Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Ukrayna'da özel dedektifler-dolandırıcılar "tür"

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
24 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Web sitesi
adp-dia.com
Glad for fellow neighbors!
Once again, congratulations on your success!

This is really a role model in the struggle for a great cause!
Glad we will interact, provide all possible assistance.
Respectfully,

Original message
Рад за коллег-соседей!
Еще раз поздравляю с достигнутыми успехами!

Вот это, действительно образец для подражания в борьбе за великое дело!
Рад будем взаимодействовать, оказывать посильную помощь.
С уважением,
Katılım
6 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев т.+380934355406
Web sitesi
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо' Alıntı:
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула.' Alıntı:
right up to the Urals, our “noise” flew :)))) ..... and so- tsssssss !!!

I watched with interest the press conference of the leaders of the VAChD, 08/29/2012 at 11.30 Kiev, UNIAN press center.
What can be said here?
As I did not try, about MOD - I did not hear a word or a hint from the lips of the founding fathers, it would seem, related to MOD of the Ukrainian structure.

SUPER BEAUTY !!! ;)

Yes, Konstantin Mikhailovich, they did not consider it necessary to tell how the leadership of the "kindred MOD" campaigned some Ukrainian colleagues create an alternative VAChD association. .... if we again guilty, did not understand and did not voice- you will forgive us generously. And at the same time, I'm sorry that in an interview with 3 central television channels after the press conference, I boldly declared: "In Russia, we can do EVERYTHING!" when it came to the commonwealth of Ukrainian and Russian detectives. How many do not hit the “wedges” - our intrigues with the majority of colleagues from the MOD will not overcome any intrigue .... but to say, do not toss the bags, you don’t need to do much ... I got into a conversation: D quiet ...
Yes, you still can’t keep quiet IN so you are offended for show in every topic on the forum that it’s a little sickening! It’s good to beat the wedges here. They gave the conference good fellows! About MOD did not remember your business, your opinion changes so and when it is beneficial to you! Refresh your memory a year and a half ago and remember if you could have done everything in Russia then:?: Work and show respect to those who gathered us here and gave you already chewed food, and not ulcers in vain.

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула.' Alıntı:
аж до Урала наш "шум" долетел:))).....а так- тссссссс!!!- нельзя об этом на МОде - мы не в моде

С интересом посмотрел пресс конференцию руководителей ВАЧД, 29.08.2012 в 11.30 г. Киев, пресс-центр УНИАН.
Что здесь можно сказать?
Как не старался, о МОДе - ни слова, ни намёка не услышал из уст отцов-основателей, казалось бы, родственной МОДу украинской структуры.

СУПЕР-КРАСАВЦЫ!!! ;)

Да, Константин Михайлович, не сочли нужным рассказывать как руководство "родственного МОДа" агитирует некоторых украинских коллег создать альтернативную ВАЧД ассоциацию.....если мы опять провинились, не поняли и не озвучили- Вы уж простите нас великодушно. И заодно простите, что в интервью 3м центральным телеканалам после пресс-конференции я смело заявил: "В России мы можем ВСЁ!" когда речь зашла о содружестве украинских и российских сыщиков. Сколько не бей "клинья"- нашу дружбу с большинством коллег из МОД никакие интриги не одолеют....а говорить- не мешки ворочать- много сил не надо...что-то я разговорился :D затихаю...
Да вы все никак не затихните ИН так себя обиженным напоказ в каждой теме на форуме выставляете что немного тошно! Хорош уже клинья здесь бить. Дали конференцию хорошую-молодцы! Про МОД не вспомнили дело ваше, у вас мнение меняеться так и тогда когда выгодно вам! Освежите свою память на годика полтора назад и вспомните могли ли вы тогда в России все :?: Работай и прояви уважение к тем кто нас здесь собрал и дали тебе уже разжованую пищу, а не язви попусту.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Why don’t you calm down in any way? And what have you personally done to develop MOD?
I understand that you and Halpych have personal problems, but why are you starting to figure it out again? In PM swear!
Laszlo! What happened to you? Why do you hate Ukrainian colleagues so much?

Original message
А почему ты никак не затихнешь? А что ты лично сделал для развития МОД?
Я понимаю что тебя с Хэлпычем личные проблемы, но зачем ты опять тут начинаешь разбиратся? В личке ругайтесь!
Ласло! Что с тобой случилось? Почему так ненавидишь коллег украинских?
Katılım
6 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Why do you generalize Nail ??? Who do I hate ??? Even the Help with which it may not have worked out with me, I am not able to hate! I do not understand, but state the fact - this is not the first topic where the Help raises the topic that he is not in MOD;) and how they do not like him. No need to live in double standards Nail, so they put it into your head that I hate my countrymen, bullshit)))
Maybe I did very little for the MOD, but at least I didn’t try to get a full scuba gear here and then still have time to regret how bad the steering is here.
Here we’re no longer wobbling in an open branch, this is my "subjective" subjective opinion and I expressed it. I think it will affect the comrade a little and he will stop complaining and will work and earn money! Good luck to everyone in battle:!:

Original message
А почему ты обобщаешь Наиль???Кого я ненавижу??? Даже Хелпа с которым может и не сложилось у меня, я не способен ненавидеть! Я не разбираюсь а констатирую факт - это не первая тема где Хелп подымает тему что он не в МОДе ;)и как его не любят. Не надо жить двойными стандартами Наиль, вот и тебе вложили в голову что я ненавижу своих земляков-бред сивой кобылы)))
Может я и совсем мало сделал для МОД, но по крайней мере не пытался тут пропиариться в полный акваланг а потом еще успеть пожалеться какие плохие здесь рулевые.
Больше здесь не треплемся в открытой ветке, это мое "незалежне"субьективное мнение и я его высказал.Думаю оно подействует немного на товарища и он перестанет жаловаться а будет работать и зарабатывать! Удачи всем в бою :!:

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Nobody put anything into my head! This is first! I have a head on my shoulders, and in my head there are eyes with which I see! And there are ears that I hear, though after a concussion on the left is weak! And there are brains with which I think that the shell shock has not touched! And I'm adequate !!!! Very adequate !!! Thank you for the fight! Do not swear! I just see you start first, and Igor bites!
In short fuck you understand!

Original message
Никто и ничего мне в голову не вкладывал! Это во первых! У меня есть голова на плечах, а в голове есть глаза которыми я вижу! И есть уши, которыми я слышу, правда после контузии на левое слабо! И есть мозги которыми я думаю, которых контузия не коснулась! И я адекватен!!!! Очень адекватен!!! За бой спасибо! Не ругайтесь! Я просто вижу ты первым начинаешь , а Игорь кусается!
Короче вас хрен поймешь!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Ruslan, Nail, Nikolai! Even there is no thought, there was and will not be something to share between us, how we communicated, we will communicate, how we worked and we will ....
Nail, do not pay attention to the "Detective Agency. Ukraine. Kiev" ... If you notice, for a long time no one even responds to this envious nonsense ..... Thanks to everyone who said a good word to us, although we sincerely we treat the incident as a little touch in our work ....
Friends, please do not develop the topic! Someone sincerely welcomes, and right away the bile and ernism of already known "friends" is pouring ... they can not be stopped by anything ..... I do not want to cook and misunderstandings

Original message
Руслан, Наиль, Николай! Даже мысли нет, не было и не будет что-то делить между нами- как общались, так и будем общаться, как работали так и будем....
Наиль, не обращай внимания на "Детективное агентство.Украина.Киев"...Если заметишь- у нас давно никто даже не реагирует на этот завистливый бред..... Спасибо всем, кто сказал в наш адрес доброе слово, хотя мы искренне относимся к происшедшему как маленькому штришку в нашей работе....
Друзья, просьба не развивать тему! Кто-то искренне приветствует, и тут же льётся желчь и ёрничество уже известных "друзей"...их ничем не остановить.....не хочется свар и НЕдопонимания
Katılım
6 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
privatdetectiv-ua.com
: lol :: lol :: lol: and you are a joker IN, how can I envy an old man like you !!! : lol:: D: lol: For all the colleagues from Ukraine, I am sincerely glad if staying with you will help them to earn money and I don’t feel any envy at all for you or not so brought up! And you develop a topic and complain not STOPPING all the time for some reason only you IN, and as a result, a misunderstanding among colleagues.
Yes, still, the President could answer the questions of journalists in Ukrainian on the same out of respect for his interlocutor;)

Original message
:lol: :lol: :lol: а Вы шутник ИН, как это я могу завидовать старичку вроде Вас!!! :lol: :D :lol: За всех коллег с Украины я искренне рад если пребывание с вами им поможет заработать денег и никакой зависти абсолютно не испытываю ни к вам ни к кому то либо-не так воспитан! И тему развиваете и жалуетесь не ОСТАНАВЛИВАЯСЬ все время почему то только вы ИН, и в итоге в коллег НЕдопонимание.
Да, еще, на вопросы журналистов на украинском языке мог бы отвечать на том же из уважения к своему собеседнику, Президент ;)

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Yes, still, I could answer the questions of journalists in Ukrainian on the same out of respect for my interlocutor,
Laszlo! Are you a chtoli nationalist? The person answers in the language in which he is comfortable! They ask him? And in my opinion, is the Russian language not banned in Ukraine?
What are you doing? Zapadenetets chtoli?))))

Original message
Да, еще, на вопросы журналистов на украинском языке мог бы отвечать на том же из уважения к своему собеседнику,
Ласло! Ты националист чтоли? Человек отвечает на том языке на котором ему удобно! Спрашивают же его? И по моему в Украине русский язык не запрещен?
Ты чего? Западенец чтоли?))))
Katılım
6 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Yes, Nail, I'm a Western nationalist))) By the way, your fellow countrymen in the Crimea (just arrived from there) when you contact them with my Ukrainian reaction are very friendly! And your samsa is this whole!

Original message
Да, Наиль, я западанец-националист))) Кстати твои земляки в Крыму (только что приехал оттуда) когда к ним обращаешся українською мовою реагируют очень дружелюбно! А самса Ваша это обьедение вообще!

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
25 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Сочи
Well! The theme again came down to personal intrigue. : oops:
My opinion is a great interview! And that’s all ...!

Original message
Ну, вот! Тема вновь свелась к личным интригам. :oops:
Мое мнение-отличное интервью! И все...!