whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to open a detective agency?

ViruSkin

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
How to create a detective agency?

Hello Members!
Sorry if I made a mistake with the branch. With a friend, we want to open a detective agency in our city (Yakutsk), while the problem is obtaining a license, I do not have a legal education, he almost lacks three years of work in the police department. Is it possible to work as an employee of another Detective Agency, in fact, cooperation is obtained at%. I would also call on the discussion thread of the respected fellow countryman Nail Bayazitovich (Rastam)

Original message
Как создать детективное агентство?

Здравствуйте Форумчане!
Извините если ошибся веткой. С другом хотим открыть детективное агенство в своём городе (Якутск), пока проблема в получении лицензии, у меня нет юридического образования, у него чуть чуть не хватает трех лет работы в ОВД. Возможно ли работа в качестве сотрудника другого Детективного Агентства, фактически получается сотрудничество под %. Так же призвал бы на ветку обсуждения уважаемого земляка Наиля Баязитовича (Растама)

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
To get started, put your photo to make it easier to communicate.

Original message
Для начала поставьте свое фото что бы было легче общаться.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
STEVE said:
To get started, put your photo to make it easier to communicate.

I support Steve, I wanted to say this yesterday, but you got ahead of me. : D: D: D

Original message
STEVE said:
Для начала поставьте свое фото что бы было легче общаться.

Поддерживаю Стив, я вчера хотел сказать об этом, но вы меня опередили. :D :D :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Well, you need to go to the UK or Ukraine, they do not require licenses there. And so you can only say one thing: study, study and study. For lawyers.

Original message
Ну, вам в Великобританию или в Украину надо, там лицензий не требуют. А так можно только одно сказать: учиться, учиться и учиться. На юристов.

ViruSkin

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Роберт said:
Well, you need to go to the UK or Ukraine, they do not require licenses there. And so you can only say one thing: study, study and study. For lawyers.
And if you work under someone? That is, it turns out that we as a branch of YES.

Original message
Роберт said:
Ну, вам в Великобританию или в Украину надо, там лицензий не требуют. А так можно только одно сказать: учиться, учиться и учиться. На юристов.
А если работать под кем-то? То есть получается, что мы как филиал ДА.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Legal education or work experience in ATS, these are just basic requirements. In addition to you you must constantly self-develop
be interested in everything new, have good computer skills, have forensic skills, be able to mine, extract and
analyze information, understand technology, etc.

Original message
Юридическое образование или стаж работы в ОВД, это всего лишь базовые требования. Помимо Вам необходимо постоянно саморазви-
ваться, интересоваться всем новым, хорошо владеть компьютером, иметь криминалистические навыки, уметь добывать,извлекать и
проводить анализ информации, разбираться в технике и.т.д.
Reaction score
As an option, get trained at one of the schools for the training of detective stories, which will give you the right to get a license. And then I completely agree with Arsen:
Legal education or work experience in ATS, these are just basic requirements. In addition to you you must constantly self-develop
be interested in everything new, have good computer skills, have forensic skills, be able to mine, extract and
analyze information, understand technology, etc.

And we must keep in mind that customers do not line up in a queue, so a lot of time can pass from the moment of opening to the moment of a profitable and profitable business.

Original message
Как вариант, пройти подготовку в одной из школ по подготовке детективов, что даст Вам право получить лицензию. А дальше я полностью согласен с Арсеном:
Юридическое образование или стаж работы в ОВД, это всего лишь базовые требования. Помимо Вам необходимо постоянно саморазви-
ваться, интересоваться всем новым, хорошо владеть компьютером, иметь криминалистические навыки, уметь добывать,извлекать и
проводить анализ информации, разбираться в технике и.т.д.

И надо иметь ввиду, что клиенты в очередь не выстраиваются, так что с момента открытия до момента рентабельного и прибыльного дела может пройти достаточно много времени.

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Hello! Welcome to the forum! ;-)
The fastest way to get a license is to train detectives (courses). It takes about 3 months ... But ... as mentioned above, these are just formalities. There is the right to get a license, but otherwise, learn to study and again ... From experienced detectives, colleagues ;-)
Good luck and prosperity in your endeavors!

PS
I know only two schools for the preparation of detective stories: in St. Petersburg (InterPolisCollege) and in Moscow (special education school "Vityaz").
If there is potential interest, call, I will tell everything in detail. There are, as they say, nuances))

Original message
Здравствуйте! Приветствую на форуме!;-)
Самый быстрый способ получить лицензию - пройти подготовку детективов (курсы). Занимает это около 3 месяцев... Но... как говорилось выше, это только формальности. Право на получение лицензии есть, а в остальном учиться учиться и еще раз... У опытных сыщиков, коллег;-)
Удачи и процветания в Ваших начинаниях!

P.S.
Знаю только две школы по подготовке детективов: в Питере (ИнтерПолисКолледж) и в Москве (школа спецподготовки "Витязь").
Если есть потенциальный интерес, звоните, все расскажу подробно. Есть, как говориться, нюансы))

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Guys! Call me 8 917 311 4111 I am just in Yakutsk. I can explain everything. if you come to me I can take myself under the wing !!! I am waiting for a call!

Original message
Ребята! Позвоните мне 8 917 311 4111 я как раз нахожусь в Якутске. Могу все объяснить. если Вы мне подойдете могу взять себе под крыло!!! Жду звонка!