференцию, а был такой порыв.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes, even the weather was on order: D. But still, they were somewhat underestimated. Personal communication is much better than a forum. But a forum is also needed. Many thanks to everyone, especially the organizers !!!! For the organization and the conference itself. !!!

Original message
Да, даже погода была как на заказ :D . Но все равно несколько недообщалися. Личное общение куда лучше форума. Но и форум тоже необходим. Всем, особенно организаторам, огромное спасибо!!!! За организацию и саму конференцию.!!!

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Katılım
4 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Web sitesi
www.al-go.ru
Many thanks to everyone, especially to the St. Petersburg team. Keep it up. I no longer repeat myself for the concert and performance of our Artists at a banquet. Aerobatics.

Original message
Всем огромное спасибо, особенно Питерской команде. Так держать. Я уже не повторяюсь за концерт и выступление наших Артистов на банкете. Высший пилотаж.

Детективное Агентство ОВ. Уфа.

Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
23 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
г. Уфа, +79174028394
Web sitesi
www.eagle-sight.ru
Each conference is better than the previous one and it should be so! I join all the impressions! Communication, exchange of experience, organization - all at the highest level !!! Peter is an awesome city with a special atmosphere, absolutely not against holding conferences here in the future!

Special thanks to Andrei, Natalya for the warm welcome in all senses and thank you for the wonderful pastime of everyone with whom I managed to talk))) unfortunately this time I was with my family and could not be present in full volume everywhere. Thank!! And from the family too))

Original message
Каждая конференция лучше предыдущей и так и должно быть! Присоединяюсь ко всем впечатлениям! Общение, обмен опытом, организация - все на высшем уровне!!! Питер офигенный город с особой атмосферой, абсолютно не против проводить здесь конференции и в будущем!

Отдельное спасибо Андрею, Наталье за теплый прием во всех смыслах и благодарю за прекрасное времяпрепровождение всех с кем успел пообщаться))) к сожалению в э тот раз был с семьей и не смог в полном обьеме везде присутствовать. Спасибо!! И от семьи тоже))

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Web sitesi
detective.lt
Colleagues, good evening everyone. Maybe I will break the euphoric tone of the conference reviews, but the Lithuanians say - we will be poor, but right. Yes, many thanks for what was done, for communication, for the information and experience. But if we do not call a spade a spade, then in the future progress is impossible, it is an axiom. So now a little criticism:
1) the material (in a beautiful collection), as well as the texts of the live performances, should be commissioned (not individually) necessarily filtered in advance;
2) with rare objective exceptions, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the stated rules of the conference, including declared statements, time of events, time of breaks;
3) include coffee breaks, centralized lunches in advance in the conference program and participation fee;
4) at the meeting of members of the organization before it begins to declare order and not to miss important organizational issues. For example, unexpectedly at the Forum before the conference, vice presidents and others like them were “demoted”, but this was not discussed at all at the meeting and new “leading” persons were not appointed (or announced).
That's all I wanted to say.
And what was the weather like !!!

Original message
Коллеги, доброго вечера всем. Может я нарушу эйфорийный тон отзывов о конференции, но литовцы говорят - будем бедными, но правильными. Да, огромное спасибо за то, что было сделано, за общение, за полученную информацию и опыт. Но если мы не назовем вещи своими именами, то в будующем прогресс невозможен, это аксиома. Так теперь чуть критики:
1) материал (в красивом сборнике), как и тексты выступлений в „живую“, комиссионно (не единолично) обязательно надо заранее фильтровать;
2) за редким объективным исключением необходимо строго придерживаться заявленного регламента конференции, в том числе заявленных выступлений, времени проведения мероприятий, времени перерывов;
3) в программу конференции и в плату за участие заранее включать кофе брейки, централизованные обеды;
4) на собрании членов организации перед его началом объявлять порядок и не упускать важные оргвопросы. Например, неожиданно на Форуме перед конференцией были «разжалованы» вице-президенты и иже с ними, а на собрании это вообще не обсуждалось и новые «руководящие» лица назначены (или объявлены) не были.
Вот и все, что мне захотелось сказать.
А какая была погода !!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
You need to come up with something like a buffet. Everyone takes a plate and a glass and walks with it and communicates. I forgot how it is called at diplomatic receptions. Such communication is most valuable.
In this format, more communication is obtained. And so all is well.

Original message
Нужно придумать что то вроде шведского стола. Каждый берет тарелку и бокал и ходит с ней и общается. Забыл как это на дипприемах называется. Такое общение наиболее ценно.
В таком формате больше общения получается. А так все хорошо.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Or three days is not enough ?! Figs knows him. : D

Original message
Или три дня мало?! Фиг его знает. :D

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
Роберт' Alıntı:
Or three days is not enough ?! Figs knows him. : D

No, it’s not enough, ideally it is necessary that everyone lives in one place (as in Lermontovo, for example) and then there will be more communication, and so just everyone will disperse their comoros and communicate mainly to those among themselves who live nearby. And to order samabntui in advance and in a certain place, and it was certainly fun, but the waiters clearly heated our company in the restaurant not childishly (I mean a meeting in the St. Petersburg restaurant).

Original message
Роберт' Alıntı:
Или три дня мало?! Фиг его знает. :D

Нет не мало, просто в идеале нужно что бы все жили в одном месте (как в Лермонтово например) тогда и общение будет больше, а так просто все разъезжаются по своим коморам и общаются в основном те, между собой, кто рядом живет. А самабнтуи заказывать заранее и в определенном месте, а то было конечно прикольно, но официанты явно нагрели нашу компанию в ресторане не по детски (я имею ввиду встреча в ресторане "Санкт-Петербург").