Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Theme for discussion ...

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
What reports Alexander :) after all, no one even knows how many there are black holes in Russia that generally collect information on the same civil or criminal cases ... after all, none of the existing organizations, neither the MOD, nor the ARD, nor anyone else We didn’t carry out any research in this direction ... but, by the way, everyone who is not too lazy is trying to make some proposals for changing the Laws .... without even knowing if there are any real problems in the implementation of any BH rights in criminal or civil proceedings .... that’s probably what you should do .... if of course there is a desire and opportunity ..... to see if there are problems .... in my opinion, there are no problems ... and all the information, both in the criminal and in the civil process is accepted normally .... this is from practice ... and if so, then then fence the garden ...
Well. What did I say ?! Only the fig generally need a license then? You can simply by proxy in court represent the interests of the client. Without a license, you can draw up a contract with a client for the provision of legal assistance. Problems then.

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Какие отчёты Александр:) ведь никто даже просто не знает,сколько в России ЧД ,которые вообще работают по сбору сведений по тем же гражданским или уголовным делам...ведь ни одна из существующих организаций ,ни МОД,ни АРД ни кто другой даже не проводили никаких исследований в данном направлении...но прочему то все,кому не лень,стараются вносить какие то предложения по изменению Законов....фактически даже не зная,а существуют ли какие либо реальные проблемы в реализации каких либо прав ЧД в уголовном или гражданском процессе....вот чем наверное следовало бы заняться....если есть конечно желание и возможности.....посмотреть,а есть ли проблемы....на мой например взгляд,проблемм нет...и все сведения,как в уголовном,так и в гражданском процессе принимаются нормально....это из практики...а если так-то чего огород то городить...
Ну. А я что говорил?! Только на фига вообще лицензия то нужна тогда? Можно просто по доверенности в суде представлять интересы клиента. Можно и без лицензии составлять договор с клиентом на оказание юридической помощи. Проблем то.

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
And status is the demand for detectives. This is fundamentally important. And the standards will immediately comply. Because getting a client and not doing his job will become more difficult.
Robert ... regarding the admissibility of evidence in criminal proceedings in particular ... read the Code of Criminal Procedure ... everything is written there .... And regarding the demand for services .... there is a good driver's saying ... "it wasn’t about the woman. ... ":) :) :) :)
How about a wall of peas. I’m talking about the status of a profession, about prestige, about increasing demand for services, about creating a market for them, and the thing is that you just need to read the CPC and remember about the bribe

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
А статус - это спрос на детективов. Вот это принципиально важно. А стандарты сразу станут соответствовать. Потому, что развести клиента и не сделать его работу станет сложнее.
Роберт...относительно допустимости доказательств в уголовном процессе в частности...читайте УПК ...там все написано....А относительно спроса на услуги....есть хорошая шоферская поговорка..."дело было не в бабине....":) :) :) :)
Как об стенку горох. Я о статусе профессии, о пристижности, об увеличении спроса на услуги, о создании рынка на них, а дело в том, что нужно просто УПК прочитать и про бабину помнить

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I forgot to ask Andrei Zakharov, why did you take such a gang at the scouts, if everything is so good here?

Original message
Забыл спросить Андрея Захарова, что ж вы тогда на разведчиков так ополчились, если все так у нас хорошо?

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
I’ll write my answers to the questionnaire. 2, collecting information for the statement of claim, organizing the security of a large financial structure, checking employees and partners. The amount of 500,000, of which the costs of performing the work were paid. The execution of these works took 5 months. I ask you to congratulate me on the initiative. Like the first one who answered. I ask my colleagues to continue.

Robert, thank you for supporting my initiative :cool: Honestly, I didn’t think that someone would be interested in my proposal: roll: and even got a little tense: cry: I did not serve in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, but I suppose that the investigators regularly report to the statistical authorities about his work. Perhaps their report form can be slightly modified and laid out for the general viewing of detectives.

By the way, I, as a member of the SRO Sudexpertov, I can add that the members of the SRO every three years are required to provide two expert opinions. This is to confirm their practical work. Otherwise, the expert must again take a training course (60 thousand rubles) and pass the exam. In my opinion, if you open a special branch in the MOD, where each member will regularly upload their own statistics, this will be only useful. If only because before entering into a discussion with a colleague, the detective will have a clear understanding of how much his opponent is competent in the practice of private investigation, and not in theory.
You see how interesting! Didn’t you answer your questions yourself? Personally, I doubt that someone else will answer. And forget about the profile. Useless. This has already been discussed a few years ago. But I will draw a conclusion from this. Since there is nothing to brag about, then there is no work.

Why so? It would be strange if I started this procedure, I didn’t have what to answer: D There are cases and there are many of them. Search for defendants, Interviews (survey on record), Identification of individuals and legal entities, Search for anonymous, domain name owners, Search for companies and warehouses, Test purchases, etc., etc.
I can even give references to arbitration for 2015, in which the court accepted my evidence as evidence:
Case No. A40-60566 / 15
Case No. A40-23705 / 15
Case No. A58-1533 / 2015

Simply, if each of us will "represent" our business in this way - then what's the point? Inconvenient, uninformative. Therefore, I propose to draw up a reporting form. For convenience and visibility.
Did you keep silent about the cost? : D

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Напишу в вопросник свои ответы. 2, сбор информации для искового заявления, организация безопасности крупной финансовой структуры, проверка работающих лиц и партнеров. Сумма 500 000, из которой оплачивались и издержки по исполнению работы.на исполнение этих работ ушло 5 месяцев. С почином меня прошу поздравить. Типа первый, кто ответил. Прошу коллеги продолжить.

Роберт, спасибо, что поддержал мою инициативу :cool: Честно говоря, не думал, что мое предложение кого-то заинтересует :roll: и даже немного напрягся :cry: Я не служил в МВД, но предполагаю, что следователи регулярно отчитываются в органы статистики о своей работе. Возможно их бланк отчета можно будет немного доработать и выложить для всеобщего обозрения детективов.

Кстати, я как член СРО Судэкспертов могу добавить, что члены СРО раз в три года обязаны предоставить два экспертных заключения. Это чтобы подтвердить свою практическую работу. Иначе, эксперт обязан вновь прослушать курс подготовки (60 тыс руб) и сдать экзамен. На мой взгляд если в МОД открыть специальную ветку, где каждый из членов будет регулярно выкладывать собственную статистику - от этого будет только польза. Хотя бы потому, что перед тем как вступить в дискуссию с коллегой у детектива будет четкое понимание насколько его оппонент компетентен в практике частного сыска, а не в теории.
вот видите как интересно! Сами то на свои вопросы то не ответили? Лично я сомневаюсь, что кто то ещё ответит. А про анкету забудьте. Бесполезно. Это уже обсуждалось несколько лет назад. Но я сделаю и из этого вывод. Раз нечем хвастаться, то и работы нет.

Почему же? Было бы странно если затеяв данную процедуру я не имел то чем можно ответить :D Есть дела и их не мало. Поиск ответчиков, Интервьюирование (опрос под запись), Идентификация физ и юр лиц, Поиск анонимов, владельцев доменных имен, Поиск фирм и складов, Тестовые покупки и т д и тп .
Могу даже дать ссылки на арбитраж за 2015, в которых суд принял мои свидетельства как доказательства:
Дело № А40-60566/15
Дело № А40-23705/15
Дело № А58-1533/2015

Просто, если каждый из нас будет таким образом "представлять" свои дела - то что толку? Неудобно, неинформативно. Поэтому я предлагаю составить бланк отчетности. Для удобства и наглядности.
А про стоимость умолчали? :D

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Robert looks at the root. There is not a word about detectives in the CPC. But there is a provision on experts. Hence, it is necessary to seek the inclusion of detectives in the list of subjects who can act in court as experts with all the ensuing rights and obligations. In the meantime, there is no need for methods by which not only Krioni or Andrei Valerievich Zakharov or Robert can come to court and present their evidence, AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND IT IS EASY TO EARN! What rests? SRO is a real way out that will allow the detective association to reach a new near-process level. Here is my opinion.

Original message
Роберт зрит в корень. В УПК нет ни слова о детективах. Зато есть положение об экспертах. Отсюда нужно добиваться включения детективов в перечень субъектов которые могут выступать в суде в качестве экспертов со всеми вытекающими правами и обязанностями. А пока этого нет нужны методики по которым не только Криони или Андрей Валерьевич Захаров или Роберт могут прийти в суд и представить свои доказательства, А ЧТОБЫ КАЖДЫЙ НА ЭТОМ ФОРУМЕ ЗНАЛ КАК ЭТО СДЕЛАТЬ И ЛЕГАЛЬНО ЗАРАБОТАТЬ! Чего упираемся? СРО это реальный выход, который позволит выйти детективному объединению на новый околопроцессуальный уровень. Вот мое мнение.

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
I’ll write my answers to the questionnaire. 2, collecting information for the statement of claim, organizing the security of a large financial structure, checking employees and partners. The amount of 500,000, of which the costs of performing the work were paid. The execution of these works took 5 months. I ask you to congratulate me on the initiative. Like the first one who answered. I ask my colleagues to continue.

Robert, thank you for supporting my initiative :cool: Honestly, I didn’t think that someone would be interested in my proposal: roll: and even got a little tense: cry: I did not serve in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, but I suppose that the investigators regularly report to the statistical authorities about his work. Perhaps their report form can be slightly modified and laid out for the general viewing of detectives.

By the way, I, as a member of the SRO Sudexpertov, I can add that the members of the SRO every three years are required to provide two expert opinions. This is to confirm their practical work. Otherwise, the expert must again take a training course (60 thousand rubles) and pass the exam. In my opinion, if you open a special branch in the MOD, where each member will regularly upload their own statistics, this will be only useful. If only because before entering into a discussion with a colleague, the detective will have a clear understanding of how much his opponent is competent in the practice of private investigation, and not in theory.
You see how interesting! Didn’t you answer your questions yourself? Personally, I doubt that someone else will answer. And forget about the profile. Useless. This has already been discussed a few years ago. But I will draw a conclusion from this. Since there is nothing to brag about, then there is no work.

Why so? It would be strange if I started this procedure, I didn’t have what to answer: D There are cases and there are many of them. Search for defendants, Interviews (survey on record), Identification of individuals and legal entities, Search for anonymous, domain name owners, Search for companies and warehouses, Test purchases, etc., etc.
I can even give references to arbitration for 2015, in which the court accepted my evidence as evidence:
Case No. A40-60566 / 15
Case No. A40-23705 / 15
Case No. A58-1533 / 2015

Simply, if each of us will "represent" our business in this way - then what's the point? Inconvenient, uninformative. Therefore, I propose to draw up a reporting form. For convenience and visibility.
Did you keep silent about the cost? : D

The above arbitration cases went approximately 60 thousand rubles each without overhead. He did not want to hide the cost of such investigations, did not indicate the cost only for reasons of presenting everything in a convenient format. For example, in a consolidated table. Therefore, I asked my colleagues about the reporting form of the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Original message
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Detego schrieb:
Роберт schrieb:
Напишу в вопросник свои ответы. 2, сбор информации для искового заявления, организация безопасности крупной финансовой структуры, проверка работающих лиц и партнеров. Сумма 500 000, из которой оплачивались и издержки по исполнению работы.на исполнение этих работ ушло 5 месяцев. С почином меня прошу поздравить. Типа первый, кто ответил. Прошу коллеги продолжить.

Роберт, спасибо, что поддержал мою инициативу :cool: Честно говоря, не думал, что мое предложение кого-то заинтересует :roll: и даже немного напрягся :cry: Я не служил в МВД, но предполагаю, что следователи регулярно отчитываются в органы статистики о своей работе. Возможно их бланк отчета можно будет немного доработать и выложить для всеобщего обозрения детективов.

Кстати, я как член СРО Судэкспертов могу добавить, что члены СРО раз в три года обязаны предоставить два экспертных заключения. Это чтобы подтвердить свою практическую работу. Иначе, эксперт обязан вновь прослушать курс подготовки (60 тыс руб) и сдать экзамен. На мой взгляд если в МОД открыть специальную ветку, где каждый из членов будет регулярно выкладывать собственную статистику - от этого будет только польза. Хотя бы потому, что перед тем как вступить в дискуссию с коллегой у детектива будет четкое понимание насколько его оппонент компетентен в практике частного сыска, а не в теории.
вот видите как интересно! Сами то на свои вопросы то не ответили? Лично я сомневаюсь, что кто то ещё ответит. А про анкету забудьте. Бесполезно. Это уже обсуждалось несколько лет назад. Но я сделаю и из этого вывод. Раз нечем хвастаться, то и работы нет.

Почему же? Было бы странно если затеяв данную процедуру я не имел то чем можно ответить :D Есть дела и их не мало. Поиск ответчиков, Интервьюирование (опрос под запись), Идентификация физ и юр лиц, Поиск анонимов, владельцев доменных имен, Поиск фирм и складов, Тестовые покупки и т д и тп .
Могу даже дать ссылки на арбитраж за 2015, в которых суд принял мои свидетельства как доказательства:
Дело № А40-60566/15
Дело № А40-23705/15
Дело № А58-1533/2015

Просто, если каждый из нас будет таким образом "представлять" свои дела - то что толку? Неудобно, неинформативно. Поэтому я предлагаю составить бланк отчетности. Для удобства и наглядности.
А про стоимость умолчали? :D

Вышеназванные арбитражные дела шли примерно по 60 тыс руб каждое без накладных расходов. Вовсе не хотел скрывать стоимость подобных расследований, не указывал стоимость только из соображений представить все в удобном формате. Например, в консолидированной таблице. Поэтому и спрашивал коллег о бланке отчетности МВД

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Detego schrieb:
Robert looks at the root. There is not a word about detectives in the CPC. But there is a provision on experts. Hence, it is necessary to seek the inclusion of detectives in the list of subjects who can act in court as experts with all the ensuing rights and obligations. In the meantime, there is no need for methods by which not only Krioni or Andrei Valerievich Zakharov or Robert can come to court and present their evidence, AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND IT IS EASY TO EARN! What rests? SRO is a real way out that will allow the detective association to reach a new near-process level. Here is my opinion.
Only you need to accept the changes, not only in the law on the Black Sea Front, but also in all PCs, even in the Code of Administrative Offenses. (By the way, no one was considering the possibility of involving detectives in the analysis of road accidents ?, violations of tax and customs legislation ....). If we change, then a whole block of laws.

Original message
Detego schrieb:
Роберт зрит в корень. В УПК нет ни слова о детективах. Зато есть положение об экспертах. Отсюда нужно добиваться включения детективов в перечень субъектов которые могут выступать в суде в качестве экспертов со всеми вытекающими правами и обязанностями. А пока этого нет нужны методики по которым не только Криони или Андрей Валерьевич Захаров или Роберт могут прийти в суд и представить свои доказательства, А ЧТОБЫ КАЖДЫЙ НА ЭТОМ ФОРУМЕ ЗНАЛ КАК ЭТО СДЕЛАТЬ И ЛЕГАЛЬНО ЗАРАБОТАТЬ! Чего упираемся? СРО это реальный выход, который позволит выйти детективному объединению на новый околопроцессуальный уровень. Вот мое мнение.
Только принимать нужно изменения не только в закон о чдд, но и во все ПК, даже в КоАП. (Кстати, никто не рассматривал возможности привлекать детективов в разбор дтп?, нарушения налогового и таможенного законодательства....). Если уж менять, то целый блок законов.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Regarding the “scouts” ... especially for Robert :) I just have my own opinion too .... and I don’t like it when people lie .... about myself ... about the work that they talk about, in fact not knowing anything about this .... "cheeks are blowing" and so on .... therefore, this attitude :) and this applies only to individual "subjects" :) :) and with regards to specific evidence in the processes ... question interesting .... about their records ... just a few days ago I participated in the civil process for the allocation of the marital share in the inherited property ... during the process, the judge raised the question of the need to establish the location of the car (inherited property) which the sports side hid .... under an agreement with the plaintiff, a search was carried out for the car that was found ... the location was recorded ... but without mentioning our agreement with the customer ... the fixation was made not in the form of a report, but in a different way .... how to count this when "counting" participation in the courts (in response to Alexander’s proposal) ... by the way, the court’s decision our benefit ... I can provide for those interested ... :) :) :) and no problems with participation in the processes .... what Robert hinted at (about the problems) ....

Original message
По поводу"разведчиков"...специально для Роберта:) просто у меня тоже есть своё мнение....и мне не нравится,когда люди врут....о себе...о работе,о которой рассуждают,фактически ничего об этом не зная...."дуют щёки" и прочее....поэтому и такое отношение:) и это касается только отдельных "субъектов" :) :) а касаемо конкретных доказательств в процессах...вопрос интересный....по поводу их учетов...вот буквально несколько дней назад участвовал в гражданском процессе по выделению супружеской доли в наследуемом имуществе...в ходе процесса судья поставил вопрос о необходимости установления места нахождения машины(наследуемом имущество) которую спортивная сторона скрывала....по договору с истцом осуществлён происк машины,которая была найдена...место нахождение было зафиксировано...но без упоминания нашего договора с заказчиком...фиксация произведена не в форме отчёта,а иным способом....как это считать при "подсчёте" участия в судах (в ответ на предложение Александра)...кстати-решение суда в нашу пользу...могу для интересующихся предоставить...:) :) :) и никаких проблемм с участием в процессах....на что намекал Роберт (про проблемы)....

Роберт

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Problems with participation in the processes somewhere, maybe not, but in St. Petersburg every judge has his own cockroaches, he can even drive them out.

Original message
Проблем с участием в процессах где-нибудь, может, и нет, а в Питере у каждого судьи свои тараканы-может и выгнать.

Группа К

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.krioni.com
Andrey, now I really don’t understand. How to establish the “location of the car” —that is, to search for property — without an agreement with the plaintiff (or his lawyer). I really wonder. This is a whole substantive conversation on which you can write a technique. I am not ironic if that:?
respectfully
Alexander

Original message
Андрей, вот я реально сейчас не понимаю. Как это установить "место нахождение машины" - то есть провести поиск имущества - без договора с истцом (или его адвокатом). Мне правда это интересно. Это целый предметный разговор по которому можно методику написать. Я не иронизирую, если что :?
С уважением
Александр