Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Theme for discussion ...

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Роберт schrieb:
Problems with participation in the processes somewhere, maybe not, but in St. Petersburg every judge has his own cockroaches, he can even drive them out.
Robert ... describe specific problems ... precisely from a procedural point of view ... from our own practice ... let's see ... is it a problem of a particular person ... or a problem of a procedural nature ....

Original message
Роберт schrieb:
Проблем с участием в процессах где-нибудь, может, и нет, а в Питере у каждого судьи свои тараканы-может и выгнать.
Роберт...опишите конкретные проблемы...именно с процессуальной точки зрения...из собственной практики...посмотрим...проблемы ли это конкретного человека...или проблемы процессуального характера....

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Detego schrieb:
Andrey, now I really don’t understand. How to establish the “location of the car” —that is, to search for property — without an agreement with the plaintiff (or his lawyer). I really wonder. This is a whole substantive conversation on which you can write a technique. I am not ironic if that:?
respectfully
Alexander
This was done for free. : D

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Андрей, вот я реально сейчас не понимаю. Как это установить "место нахождение машины" - то есть провести поиск имущества - без договора с истцом (или его адвокатом). Мне правда это интересно. Это целый предметный разговор по которому можно методику написать. Я не иронизирую, если что :?
С уважением
Александр
Это было сделано бесплатно. :D

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
I apologize, Andrey Valerievich! Overlooked. I re-read your post and saw that the Agreement was there, but no report was submitted to the court. The practice is familiar - so please do not explain)))

Original message
Прошу прощения, Андрей Валерьевич! Проглядел. Перечитал еще раз Ваш пост и увидел, что Договор был, но отчет в суд не представлялся. Практика знакомая - поэтому прошу не разъяснять )))

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Problems with participation in the processes somewhere, maybe not, but in St. Petersburg every judge has his own cockroaches, he can even drive them out.
Robert ... describe specific problems ... precisely from a procedural point of view ... from our own practice ... let's see ... is it a problem of a particular person ... or a problem of a procedural nature ....
And you yourself think about how this is possible. Are you going to court with a power of attorney? This power of attorney states that private investigator Zakharov is given the right to represent the interests of the city of such and such? Or not? How to go to a criminal court?

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Проблем с участием в процессах где-нибудь, может, и нет, а в Питере у каждого судьи свои тараканы-может и выгнать.
Роберт...опишите конкретные проблемы...именно с процессуальной точки зрения...из собственной практики...посмотрим...проблемы ли это конкретного человека...или проблемы процессуального характера....
А вы сами подумайте как это возможно. Вы же в суд идёте с доверенностью? В этой доверенности указано, что частному детективуЗахарову предоставляется право представлять интересы гр-на такого то? Или нет? А как идти в уголовный суд?

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
There will be no problems if a lawyer goes to court who knows how to work with a detective. In general, I believe that the detective will then take place as a procedural figure, when he agrees to this and accepts the lawyer community ...

Original message
Проблем не будет, если в суд идет адвокат который УМЕЕТ работать с детективом. Вообще я считаю, что детектив тогда состоится как процессуальная фигура, когда с этим согласится и примет адвокатское сообщество...

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Detego schrieb:
There will be no problems if a lawyer goes to court who knows how to work with a detective. In general, I believe that the detective will then take place as a procedural figure, when he agrees to this and accepts the lawyer community ...
Lawyers do not need competitors.

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Проблем не будет, если в суд идет адвокат который УМЕЕТ работать с детективом. Вообще я считаю, что детектив тогда состоится как процессуальная фигура, когда с этим согласится и примет адвокатское сообщество...
Адвокатам не нужны конкуренты.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
iapd.info
Detego schrieb:
Andrey, now I really don’t understand. How to establish the “location of the car” —that is, to search for property — without an agreement with the plaintiff (or his lawyer). I really wonder. This is a whole substantive conversation on which you can write a technique. I am not ironic if that:?
respectfully
Alexander
Why without a contract ... there is a contract .... I participated in the case as a representative of the plaintiff .... during the process this problem arose .... I collected information on a civil case on the basis of the contract ... I found a typewriter .. .. informed the plaintiff about this in the report to the customer ... then, together with the plaintiff and another witness, went to the location of the vehicle, where I and the witness took photographs of this vehicle with reference to the location .... the photo was framed by tables with signatures the participants (me, the plaintiff, the witness) .... after that, the court filed a written request for the interrogation of the witness, who was present when fixing the location of the vehicle and attaching photo tables to the case with the signatures of the participants described above .... and that’s it ... the court questioned the witness .... attached photographic tables to the case (As documents). made a decision .... we did not raise the question of compensation for court costs in court ... although it could theoretically be raised ... just the defendant admitted after our “body movements” lawsuit that expedited about the time of consideration of our claims ... the issue of compensation was not raised in connection with the agreement with the defendant .... compromise damn :)

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Андрей, вот я реально сейчас не понимаю. Как это установить "место нахождение машины" - то есть провести поиск имущества - без договора с истцом (или его адвокатом). Мне правда это интересно. Это целый предметный разговор по которому можно методику написать. Я не иронизирую, если что :?
С уважением
Александр
Почему без договора...договор есть....я участвовал в деле в качестве представителя истца....в ходе процесса возникала данная проблемам....произвёл на основании договора сбор сведений по гражданскому делу...нашёл машинку....сообщил об этом в отчёте заказчику истцу...потом вместе с истцом и ещё одним свидетелем съездил на месте нахождения транспортного средства,где я и свидетель произвели фотографирование данного транспорта с привязкой к месту нахождения....фото оформил фото таблицами с подписями участников(я,истец,свидетель)....после этого в суде заявили письменное ходатайство о допросе свидетеля,присутствовавшиего при фиксации места нахождения транспорта и приобщении к делу фототаблиц с подписями участников,описанных выше....и все...суд допросил свидетеля....приобщил к делу фототаблицы (Как документы).вынес решение....вопрос о компенсации судебных расходов в суде нами не ставился...хотя теоретически мог быть поставлен...просто ответчик после наших "телодвижений" признал иск,что ускорило время рассмотрения нашихз требований...вопрос компенсации не ставился в связи с достижением договоренности с ответчиком....компромисс блин:)

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Lawyers do not need competitors.

I agree, lawyers need assistants "with a nose"

Original message
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Адвокатам не нужны конкуренты.

Согласен, адвокатам нужны помощники "с нюхом"

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
respectfully
Alexander
Why without a contract ... there is a contract .... I participated in the case as a representative of the plaintiff .... during the process this problem arose .... I collected information on a civil case on the basis of the contract ... I found a typewriter .. .. informed the plaintiff about this in the report to the customer ... then, together with the plaintiff and another witness, went to the location of the vehicle, where I and the witness took photographs of this vehicle with reference to the location .... the photo was framed by tables with signatures the participants (me, the plaintiff, the witness) .... after that, the court filed a written request for the interrogation of the witness, who was present when fixing the location of the vehicle and attaching photo tables to the case with the signatures of the participants described above .... and that’s it ... the court questioned the witness .... attached photographic tables to the case (As documents). made a decision .... we did not raise the question of compensation for court costs in court ... although it could theoretically be raised ... just the defendant admitted after our “body movements” lawsuit that expedited about the time of consideration of our claims ... the issue of compensation was not raised in connection with the agreement with the defendant .... compromise damn :)

Brilliantly, Andrey Valerievich! So I want to say - a classic of the genre! To add a Notary to this construction for examination - we would get an “indestructible” scheme for presenting evidence! For the first time I see a report of a real detective expert !! I never said thank you in this forum, but this is exactly the case!

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
С уважением
Александр
Почему без договора...договор есть....я участвовал в деле в качестве представителя истца....в ходе процесса возникала данная проблемам....произвёл на основании договора сбор сведений по гражданскому делу...нашёл машинку....сообщил об этом в отчёте заказчику истцу...потом вместе с истцом и ещё одним свидетелем съездил на месте нахождения транспортного средства,где я и свидетель произвели фотографирование данного транспорта с привязкой к месту нахождения....фото оформил фото таблицами с подписями участников(я,истец,свидетель)....после этого в суде заявили письменное ходатайство о допросе свидетеля,присутствовавшиего при фиксации места нахождения транспорта и приобщении к делу фототаблиц с подписями участников,описанных выше....и все...суд допросил свидетеля....приобщил к делу фототаблицы (Как документы).вынес решение....вопрос о компенсации судебных расходов в суде нами не ставился...хотя теоретически мог быть поставлен...просто ответчик после наших "телодвижений" признал иск,что ускорило время рассмотрения нашихз требований...вопрос компенсации не ставился в связи с достижением договоренности с ответчиком....компромисс блин:)

Блестяще, Андрей Валерьевич! Так и хочется сказать - классика жанра! Добавить бы в эту конструкцию Нотариуса для освидетельствования - получилась бы "неубиваемая" схема представления доказательств! Впервые вижу отчет настоящего детектива эксперта!! Никогда не говорил на этом форуме "спасибо", но это именно тот самый случай!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
iapd.info
Роберт schrieb:
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
And you yourself think about how this is possible. Are you going to court with a power of attorney? This power of attorney states that private investigator Zakharov is given the right to represent the interests of the city of such and such? Or not? How to go to a criminal court?
Both in criminal and civil courts with a power of attorney from a participant in the process .... see the procedural legislation Robert ... everything is written there ... this participation is necessary ... and it all depends on the preparation and practical experience of a particular person. ... for example, I don’t participate in criminal trials (in the courts) ... there is no need ... only in civil ... things are more complicated there and the prospect of it (with regards to pay) ..

Original message
Роберт schrieb:
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
А вы сами подумайте как это возможно. Вы же в суд идёте с доверенностью? В этой доверенности указано, что частному детективуЗахарову предоставляется право представлять интересы гр-на такого то? Или нет? А как идти в уголовный суд?
Как в уголовный,так и в гражданском суд с доверенность от участника процесса....смотрите процессуальное законодательство Роберт...там все написано...это участие-по необходимости...и все зависит от подготовки и практического опыта конкретного человека....я вот например в уголовных процессах (в судах) не участвуют...нет необходимости...только в гражданских....там дела сложнее и перспектива неё(касаемо оплаьты)..