Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Theme for discussion ...

Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.
Original message
Detego schrieb:
Это добрая ирония?

Конечно!
Даже не сомневайтесь!
Кто у вас будет Председателем коллегии? ;)

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Is that good irony?

Sure!
Do not even hesitate!
Who will be your Chairperson of the Board? ;)

The director will be the one who is best versed in administration and has free time for that. So they will definitely not be me: D if you are talking about it: D
The topic of the collegium is only being discussed and it is not a fact that the discussion will go beyond talking :( Since we, like-minded people, are still very few.:?

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Это добрая ирония?

Конечно!
Даже не сомневайтесь!
Кто у вас будет Председателем коллегии? ;)

Директором будет тот кто лучше всего разбирается в администрировании и у него найдется на это свободное время. Так что им точно буду не я :D если Вы об этом :D
Тема о коллегии только обсуждается и не факт что обсуждение пойдет дальше разговоров :( Поскольку нас, единомышленников, пока очень мало. :?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Private detectives will create their own SRO

Detego schrieb:
“Association of Investigation Professionals”; "National Detective Bureau"; Communities of leaders of public organizations of the detective industry and the All-Russian Trade Union of the NSB; Alliance of Specialized Security Enterprises.

For example, I have never heard of these reputable organizations. But the first impression that is formed when reading their names is that the more beautiful and intricate the name of the SRO is, the less they should be expected to benefit. Well, the sooner they leave the market for non-profit organizations.

The release talks about supporting detectives. Can these guys perform here? They will talk about who supports what and whom. I don’t understand, I don’t see the main thing - goals to which they are striving.

Their declaration (hereinafter referred to as quotation): “development of the sphere of detective activity; legalization of the detective industry; creating a positive image of a private detective; assisting state authorities in solving crimes within the framework of the current legislation ”- completely meaningless set of abstracts .

- What means " legalization ? Detectives are legalized, special activities (licensed) and are under constant supervision
- What means " creating a positive image ? - Does someone suffer from the fact that he is a detective? Well, there is an opportunity to suspend your license.
- What means " Assist law enforcement "- This happens regularly, as soon as it becomes known about the upcoming .... and so on and so forth.

The story of "detective activity improvements" is repeated from year to year, and always ends with the same thing. As we worked under the law 25 years ago, so be it. The fact that something will change, for example, I do not believe. Well, I can’t even assume that some SRO will be able to push through the initiative, for example, of deputy Zolochevsky (remember the fall of 2015?) About including the detective’s procedural figure in the codes.

And is it necessary to do this - to push through? For example, absolutely everything suits me. There are orders, there is legal earnings. And who doesn’t like it - let it unite under the banner of nouveau riche-improvers. There they will take mediocrity as their own - for extras.

I fully admit that they will perform. Lyubimenko Sergey Alexandrovich is a Full Member of the MOD, and even the Vice-President of the MOD, as well as a participant in our Forum:

file.php

https://forum.detective-agency.info/index.php?members/5029

I will ask him to go to the Forum and comment.

Original message
Re: Частные детективы создадут свое СРО

Detego schrieb:
«Ассоциация Профессионалов Сыска»; «Национальное Детективное Бюро»; Сообщества лидеров общественных организаций детективной отрасли и Общероссийского Профсоюза НСБ; Альянс специализированных предприятий безопасности.

Об этих уважаемых организациях я, например, ничего ни разу не слышал. Но первое впечатление, которое складывается при прочтении их наименований - чем красивее и замысловатее название СРО, тем меньше нужно ожидать от них пользы. Ну что же - тем быстрее они уйдут с рынка некоммерческих организаций.

В релизе говорится о поддержке детективов. Может эти ребята выступят здесь? Расскажут о том кто что и кого поддерживает. Я вот не понимаю, не вижу главного - целей к которым они стремятся.

Их декларация (далее - цитата): «развитие сферы детективной деятельности; легализация детективной отрасли; создание положительного имиджа частного детектива; оказание помощи государственным органам власти в раскрытии преступлений в рамках действующего законодательства» - совершенно бессмысленный набор тезисов.

- Что значит «легализация»? Детективы легализованы, деятельность специальная (лицензированная) и находится под постоянным надзором
- Что значит "создание положительного имиджа»? - Кто то страдает от того что он детектив? Ну так есть возможность приостановить свою лицензию.
- Что значит "Оказание содействия правоохранителям" - Это происходит регулярно, посколько как только становится известно о готовящемся …. и тд и тп.

История «улучшений детективной деятельности» повторяется из года в год, и заканчивается всегда одним и тем же. Как мы работали по закону 25 летней давности, так будем. То, что что-то изменится, я например не верю. Ну не могу даже предположить, что какое-то СРО сможет продавить инициативу, например, депутата Золочевского (помните осень 2015?) о включения процессуальной фигуры детектива в кодексы.

Да и надо ли это делать, - продавливать? Меня, например, абсолютно всё устраивает. Есть заказы, есть легальный заработок. А кого не устраивает - пусть объединяется под знамёнами нуворишей-улучшателей. Там бездарей примут как своих - для массовки.

Я вполне допускаю, что и выступят. Любименко Сергей Александрович является Действительным членом МОД, да ещё Вице-Президент МОДа, а так же участник нашего Форума:

file.php

https://forum.detective-agency.info/index.php?members/5029

Я попрошу его зайти на Форум и прокомментировать.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
At the same time, another self-regulatory organization has already prepared amendments to the Law of the Russian Federation dated 11.03.1992 N 2487-1 (as amended on 07/13/2015) "On private detective and security activities in the Russian Federation", fixing the mandatory establishment of an SRO of a private search. SRO NP “Alliance of Specialized Security Enterprises”, in particular, proposes to define private detective and security activities as the provision on a fee-based contractual basis of services to individuals and organizations having permission (license) issued by a self-regulatory organization and individual entrepreneurs in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of their of customers

With regards to just legislative initiatives .... So that, for example, all this would work, in terms of issuing licenses (permits) from the SRO, changes are needed not only in the Law on BH and IOD ..... Which then needs to be completely rewritten ... but then you still need to prepare a new Law on SRO in private detective and security activities (as a specialized Law in practice with other similar Laws), make amendments to other Laws, etc. .... So this process is far from as simple as it seems at first glance .... In addition, the most important question is STANDARDS .... Which, in principle, cannot be in the NPV (in terms of rendering services) .... All these initiatives resemble a "storm in a glass of water" with the aim of giving importance to their actions (regarding the initiators of all these bills) ... as well as obviously not thought out and justified legislative initiatives regarding the same Criminal Procedure Code and other things ... Well, okay with them ... The only bad thing is that all this is being done at a low professional level ... not for the sake of ITs who work in this market of services ... and for another .... (((((

Original message
Вместе с тем, другая саморегулируемая организация уже подготовила поправки в Закон РФ от 11.03.1992 N 2487-1 (ред. от 13.07.2015) «О частной детективной и охранной деятельности в Российской Федерации», закрепляющих обязательность создания СРО частного сыска. СРО НП «Альянс специализированных предприятий безопасности», в частности, предлагает определить частную детективную и охранную деятельность как оказание на возмездной договорной основе услуг физическим и юридическим лицам имеющими выданное саморегулируемой организацией разрешение (лицензию) организациями и индивидуальными предпринимателями в целях защиты законных прав и интересов своих клиентов

Касаемо как раз законодательных инициатив....Что бы ,например все это действовало-в части выдача лицензий(разрешений) со стороны СРО,необходимы изменения не только в Закон о ЧД иОД.....Который тогда нужно полностью переписывать...но еще нужно подготовить тогда новый Закон о СРО в частной детективной и охранной деятельности (как специализированный Закон -по практике с другими аналогичными Законами),внести изменения в другие Законы и пр....Так что этот процесс далеко не так прост,как кажется на первый взгляд....Кроме этого самый главный вопрос-это СТАНДАРТЫ....Которых в принципе не может быть в ЧДД (в части оказания именно услуг)....Все эти инициативы напоминают "бурю в стакане воды" с целью придания значимости своим действиям (касаемо инициаторов всех этих законопроектов)...также как и явно не продуманных и обоснованных законотворческих инициатив относительно того же УПК и прочего...Ну да и ладно с ними...Плохо только то,что все это делается на низком профессиональном уровне...не ради лиц,которые работаею на данном рынке услуг...а для другого....(((((

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
The only bad thing is that all this is done at a low professional level ... not for the sake of people who work in this market of services ... but for the other .... (((((
And for what?

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Плохо только то,что все это делается на низком профессиональном уровне...не ради лиц,которые работаею на данном рынке услуг...а для другого....(((((
А для чего?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Everywhere you need to look, who benefits ... and what is this specific benefit)))) The initiators of these proposals, judging by the composition of the members of their organization, in which they are members, the goals are clearly not disinterested))))) This is just a long conversation. ... unless of course the conversation is substantive)))) and most importantly, the simple "working" in this benefit, in principle, there is no ....)))))

Original message
Везде нужно смотреть -кому выгодно...и в чем эта конкретная выгода )))) У инициаторов данных предложений,судя по составу членов их организации ,в которой они состоят-цели явно не бескорыстные))))) Это просто долгий разговор....если конечно разговор-предметный)))) и самое главное-простым "работающим" в этом выгоды в принципе никакой нет....)))))

Щербенёв Алексей Григорьевич

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
г. Новосибирск ул. Владимировская, 1/2 тел/факс: (
Website
www.ard.su
Dear Colleagues! I am on the forum for the first time. Andrew asked me to express my opinion about the SRO. Mr. Lyubimenko, I came across the topic of creating an SRO about two years ago, when he strenuously asked me to head the created SRO. It was true that he could not explain for what purposes it was necessary, except to collect contributions from all members. Russian detectives join SROs. Now the goals are indicated by slogans known to you, although the true ones are unlikely to have changed. The SRO law says that SROs are a voluntary association ...... that develops certain standards that suit SRO members and which they must observe The flag is in their hands. If the client doesn’t get what he wants from the detective, then no SRO will help. But Sergey Lyubimenko, the "chief detective" proclaimed by the trade union leader Galochkin, hardly understands this. My attitude to the SRO is not what. The pursuit of a fashion initiative that is not acceptable in our type of activity and earn money on this wave, but even there the grass does not grow. An example of “voluntary unification” - the OFDM - is the flag that Lyubimenko picked up. At one time, the former deputy Baryshev, having an administrative resource, at the direction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, gathered all who wanted to be a detective, who heard about them, and who did not hear, in the OCDD. The goal was simple - with the support of returning to the State Duma. with OFDM? I think time will put everything in its place. Sincerely, Alexey Shcherbenev.

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги! Я на форуме впервые.Андрей попросил меня высказать с вое мнение по поводу СРО. С темой создания СРО господином Любименко я столкнулся года два назад, когда он усиленно просил меня возглавить создаваемое СРО.Правда тогда он не смог обьяснить для каких целей оно нужно, кроме как собрать со всех членов взносы.В его видении на тот период было обязать всех детективов России вступить в СРО.Сейчас цели обозначены известными вам лозунгами, хотя истинная вряд ли изменилась.Закон о СРО гласит, что СРО это добровольное обьединение ......, которое вырабатывает некие стандарты, которые устраивают членов СРО и которые они должны соблюдать.Флаг им в руки.Если клиент не получит от детектива того чего он хочет, то тут никакое СРО не поможет.Но провозглашенный профсоюзным лидером Галочкиным "главный детектив" России Сергей Любименко вряд ли это понимает.Мое отношение к СРО - ни какое. Погоня за модной инициативой, не приемлемой в нашем виде деятельности и на этой волне заработать, а там хоть трава не расти. Пример "добровольного обьединения" -- ОЧДР - флаг,которого подхватил Любименко. В свое время бывший депутат Барышев , имея административный ресурс, по указанию МВД собрал в ОЧДР всех кто хотел быть детективом, кто слышал о них , и кто не слышал.Цель была простая -- заручившись поддержкой вернуться в Госдуму.Где сейчас Барышев и что сейчас с ОЧДР ? Думаю время расставит все на свои места. С уважением Алексей Щербенев.

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
Щербенёв Алексей Григорьевич schrieb:
Dear Colleagues! I am on the forum for the first time. Andrew asked me to express my opinion about the SRO. Mr. Lyubimenko, I came across the topic of creating an SRO about two years ago, when he strenuously asked me to head the created SRO. It was true that he could not explain for what purposes it was necessary, except to collect contributions from all members. Russian detectives join SROs. Now the goals are indicated by slogans known to you, although the true ones are unlikely to have changed. The SRO law says that SROs are a voluntary association ...... that develops certain standards that suit SRO members and which they must observe The flag is in their hands. If the client doesn’t get what he wants from the detective, then no SRO will help. But Sergey Lyubimenko, the "chief detective" proclaimed by the trade union leader Galochkin, hardly understands this. My attitude to the SRO is not what. The pursuit of a fashion initiative that is not acceptable in our type of activity and earn money on this wave, but even there the grass does not grow. An example of “voluntary unification” - the OFDM - is the flag that Lyubimenko picked up. At one time, the former deputy Baryshev, having an administrative resource, at the direction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, gathered all who wanted to be a detective, who heard about them, and who did not hear, in the OCDD. The goal was simple - with the support of returning to the State Duma. with OFDM? I think time will put everything in its place. Sincerely, Alexey Shcherbenev.

Thank you, for example, I did not know almost everything that you wrote.

Without initiative, there will be no progress. In my opinion, the Liberal Democratic Party, in particular, the deputy V. Zolochevsky, has practical suggestions. It was with his submission in the fall of 2015 that amendments to our law were introduced for consideration by the Duma. We have not received any changes.

But the topic is being raised again, and it’s somehow strange. This strangeness is manifested not in the desire to improve the procedural legislation, but by the initiative of the mandatory introduction of a material burden on a private detective. That is, while maintaining the current and even imperfect condition of the detective industry, oblige its participants to give part of their income.

A logical question arises. For what purposes is it planned to finance the created SRO? For what? The theses on “legalization”, “on assistance”, “on improvement” do not suit me (I wrote about this above) because they do not carry any specifics and are therefore useless. And unlike the initiatives of V. Zolochevsky, they sound simply not serious.

Hence the conclusion: the project "SRO" is created for the detective’s additional load. The introduction of standards is a cover. And after reading the post of Alexei, I was even more convinced of this.

Original message
Щербенёв Алексей Григорьевич schrieb:
Уважаемые коллеги! Я на форуме впервые.Андрей попросил меня высказать с вое мнение по поводу СРО. С темой создания СРО господином Любименко я столкнулся года два назад, когда он усиленно просил меня возглавить создаваемое СРО.Правда тогда он не смог обьяснить для каких целей оно нужно, кроме как собрать со всех членов взносы.В его видении на тот период было обязать всех детективов России вступить в СРО.Сейчас цели обозначены известными вам лозунгами, хотя истинная вряд ли изменилась.Закон о СРО гласит, что СРО это добровольное обьединение ......, которое вырабатывает некие стандарты, которые устраивают членов СРО и которые они должны соблюдать.Флаг им в руки.Если клиент не получит от детектива того чего он хочет, то тут никакое СРО не поможет.Но провозглашенный профсоюзным лидером Галочкиным "главный детектив" России Сергей Любименко вряд ли это понимает.Мое отношение к СРО - ни какое. Погоня за модной инициативой, не приемлемой в нашем виде деятельности и на этой волне заработать, а там хоть трава не расти. Пример "добровольного обьединения" -- ОЧДР - флаг,которого подхватил Любименко. В свое время бывший депутат Барышев , имея административный ресурс, по указанию МВД собрал в ОЧДР всех кто хотел быть детективом, кто слышал о них , и кто не слышал.Цель была простая -- заручившись поддержкой вернуться в Госдуму.Где сейчас Барышев и что сейчас с ОЧДР ? Думаю время расставит все на свои места. С уважением Алексей Щербенев.

Спасибо, почти всё что Вы написали я, например, не знал.

Без инициатив не будет и движения вперёд. На мой взгляд, дельные предложения есть у ЛДПР, в частности у депутата В.Золочевского. Именно с его подачи осенью 2015 были внесены на рассмотрение Думы поправки в наш закон. Изменений мы так никаких не получили.

Но тема вновь поднимается, причем, как-то странно. Эта странность проявляется не в желании усовершенствовать процессуальное законодательство, а инициативой обязательного введения материальной нагрузки на труженика частного сыска. То есть, при сохранении текущего и пусть несовершенного состояния детективной отрасли обязать её участников отдавать часть своего дохода.

Возникает закономерный вопрос. Для каких целей планируется финансировать создаваемое СРО? Ради чего? Тезисы о "легализации", "о содействии", "об улучшении" меня не устраивают (я об этом писал выше) потому что они не несут никакой конкретики и следовательно бесполезны. А в отличие от инициатив В.Золочевского они звучат просто несерьёзно.

Отсюда вывод: проект "СРО" создается для дополнительной нагрузки детектива. Введение стандартов - это прикрытие. И прочитав пост Алексея я ещё больше в этом убедился.

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
The circle of these revolutionaries is narrow. They are terribly far from the people ... :(

A detective, there is a revolution: shock: - After all, fulfilling the orders of the customer, the detective commits his own "coup". This revolution in everything - in clothes, facial expressions, words, even thoughts - Before appearing before the villain - the detective changes his appearance by all 180 degrees. Otherwise, nothing will come of it:!: :)

Yes, we are few. But not from the fact that we are “terribly far from the people” :), but because we adhere to our concept of development (we have the right), which consists in the fact that we never specially invite anyone to our site.

Original message
Узок круг этих революционеров. Страшно далеки они от народа... :(

Детектив, и есть революция :shock: - Ведь выполняя поручения заказчика, сыщик совершает свой фирменный "переворот". Этот переворот во всём - в одежде, мимике, словах, даже мыслях - Прежде, чем появиться перед злодеем - сыщик меняет свой облик на все 180 градусов. А иначе, ничего не выйдет :!: :)

Да, нас пока мало. Но не от того, что мы "страшно далеки от народа" :) , а потому-что придерживаемся своей концепции развития (имеем право), которая заключается в том, что мы никого никогда специально на нашу площадку не приглашаем.