Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Ukrayna'da özel dedektifler-dolandırıcılar "tür"

Katılım
15 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Омск. +7-923-686-0630.
Web sitesi
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Igor, all the involved colleagues of Ukraine, my respect for such a large and necessary work that you have done.
It has always been that if a person tries, then he will succeed. I think that you will be able to achieve the goals for which you did all this and are doing it.
BEAUTY !!!

Original message
Игорь, все причастным коллегам Украины мой респект за такую большую и нужную работу, которую вы проделали.
Всегда было так, что если человек старается, то у него обязательно получится. Я думаю, что у вас получится достичь тех целей, ради которых вы это все делали и делаете.
КРАСАВЦЫ !!!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
29 Ara 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Web sitesi
detektiv.crimea.ua
Well done!

Original message
Молодцы!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо' Alıntı:
lokiluk' Alıntı:
This is taken from the context of the press conference. Secrets of Ukrainian private detectives. Myths and reality of their activities in Ukraine, which took place on 08.29.2012 at 11.30 Kiev, UNIAN press center

Ruslan, did not even expect such support, thanks. This information is now "out of fashion" here: D ... not those times .... Thanks again :) and Nailu- thanks :)

One does not concern another. I always said that work and personal relationships should not overlap; this interferes with normal work. Believe me, I know when Batey worked as his deputy. Well, it’s not possible for everyone to like it doesn’t happen, but it’s not when it should not interfere with professional work and mutual benefit! There are people whom I dislike, to put it mildly, but this does not mean that I will not turn to them as professionals in my field (this applies to any field), as I think reasonably. Ambition, personal hostility, self-winding, etc. only interferes with working in a particular area!

Original message
lokiluk' Alıntı:
Это взято из контекста пресс конференции ВАЧД Тайны украинских частных детективов. Мифы и реальность их деятельности в Украине, которая прошла 29.08.2012 в 11.30 г. Киев, пресс-центр УНИАН

Руслан, даже не ожидал такой поддержки, спасибо. Эта информация сейчас и здесь "не в моде" :D ...не те времена....Спасибо ещё раз:)....и Наилю- спасибо:)

Одно другого не касается. Я всегда говорил что работа и личные отношения не должны пересекаться это мешает нормально работать. Поверьте я знаю когда с Батей работал его замом. Ну не возможно всем нравиться так не бывает, но это не когда не должно мешать профработе и взаимовыгоде! Есть люди которых я мягко говоря недолюбливаю но это не значит что я не обращусь к ним как к профи своего дела (это касается любой сферы), так как я здраво размышляю. Амбиции, личная неприязнь, накручивание самого себя и т.д. только мешает работать в той или иной сфере!
Katılım
21 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия
Web sitesi
www.
right up to the Urals, our “noise” flew :)))) ..... and so- tsssssss !!!

I watched with interest the press conference of the leaders of the VAChD, 08/29/2012 at 11.30 Kiev, UNIAN press center.
What can be said here?
As I did not try, about MOD - I did not hear a word or a hint from the lips of the founding fathers, it would seem, related to MOD of the Ukrainian structure.

SUPER BEAUTY !!! ;)

Original message
аж до Урала наш "шум" долетел:))).....а так- тссссссс!!!- нельзя об этом на МОде - мы не в моде

С интересом посмотрел пресс конференцию руководителей ВАЧД, 29.08.2012 в 11.30 г. Киев, пресс-центр УНИАН.
Что здесь можно сказать?
Как не старался, о МОДе - ни слова, ни намёка не услышал из уст отцов-основателей, казалось бы, родственной МОДу украинской структуры.

СУПЕР-КРАСАВЦЫ!!! ;)

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула.' Alıntı:
right up to the Urals, our “noise” flew :)))) ..... and so- tsssssss !!!

I watched with interest the press conference of the leaders of the VAChD, 08/29/2012 at 11.30 Kiev, UNIAN press center.
What can be said here?
As I did not try, about MOD - I did not hear a word or a hint from the lips of the founding fathers, it would seem, related to MOD of the Ukrainian structure.

SUPER BEAUTY !!! ;)

Yes, Konstantin Mikhailovich, they did not consider it necessary to tell how the leadership of the "kindred MOD" campaigned some Ukrainian colleagues create an alternative VAChD association. .... if we again guilty, did not understand and did not voice- you will forgive us generously. And at the same time, I'm sorry that in an interview with 3 central television channels after the press conference, I boldly declared: "In Russia, we can do EVERYTHING!" when it came to the commonwealth of Ukrainian and Russian detectives. How many do not hit the “wedges” - our intrigues with the majority of colleagues from the MOD will not overcome any intrigue .... but to say, do not toss the bags, you don’t need to do much ... I got into a conversation: D quiet ...

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула.' Alıntı:
аж до Урала наш "шум" долетел:))).....а так- тссссссс!!!- нельзя об этом на МОде - мы не в моде

С интересом посмотрел пресс конференцию руководителей ВАЧД, 29.08.2012 в 11.30 г. Киев, пресс-центр УНИАН.
Что здесь можно сказать?
Как не старался, о МОДе - ни слова, ни намёка не услышал из уст отцов-основателей, казалось бы, родственной МОДу украинской структуры.

СУПЕР-КРАСАВЦЫ!!! ;)

Да, Константин Михайлович, не сочли нужным рассказывать как руководство "родственного МОДа" агитирует некоторых украинских коллег создать альтернативную ВАЧД ассоциацию.....если мы опять провинились, не поняли и не озвучили- Вы уж простите нас великодушно. И заодно простите, что в интервью 3м центральным телеканалам после пресс-конференции я смело заявил: "В России мы можем ВСЁ!" когда речь зашла о содружестве украинских и российских сыщиков. Сколько не бей "клинья"- нашу дружбу с большинством коллег из МОД никакие интриги не одолеют....а говорить- не мешки ворочать- много сил не надо...что-то я разговорился :D затихаю...

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Частный детектив. Тайный советник. Омск.' Alıntı:
Igor, all the involved colleagues of Ukraine, my respect for such a large and necessary work that you have done.
It has always been that if a person tries, then he will succeed. I think that you will be able to achieve the goals for which you did all this and are doing it.
BEAUTY !!!

Thank you Serge But without false pathos, without you, such as you, friends and colleagues from MOD, we are also few that we can! Thanks for the support!

Original message
Частный детектив. Тайный советник. Омск.' Alıntı:
Игорь, все причастным коллегам Украины мой респект за такую большую и нужную работу, которую вы проделали.
Всегда было так, что если человек старается, то у него обязательно получится. Я думаю, что у вас получится достичь тех целей, ради которых вы это все делали и делаете.
КРАСАВЦЫ !!!

Спасибо, Серж! Но без ложного пафоса- без вас, таких как ты- друзей и коллег с МОД мы тоже мало, что можем! Спасибо за поддержку!

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Igor! Do not pay attention to stinging comments! How many worked in bodies, how many detectives always in the first place were personal and friendly contacts. Regardless of the power structure in Yakutia, even the supervising FSB, there were good people and friends everywhere! They did a common thing despite the difference in offices and interagency intrigues! so it is here: whether you are a non-profit organization or not, the main thing is to be a good person! Both in the MOD and among those who left the MOD there are normal people and friends everywhere!
Friendship always decided the main thing!
In general, something like this! Maybe something streamlined, but I think colleagues caught the essence!

And I remembered a joke when I worked in the organs, one smart person
, at a table during an unofficial meeting, he said about law enforcement agencies: The security forces are most effective in fighting each other, not crime! : mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen

Original message
Игорь! Не обращай внимание на язвительные коментарии! Сколько работал в органах, сколько детективом всегда на первом месте были личные и дружеские контакты. Какая бы силовая структура не была в Якутии, даже надзирающая и ФСБ, везде были хорошие люди и друзья! Делали общее дело несмотря на разность контор и межведомственные интриги! так же и здесь: состоиш в некомерческой организации или нет, главное чтобы был хорошим человеком! И в МОД и среди тех кто ушел из МОД везде есть нормальные люди и друзья!
Всегда главное решали дружеские связи!
В общем как то так! Может как то обтекаемо, но думаю суть коллеги уловили!

И еще вспомнил прикол, когда работал в органах, один умный человек
, за столом во время неофицильной встречи, сказал, про правоохранительные органы: Эфективнее всего силовые структуры борятся друг с другом, а не с преступностью! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Katılım
25 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Web sitesi
dibnn.ru
Dear colleagues, we have nothing to share with you
and that today's border of Russia and Ukraine and not only
for me personally is formal
and so we are of the same blood and no jealousy press conference does not cause
vice versa GOOD.
We are all quite independent and accomplished personalities here.
therefore, do not engage in someone else's education is useless
let's try to better find common ground
and only then will we be power: geek:

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги нам с вами нечего делить
и та сегодняшная граница России и Украины и не только
лично для меня носит формальный характер
а так мы одной крови и никакой зависти пресс конференция не вызывает
наоборот МОЛОДЦЫ.
Мы все здесь уже достаточно самостоятельные и состоявшиеся личности
поэтому не надо заниматься чьим то воспитанием это безполезно
давайте попробуем лучше найти точки соприкосновения